WHAT PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW!! from rebecca fulton

Posted in the Cromwell Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
rebecca fulton

Brunswick, OH

#1 Oct 23, 2009
my nane is rebecca fulton and the exwife of freddy fulton, first of all i want people to know that i have never nad the comment about mr fulton doing anything to my children. but yes he was charged with stalking my oldest child and plead guilty to doing so he wants people to think that he did so he could get out of jail maybe he did i dont know but there was more charges but he took a deal!! he was stalking my daughter and looking in on her maybe he and his family thinks that is ok but in the real word thats {SICK] ther is more than what people know. now people are saying things that are not true people have the right to say what they want but when they say i said it than it needs to be the truth when it comes from me i have not said anything but the truth.and yes im going to make sure that this does not happen to my girls or anyone, andno i never said mr fulton was sleeping with a 16 what i was he was talking to one he tould me that he didnt think anyone would care because she had a baby BUT that is still sick she is a littli girl and he is 29. but i do think if he had the chance he would like to hook up with her he tould me his self when i caught him with her he loved her people dunt you think there is something wrong with this. let me know what you think and i tell you the rest of the story! rebeccafulton
fwt

Nashville, TN

#2 Oct 23, 2009
"what i was he was talking to one he tould" english bitch! do you speak it?
rebecca fulton

Aberdeen, OH

#3 Oct 24, 2009
SO sorry i spelled some words wrong but when your writing fast and in a hurry things can be spelled wrong and know one ask you to read this blog BITCH!!!!!!
tony

Brunswick, OH

#5 Oct 24, 2009
hey rebecca, everyone mess up no one is perfect, and i feel for you and you daughter i dont know you but i would make sure he never does this again.
reb is psy

Beaver Dam, KY

#6 Nov 30, 2009
poor poor rebbeca.. we cannot help ur an uneducated psyco biaaatch... that saying u love the attention.... grow the faaauck up. get a job so the working people like us can stop takin care of ur welfare ass
tyler

Owensboro, KY

#7 Dec 26, 2009
well freddy should be the one to get the job instead of bumming off his dad
david

Aberdeen, OH

#8 Jan 7, 2010
F**ck you!! you know nothing about anything go F**ck you little gilr freddy fulton & debbie go suck you BIG black man
sugar

Lexington, KY

#9 Jul 22, 2010
Rebecca yes Freddy did wrong, but the thing is you should have known something was going on, you left them alone let them go on the 4 wheeler in the woods late at nite, come on maybe it wasn't as innocent on her part, because she could have said something..
Rebecca Fulton

Friendship, OH

#10 Jul 23, 2010
Well if people are going to write shit why dont they use there real names. Why use another name Sugar.... And let me set you straight i never owned a 4 wheeler and 2 i never left them at night with him if you are going to talk shit then please know what your talking about. thats yours and others promble you talk before you think. you dont know shit about me or my girls HONEY!!!!!!!!!!
ftw

United States

#11 Aug 1, 2010
rebecca is a big fat dumb cow bit*h and really should find something to do besides topix and eating and collecting government checks
tiffany

Brunswick, OH

#13 Aug 8, 2010
Hey ftw maybe you should read what you wrote maybe you should get something to do looks like you like Topix as much as you say she dose. lmao

Since: Aug 10

Aberdeen, OH

#14 Aug 15, 2010
hey reb dnt wrry ne one whos really been around him knows !!!! sooo dnt pay ne attention 2 them talkn trash
well now not so pure

Pittsburgh, PA

#15 Nov 16, 2010
so your daughter is getting married , just recently broke up with 1 boy soon after geting married oh my could there be a little one on the way. yep not so pure is she
henderson

United States

#16 Nov 20, 2010
Rebbeca is a fat ass bitchhh who loves attention. She didn't get enough when she was little so she's out to get it. All this about freddy is all made up. I know him and she just got mad bc they aren't together anymore. All freddy was doing was trying to stand up for that little ho myra at the races. He didn't want that tyler biy all over her in public. And what pissed him off was when tyler put his hands down her pants. Maybe it was a joke but you just don't do that in public. And now myra is with a idiot 25 year old and that's against the law or sumthn but her mom just sets back like its okay. Another thing is that Rebecca better watch who she messes with. Debbie would staright knock that fat ho on the ground and if she had a guy trying to get in it david would wear his head out. They aint the people to mess with. I live in cromwell. Hell theyere my family and were getting tired of fat uglt bitches like rebecca. Skinny power!!!
Myra

Madisonville, KY

#17 Nov 22, 2010
henderson wrote:
Rebbeca is a fat ass bitchhh who loves attention. She didn't get enough when she was little so she's out to get it. All this about freddy is all made up. I know him and she just got mad bc they aren't together anymore. All freddy was doing was trying to stand up for that little ho myra at the races. He didn't want that tyler biy all over her in public. And what pissed him off was when tyler put his hands down her pants. Maybe it was a joke but you just don't do that in public. And now myra is with a idiot 25 year old and that's against the law or sumthn but her mom just sets back like its okay. Another thing is that Rebecca better watch who she messes with. Debbie would staright knock that fat ho on the ground and if she had a guy trying to get in it david would wear his head out. They aint the people to mess with. I live in cromwell. Hell theyere my family and were getting tired of fat uglt bitches like rebecca. Skinny power!!!
First of all learn how to spell,second get your information straight.... I'm not pergnant and my boyfriend ain't a idiot and he ain't 25 he's 19 and the information about the races and Tyler Kessinger was wrong ya'll don't know what your talking about.Oh and Debbie is nobody i believe it was my mom that reached over David Gott and SMACKED THE HELL OUT OF DEBBIE!! All this stuff about Freddy is true he did stalk me! All this stuff is between my mom and Freddy not everyone in Cromwell so mind your own busniess!!
its her

Elkton, KY

#18 Nov 22, 2010
Then tell mommy dearest to stop putting crap on just to see who will post back
Myra

Madisonville, KY

#19 Nov 22, 2010
For one my mom as better things to do and this shit is old news. we all have moved on so get a life and stay out of mine and my moms. If your going to put crap on here then use your name we do....
Linda

Elkton, KY

#20 Nov 23, 2010
my name is here now what
Rebecca

Madisonville, KY

#21 Nov 24, 2010
LOL
henderson

United States

#22 Nov 25, 2010
I don't have to put my first name I should just have to put my last name because it says it all. Go eat some more chicken rebecca and myra go suck some more 19 year old dick and stop getting shit started over freddy. And this is everyones busniess when its posted on topix

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cromwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Sheriff in Kentucky (Ohi... (Oct '10) 34 min winner 107
Dale brooks left Alice after 36 years 1 hr curious 4
Connor Wilson 1 hr student section 6
state trooper daren phelps (Mar '13) 5 hr distant cousin 19
perdue debone 5 hr Hmmmmmmmmmm 105
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 16 hr Annoying Keyboard... 504
anyone know tonya hobdy (Mar '12) Wed BitchGirl13 3

Freeze Watch for Ohio County was issued at October 30 at 2:20PM EDT

Cromwell Dating
Find my Match

Cromwell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cromwell News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cromwell

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]