created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,607 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
16,721 - 16,740 of 16,776 Comments Last updated Jul 23, 2014
Evan Politico

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Stick to It wrote:
I have several friends and acquaintancies who have quit smoking. Various ways, of course. Lollipops sound like a sweet way. In any case, hang in there. You did it before, you can do it again. Hopefully, for good!

Me and my "Lollipop" friend. I'll never quit! YO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch ...
George Bush

Gowanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Vote for me again
Bob

Indian Lake, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

Judged:

MacDaddyobama wrote:
How to create a social state by Saul Alinsky:
There are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the most important.
1) Healthcare Control healthcare and you control the people
2) Poverty Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income)
6) Education Take control of what people read and listen to take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools
8) Class Warfare Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.
Does any of this sound like what is happening to the United States?
all the things on your list have been going on for over 20+ years , the same as spying on people by the NSA , that started after 9/11/01 , its not the Dems or Repubs , its all politicians
, if you think any of them really care about the regular people , than you are a fool .....
Nope

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Why bother, down state controls all elections. Upstate ny has no representation that matters. They vote party line in step with down state.
4 HORSEMEN

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

IN REPLY TO 1/31/14 VIGILATE' COMMENT
THE NATIONAL DEBET WHEN BUSH LEFT OFFICE ON 01/20 /2009 WAS APPROX. 7.5- 7.9 TRILLION ! THE ASSHOLE IN CHIEL (OBAMA ) HAS MANAGED TO RAISE THE NATIONAL DEBET TO 16.5 TRILLION PLUS JUST BY HIMSELF IN HIS 6 YEARS IN OFFICE !!!!! SO ACCORDING TO YOU STATEMENT IT TOOK THE REPUBLICANS ALMOST 30 YEARS TO RUN UP 7.5 TO 7.9 TRILLION AND IT ONLY TOOK OBAMA 6 YEARS TO MORE THAN DOUBBLE IT!!!!! TO ME THAT SEEMS TO BE A VERY GOOD REASON FOR THE AMERICAN VOTERS TO GET RID OF THE DEMOCRATIC MAJORITY IN IN CONGRESS AND KEEP THEM A MINORITY FOR A LONG TIME!!!!!!!!! THEN MAYBE WE CAN GET OUR COUNTRY BACK ON TRACK AND GET A BALENCED BUDGET AND OUR MILITARY BACK TO WHERE IT SHOULD BE!!!!!!!!!!
majority vote

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Judged:

Malone ny is the sewage pit of the universe.
Duh

Madrid, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Yes
Twillner

Newburgh, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Jews love democrats and unions. Evil, freedom hating people that won't allow either in Israel. No wonder they run the NWO.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Judged:

Twillner wrote:
Jews love democrats and unions. Evil, freedom hating people that won't allow either in Israel. No wonder they run the NWO.
Hey Twill, can I join your Klan, I thinks I has the reqwirements fo it

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Judged:

4 HORSEMEN wrote:
IN REPLY TO 1/31/14 VIGILATE' COMMENT
THE NATIONAL DEBET WHEN BUSH LEFT OFFICE ON 01/20 /2009 WAS APPROX. 7.5- 7.9 TRILLION ! THE ASSHOLE IN CHIEL (OBAMA ) HAS MANAGED TO RAISE THE NATIONAL DEBET TO 16.5 TRILLION PLUS JUST BY HIMSELF IN HIS 6 YEARS IN OFFICE !!!!! SO ACCORDING TO YOU STATEMENT IT TOOK THE REPUBLICANS ALMOST 30 YEARS TO RUN UP 7.5 TO 7.9 TRILLION AND IT ONLY TOOK OBAMA 6 YEARS TO MORE THAN DOUBBLE IT!!!!! TO ME THAT SEEMS TO BE A VERY GOOD REASON FOR THE AMERICAN VOTERS TO GET RID OF THE DEMOCRATIC MAJORITY IN IN CONGRESS AND KEEP THEM A MINORITY FOR A LONG TIME!!!!!!!!! THEN MAYBE WE CAN GET OUR COUNTRY BACK ON TRACK AND GET A BALENCED BUDGET AND OUR MILITARY BACK TO WHERE IT SHOULD BE!!!!!!!!!!
wat abouts social justice and peopel rights ya moron!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
all the things on your list have been going on for over 20+ years , the same as spying on people by the NSA , that started after 9/11/01 , its not the Dems or Repubs , its all politicians
, if you think any of them really care about the regular people , than you are a fool .....
billy bob, youse the fool and everybody in gloversville know it
Hey

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

Yup
YUP

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2014

Oh i sure will
Hey

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

I support those in favor of medical marijuana in NY State. It would boost our economy, especially upstate NY farms.
YES

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

yes for pot!!!!!!!
Rod

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

Four years later and still no change
hoo doo you think you are

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2014

Judged:

haha

Since: Jun 13

Far Rockaway, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2014

Judged:

Voting for Astorino.

Cuomo must go, your vote counts. Dean Skelos must go also.
Hey

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2014

Het

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2014

From The West End wrote:
Voting for Astorino.
Cuomo must go, your vote counts. Dean Skelos must go also.
Correct!
When is this year's primary?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cropseyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Vote Zornow 6,408
John Halacy sentenced as mother cries 17 hr Albanyrickster 1
You New York 81 Biker support clubs are cowards (Apr '13) Mon MOM Bouchard 5
Debate: Ferguson - Watervliet, NY Aug 23 master of dezaster 1
Review: Nadeau Paving & Sealcoating (Jul '10) Aug 23 Lol 15
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Aug 9 JEWISH VOICE 438
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Aug 7 dew4794 673
•••
•••
•••

Cropseyville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cropseyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Cropseyville News, Events & Info