Man shows no remorse for vicious attack

Man shows no remorse for vicious attack

There are 2 comments on the WNYT Albany story from Jun 17, 2008, titled Man shows no remorse for vicious attack. In it, WNYT Albany reports that:

The Albany County district attorney calls it one of the most severe and disturbing cases of domestic violence his office has ever seen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNYT Albany.

8th Degree

Bangor, ME

#1 Jul 6, 2008
Lol.
Levant, ME

#2 Aug 27, 2011
Trash is as trash does.

LAKE GEORGE—A Lake George woman was sent to the Warren County Jail earlier this week after she allegedly pushed her ex-boyfriend down the stairs during an argument about her intoxication.

Renee J. Barkley, 39, has been charged with criminal mischief and second degree harassment.
A subscription is needed to read additional North Country Gazette articles. Your financial support is needed to continue our news operations.$39.95 for one year/$24.95 for six months

About 3:30 p.m. Tuesday, State Police responded to a residence on Robin Lane, Lake George in regards to a domestic dispute.

Police said Barkley pushed the man down the stairs and damaged property at the residence.

She was arraigned in front of Queensbury Town Judge Robert McNally and remanded to Warren County Jail on $250 bail. 3-5-11

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cropseyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Nadeau Paving & Sealcoating (Jul '10) Aug 31 Anonymous 29
Police Officers Confronted With a Mission Impos... Aug 24 Culture Auditor 1
News Branch of Albany bakery to open in Cohoes (Jul '11) Jul '15 Charlotte StGelais 3
News July 2015 rendering of Monument Square redevelo... Jul '15 Mark K 3
Local Politics Do you approve of Neil Breslin as State Senator? Jul '15 Charlotte St Gelais 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Ronald Canestrari as State As... Jul '15 Charlotte St Gelais 1
News Police: Man robbed by those giving him a lift Jul '15 Lou 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cropseyville Mortgages