Christopher Oathout murder trial postponed

Dec 4, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Capital News 9

A former Albany cab driver was in Albany County Court Monday, ready to begin trial for the murder of Robert Taylor. via Capital News 9

Comments
21 - 40 of 51 Comments Last updated Oct 23, 2013

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#21 Feb 27, 2013
The courts only accept testimony from CREDIBLE witnesses...

Since almost all of "da hood" is trash no one is going to believe anything a druggy or gang member says...
steve

Gansevoort, NY

#26 Mar 17, 2013
i cant wait till he gets out and he proves you all wrong, just because you all hate your own life you have to talk bad about him, real mature people... yes if it was a drug charge he would be guilty and i did try getting him off those drugs. he has done some stupid things in his life but who hasn't. i am sure everyone has done stupid things. killer by the way i know who you are and it is nice of you to talk about him like that... family really??? you aren't part of mine!!!
steve

Gansevoort, NY

#27 Mar 17, 2013
ok you think the police and system is always right? look up how many cases where the system and police were wrong! Oh i guess you think our government is always right too? that is why in NYSthey are trying to make it illegal to own sports cars or over half ton pick-ups. i think you should do some research first before you talk!!
Anonymous

Catskill, NY

#41 Mar 28, 2013
thank you for all your help IHATESPOCK I am still debateing further actions, but I am extremely proud of my children each one pocesses a special trait or quality and I see when the chips are down they will aways have my back, I feel so blessed. I pray daily for all those unhappy people whom are miserable and mea
n that they too will find an inner peace to fill their hearts with love andkindness, instead of predjudice and hate!
Casey

Easton, PA

#42 Mar 28, 2013
I won't even get mad at the people who say negative things about MY BROTHER because you can say it on a computer screen but if me or another member of my family was in your face you wouldn't have the guts. All I can say is you are ignorant and close minded. Drugs are not what make you a killer. If you actually knew anything you would know that. CHRIS IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN INNOCENT. Shame on every last one of you for judging someone you don't even know. Find something else to do to fill your empty lifes. We have already been thru the prejudice stage in this country. Now is a time for change and acceptance. I believe you who say it was the drugs hold that feeling because you yourself or someone in your family has done evil things on drugs. Don't put your own misdoings on another.
Oh! And for the "belly dancer" I know you and you have NO ROOM to say anything. With your meth pipe hanging out your mouth...
Casey

Easton, PA

#43 Mar 28, 2013
vinny deprizio wrote:
The courts only accept testimony from CREDIBLE witnesses...
Since almost all of "da hood" is trash no one is going to believe anything a druggy or gang member says...
you obviously don't realize what world you live in. And apparently you have no brains. This has nothing to do with "the hood ". If you actually knew anything about this case you would be singing a different toon. Things like this happen because of ignorant people like you. You and people like you make this world an even worse place to live.
Not Guilty

Cazenovia, NY

#44 Mar 29, 2013
When I worked at the ACJ I used to talk to Christopher a lot, and told him to stay away from the one guy who testified against him. The guy told me he after his testimony he lied and that he got a sweet deal from the DA'S office. I told the commander about the situation but was told to keep my mouth shut if I knew what was good for me. Poor guy got sent to prison because the DA's office is to lazy to look for the real killer!!!!
jen

Catskill, NY

#45 Mar 29, 2013
Not Guilty wrote:
When I worked at the ACJ I used to talk to Christopher a lot, and told him to stay away from the one guy who testified against him. The guy told me he after his testimony he lied and that he got a sweet deal from the DA'S office. I told the commander about the situation but was told to keep my mouth shut if I knew what was good for me. Poor guy got sent to prison because the DA's office is to lazy to look for the real killer!!!!
so why didnt u contact his lawyer cheryl coleman or his family with this?
jen

Catskill, NY

#46 Mar 29, 2013
Casey wrote:
<quoted text> you obviously don't realize what world you live in. And apparently you have no brains. This has nothing to do with "the hood ". If you actually knew anything about this case you would be singing a different toon. Things like this happen because of ignorant people like you. You and people like you make this world an even worse place to live.
yea what she says lol
Anonymous

Catskill, NY

#47 Mar 30, 2013
to nt guilty if you arefor real thn do te rhtthin and contac cheryl colmn this maybeinstumental if he goes back to be reried, thAKYOU lORI CHRIS' MOM
Anonymous

Catskill, NY

#48 Mar 31, 2013
to not guilty if what you posted is true please contact cheryl coleman if it is not please do not lie as this is hurtful, chris's mom lori oathout
Not Guilty

Cazenovia, NY

#50 Mar 31, 2013
Why would I lie lori how about you tell MRs Coleman contact me. BTW it was when your son was in B Building
Anonymous

Catskill, NY

#51 Apr 1, 2013
Not Guilty wrote:
Why would I lie lori how about you tell MRs Coleman contact me. BTW it was when your son was in B Building
how can she contact you when we dont know who you are? we need to finda way for you to contact us I will try and leave my e-mail lori_oathout@yahoo.com ps I am sorry I am questioning you but I had family members writing slanderous statements thinking it was funny so you can understand my apprehension.
Not Guilty

Cazenovia, NY

#52 Apr 2, 2013
Hey check your email
No you wont sing

Cazenovia, NY

#53 May 3, 2013
gLAd TO SEE HE WON HIS APPEAL!!!! NOW LETS SEE IF THE INCOMPETENT DA WILL BRING IT TO TRIAL AGAIN. I HOPE NOT!
steve

Queensbury, NY

#54 May 5, 2013
he will be out soon enough!!!
Jailbird

Danielson, CT

#55 May 5, 2013
It's amazing how many innocent people are locked up in the prison system. It's all because the man wants to use us as a means to alliveate unemployment in remote communities. The next thing you know, they will take away the oversized soft drinks that we rely upon to hydrate ourselves.
Casey

New York, NY

#56 Jun 7, 2013
LOL. So all the doubters feeling a little stupid now? This is a lesson to everyone that no matter the backround not everyone is a killer. Not to say there's not sick people out there...I am not nieve ....but you can't always judge a book by its cover or their arrest record.....
lori

Hudson, NY

#57 Aug 25, 2013
hey vinny STUFF IT!!!!! he is getting out and Justice is served
lori

Hudson, NY

#58 Aug 25, 2013
well said casey to all the doubters and just plain A--holes whom were so WRONG!!!!he's coming home andthis whole night mare is over

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cropseyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 7 hr Lol 16,781
You New York 81 Biker support clubs are cowards (Apr '13) 14 hr local rat 6
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Wed Vote Zornow 6,408
John Halacy sentenced as mother cries Aug 27 Albanyrickster 1
Debate: Ferguson - Watervliet, NY Aug 23 master of dezaster 1
Review: Nadeau Paving & Sealcoating (Jul '10) Aug 23 Lol 15
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Aug 9 JEWISH VOICE 438
•••
•••
Cropseyville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Cropseyville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cropseyville People Search