If you are in High school and mommy o...

If you are in High school and mommy or daddy gives you a ride:

Posted in the Cromwell Forum

Oxford, CT

#1 Dec 13, 2012
This can mean only one thing: You are a pansy.
Get off your lazy rear, turn off the mp3 player, and walk to and from school it will do you good. Bad enough the poor helpless invalid kids have to get rides in grammer school but it is downright pathetic in High school. Burn off that supersized fast food dinner from the night before!

United States

#2 Feb 13, 2013
Thats Right

Bloomfield, CT

#3 Feb 15, 2013
Seriously, nuff said, SOME people in this town are trying to drive to work in the morning, so we can fork over all our money to the Town for those spoiled brats. A few less cars lining up on Wells Road would be great.
Nord Italian

Glen Arbor, MI

#4 Feb 16, 2013
I agree layoff some cops and make the kids walk to school and mayby you wont have to pay over 6000 a year in property taxes for a mediocre 1904 farmhouse?
Nord Italian

Glen Arbor, MI

#5 Feb 16, 2013
You can lose weight by impeminting the atkins diet.

Glastonbury, CT

#6 Feb 16, 2013
This town is over 50 square miles. Get a clue fool.

United States

#7 Feb 18, 2013
Snobville wrote:
This town is over 50 square miles. Get a clue fool.
Give it a rest.
These kids are, ridiculously, pampered, spoiled, self-interested and out-of-touch with humanity.

Wethersfield, CT

#8 Feb 21, 2013
Back in my day, we had to walk up the hill both ways! Damn kids with their rock rock music, get off my lawn!

United States

#9 Feb 26, 2013
Damn straight, Brian. ;)

Unfortunately, the kids today are probably like released chimps from captivity....never touched "a lawn" in their lives.

***You guys, man.....fall out of a tree, scrape your knees, stub your toes....get friggin' DIRTY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cromwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anybody remember (Aug '12) Sep 30 Hagatha Christie 4
News Milford PD: Man Arrested After He Targeted Woma... Sep '16 America Gentleman... 2
News Bridgeport man wins $25,000 a year for life prize Sep '16 Anonymous 4
News Middletown To Honor 35 Of Its Firefighters (Apr '08) Sep '16 Snpir 6
Drivers in rocky hill Aug '16 Joni 2
Review: Floors Now (Aug '11) Jul '16 Mrs Iacobucci 3
PZC meeting on firearms store Jul '16 Dogmother 2

Cromwell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cromwell Mortgages