Christopher Oathout murder trial postponed

Dec 4, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Capital News 9

A former Albany cab driver was in Albany County Court Monday, ready to begin trial for the murder of Robert Taylor. via Capital News 9

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of51
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
fluffy

Athens, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

Judged:

i feel christopher was set up by some scumbag.he has done bad things in the past but over all he would never do this stuff.the albany police department needs to find the real killer.now a young man will suffer for along time for some other person's murder.i will support him no matter what.THE JURY WAS VERY VERY WRONG WHEN COMMING BACK WITH SUCH A QUICK VERDICT.IT WAS ALL OVER GETTING HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS THEY DIDN'T WANT TO BE SUBQUESTRED IN A HOTEL.well i hope all of you buttheads are happy you did not do your duty as a jurror.thanks to you wanting to get home now a man is gonna suffer for many years.i have no faith in the justice system or in the albany police department.
kelly

Athens, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

CHRIS MUST BE LET GO HE WAS FRAMED BY ANOTHER DRUG ADDICT.I FEEL REAL BAD FOR THE MURDER VICTIM BUT AS FAR AS CHRISTOPHER COMMITING A MURDER THAT IS NOT A POSSIABILTY AND HE WAS FRAMED.GODBLESS ROBERT TAILOR BUT HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS THE REAL KILLER.I AM GOING TO KEPP SAYING PRAYERS FOR CHRIS TO BE SET FREE.
steve

Greenfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2010

Judged:

chris don't have the guts or stomach to murder someone. he was set up. i am his younger brother and he couldn't kill a fly let alone a person. the police need to find the right murderer and let chris go. he hasn't even seen his 1 yr old niece Wynter sage(my daughter) i hope whom ever did this gets what they deserve.
killer

Catskill, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

Judged:

scumbag oathout did it too bad dont have the chair so this jerk can fry
casey

Hudson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

killer wrote:
scumbag oathout did it too bad dont have the chair so this jerk can fry
i hope u and ur family suffer nothing but heartache and pain. CHRIS IS INNOCENT!!!1 i bet u ain't got the balls to say something like that to his family. to bad i can't find u myself....

“The Black Flame”

Since: Oct 09

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

He's guilty as sin. Dumbass druggies, lock em all up.

“The Black Flame”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

steve wrote:
chris don't have the guts or stomach to murder someone. he was set up. i am his younger brother and he couldn't kill a fly let alone a person. the police need to find the right murderer and let chris go. he hasn't even seen his 1 yr old niece Wynter sage(my daughter) i hope whom ever did this gets what they deserve.
Oh come on, you know Chris has swatted lots of flies. Who are you trying to kid. Dumb ass, drugs give him courage.
Why didn't you try to get him off the junk if you cared so much ?

“The Black Flame”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

I saw the fool pulling the wings off of butterflies out back of the bar one time.
melissa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2011

Judged:

hey pagan bird keeper only his higher power can judge him! ive got news for u..alcohol is a drug and what where u doing behind the bar with chris? maybe your a junkie huh? as far as the truth in this case goes..and the man is or isnt guilty...it will come out. i pray for both families affected
melissa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2011

Judged:

hey bird keeper are u a devil worshipper? by the way your name "paganbirdkeeper666" is a bit contradictory huh?

“The Black Flame”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2011

Judged:

melissa wrote:
hey pagan bird keeper only his higher power can judge him! ive got news for u..alcohol is a drug and what where u doing behind the bar with chris? maybe your a junkie huh? as far as the truth in this case goes..and the man is or isnt guilty...it will come out. i pray for both families affected
I worked there. I'm a belly dancer and no I don't do drugs.

There is no higher power. Stop believing in fairy tales. No wonder your are on drugs with your head full of that nonsense.

“The Black Flame”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2011

Judged:

melissa wrote:
hey bird keeper are u a devil worshipper? by the way your name "paganbirdkeeper666" is a bit contradictory huh?
No, I am not a devil worshiper. I do not believe in the devil. I'm a LeVayan satanist. In case you do not know, LeVayans are atheists and Satanis only symbolic to us.

Pagan is for a bird I once owned that was named Hecate. Birdkeeper because I have three Macaws. 666 for satanism. No contradictions.
Now can we get back to the subject of this thread ? Chris the drug addicted murderer.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

Judged:

paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
I worked there. I'm a belly dancer and no I don't do drugs.
How much for sex? I'll let you to sex me for 1,000,000USD.
buffsabrefan

Queensbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2011

Judged:

Come to your senses, people!! Stop making excuses.
This guy did it, he wasn't set up by anyone....just admit it.
say it with me...HE'S GUILTY!
There ya go!
casey

Catskill, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
I saw the fool pulling the wings off of butterflies out back of the bar one time.
damn u are some freak chris will be proven innocent freak he is appeal is gonna come threw
casey

Catskill, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

buffsabrefan wrote:
Come to your senses, people!! Stop making excuses.
This guy did it, he wasn't set up by anyone....just admit it.
say it with me...HE'S GUILTY!
There ya go!
get a life you freak who the heck are you god? yeah no i dont think so focus on urself looser
Priceless

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

shang guan rui en wrote:
<quoted text>
How much for sex? I'll let you to sex me for 1,000,000USD.
No one would ever want to have sex with your ugly chinese communist soiled body.

Since: May 12

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

fluffy wrote:
i feel christopher was set up by some scumbag.he has done bad things in the past but over all he would never do this stuff.the albany police department needs to find the real killer.now a young man will suffer for along time for some other person's murder.i will support him no matter what.THE JURY WAS VERY VERY WRONG WHEN COMMING BACK WITH SUCH A QUICK VERDICT.IT WAS ALL OVER GETTING HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS THEY DIDN'T WANT TO BE SUBQUESTRED IN A HOTEL.well i hope all of you buttheads are happy you did not do your duty as a jurror.thanks to you wanting to get home now a man is gonna suffer for many years.i have no faith in the justice system or in the albany police department.
hello fluffy you don't know who i am but christopher was my best friend and trust me when i say i'm still fighting everyday to see him restored home. Albany played a dirty game to railroad chris but they know that I'm very determental to this case that's why they made sure i did not testify. On top of that I've been trying to contact Cheryl Coleman to speak about Chris's appeal but she never returns my emails or calls. If I could just get in touch with some family of his i could let them know that the whole ordeal was tuttie doing. Her real Name Oswego Luis a known CI. in Albany,N.Y. also a known substance abuse user who gave the APD 2 inconsisant stories on how the murder went down. also she was the only one who knew how the murder went down. So if anyone is out who have some info on his family or lawyer please contact me by email Boahaun.Gregory@gmail.com thank you.
lori

Catskill, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

o the pagen birdkeeper, you can go straight to were you worship HELL! chris is innocent Lugo s the Murderer!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

That's all low lifes ever do run their mouths...

You pinheads are always accusing the police and the system of doing wrong..

blah blah blah...

It's getting old..

grow up and move on..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of51
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cropseyville Discussions

Search the Cropseyville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 8 hr marvinstevens 16,761
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Sat lionland 6,326
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Fri positronium 6,324
Review: Nadeau Paving & Sealcoating (Jul '10) Jul 2 Happy in Troy 13
Grafton's rotten apple Jun '14 Betunia 2
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Cmon Already 754
Waterford resident Rosetta Masi 66 2nd st Jun '14 George Mastroni 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cropseyville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cropseyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE