Person Fatally Stabbed At Sports Bar

Person Fatally Stabbed At Sports Bar

There are 10 comments on the Click2Houston.com story from Nov 24, 2009, titled Person Fatally Stabbed At Sports Bar. In it, Click2Houston.com reports that:

A person was stabbed to death at a Crosby sports bar, KPRC Local 2 reported. Harris County sheriff's deputies said the incident happened at the Frenz Sports Bar on F.M. 2100 late Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Click2Houston.com.

Marlena

Eugene, OR

#1 Nov 24, 2009
RIP Butt naked! you will be missed!
rh51d

Ashburn, VA

#2 Nov 26, 2009
Somehow, I just don't believe that is all to the story. Way too simple for Crosby.
twisted

Baytown, TX

#3 Nov 26, 2009
it is not the full story !!!!
Jonathan

United States

#4 Nov 29, 2009
The person who did this is a good upstanding man and I've known him for years and i'm sorry it happend but THEY are makeing it out to be a hate crime when all it was is a brother protecting his sister simple as that. I greive for the deciesed and wish there family the best.
Bull

Channelview, TX

#5 Nov 30, 2009
really it is just a shame that someone's life was taken at another's expense. may God have mercy on his or their souls.
madsadmom

United States

#6 Nov 30, 2009
Jonathan were you there? I know both parties the person who did this I've known since i was a teenager and yes he is a nice guy upstanding well, he's a nice guy and as far as I've known he was guiet and kept his nose clean, protecting would be under the pretence of him doing this while the fight was in progress, from my understanding all was over and then here he come. Besides his sister and her daughters from what I understand started the incident. I also know them very well! So, I don't believe it was a hate crime but something went terribly wrong and was bad for all! I do know Butt Naked was a really great guy and was just trying to do his job and keep peace, he was protecting other people and he paid dearly for it!
Virginia Bell

Newport News, VA

#7 Dec 1, 2009
People act in ways that sometimes are too drastic. This man should have never stabbed anyone in a situation like that. I know I was not there and I don't know the story in full, but taking someones life is an extreme measure. I feel bad that this man will have to live with guilt. I'm sad that such a wonderful life was lost as I knew Butt Naked, but not very well. I knew him enough to know that he was a sweet and loving person. A great friend to everyone who knew him. I truly hope Butt Naked is at peace and looking down on everyone that loves him from heaven, as I am sure those who knew him are thinking of him. Does anyone know exactly what happened to Butt Naked?
crazy

Baytown, TX

#8 Feb 8, 2010
madsadmom wrote:
Jonathan were you there? I know both parties the person who did this I've known since i was a teenager and yes he is a nice guy upstanding well, he's a nice guy and as far as I've known he was guiet and kept his nose clean, protecting would be under the pretence of him doing this while the fight was in progress, from my understanding all was over and then here he come. Besides his sister and her daughters from what I understand started the incident. I also know them very well! So, I don't believe it was a hate crime but something went terribly wrong and was bad for all! I do know Butt Naked was a really great guy and was just trying to do his job and keep peace, he was protecting other people and he paid dearly for it!
yes they did start it, they dont need to drink and do drug it dont mixs
so sad

AOL

#9 Feb 24, 2010
karaoke will never be the same. thanks for being such a caring & sweet person. love you buttnaked, rest in peace!
Curious

Denham Springs, LA

#10 Feb 24, 2010
I previously lived in Crosby; my husband was raised there. Can someone give more specific information? What is Butt Naked's real name and who else was involved?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crosby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Second Highlands sexual assault suspect in court (Sep '06) Sat REX 5
News Reward offered for "Texas 10 Most Wanted" fugitive May 24 Phrangible 1
baytown talk bulletin board (Jan '07) May 19 Brandy0213 23
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 14 Jack 993
Talk about Highlands (Jan '12) Apr '16 wgaf 5
News Man injured in stabbing at Atascocita conveniencea Feb '16 Meg95 1
Fireworks stand robbery Dec '15 Tom T 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crosby Mortgages