german sheperd dog on crosby

german sheperd dog on crosby

Posted in the Crosby Forum

keepinthepeace

United States

#1 Sep 27, 2011
The well known Crosby dog is in danger! Please don't feed him at the bbvacompass bank. They are getting mad and calling the pound bc of the mess the food makes. So please feed him behind shell. He had a close call with pound but escaped!!!!!!!!
NewPuppyKy

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Sep 29, 2011
the bank may want to keep him around. I hear bank robbers are all scared of German shepherds.
Backroadboy

Houston, TX

#3 Oct 1, 2011
lol.
Crosby GSD lover

League City, TX

#4 Oct 6, 2011
Oh no!!!! Is he still around Crosby?? I haven't seen him in a couple months. I hate to see him get hurt. He is like a the Crosby mascot! heard they named him "2100." He is such a cutie! How long has he been roaming the streets of Crosby? I have noticed him for at least 3 years. Let me know if anyone has seen him lately!
Shadow

Crosby, TX

#5 Apr 19, 2012
Has anyone seen him since Jan 2012? He broke his paw and was being chased by the pound. He got away but I have not seen him in some time. I have a puppy from him that looks a lot like him. Would love to know how hes doing.
Crosby GSD lover

League City, TX

#6 Jun 12, 2012
I haven't seen him in MONTHS. I am afraid the pound must have caught him :(
Shadow Walker

Channelview, TX

#7 Jun 13, 2012
I just found out last night that he may have been one of the dogs found at the "puppy massacre" site in Crosby under the Hwy 90 bridge at the San Jacinto river.
Crosby GSD lover wrote:
I haven't seen him in MONTHS. I am afraid the pound must have caught him :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crosby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News EPA approves plan to remove San Jacinto Waste p... Oct '17 Pits of Farts 1
Long lost sister Jul '17 Your farts 4
Am searching Jul '17 Guest Farter 2
highlands woman (Jun '11) Apr '17 barb 3
News Houston rents still down, but the decline is sm... (Mar '17) Mar '17 RentsPhartss 1
Talk about Highlands (Jan '12) Mar '17 red dawn 10
npoan - hoa (Jun '09) Feb '17 Looking for advice 12

Crosby Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crosby Mortgages