Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

get a life and worry about your own kid she was in jail for 2 days and those days werent her days with her daughter and she isnt doing drugs but you all form your opinion she certainly doesnt care she knows she made a mistake but dont say she isnt with her kids because she is everyday she isnt the one who has to be supervised and they gave her more time because she worked for it she will do anything to make sure her daughter is where she belongs i see her with her daughter all the time i have never seen jeff around his daughter not once and hes facing jail time for the charges he racked up so shut your trap and get your facts straight
joke

Lake Luzerne, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

wrong wrote:
get a life and worry about your own kid she was in jail for 2 days and those days werent her days with her daughter and she isnt doing drugs but you all form your opinion she certainly doesnt care she knows she made a mistake but dont say she isnt with her kids because she is everyday she isnt the one who has to be supervised and they gave her more time because she worked for it she will do anything to make sure her daughter is where she belongs i see her with her daughter all the time i have never seen jeff around his daughter not once and hes facing jail time for the charges he racked up so shut your trap and get your facts straight
so she got charged with dui drugs because?she does have to be supervied only not at home,so if she is taking the baby somewhere by herselve and you know about it you are helping her break the court order.if she didnt live with mommy and daddy at 30 yrs old and depend on lc to support her she would hoave to be supervised everywhere. yes jeff is no better,they need to grow up
curious

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

i hope carissa and jeff overdose so this topic changes.
bahaha

Lowville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

If anyone actually read these close enough you'd realize it's her writing the one defending herself & bashing jeff... So pathetic
wrong

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

nah i thinks its his crazy ass control freak mother and ashley
too funny

Lowville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

wrong wrote:
nah i thinks its his crazy ass control freak mother and ashley
why would ashley or his mother stick up for carissa,that doesnt even make sences,but i heard she was trying to get along with carissa
sotiredofthisshh httttt

Lowville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Why do any of you care?? It's ppls private lives... Jeff has always been a scumbag... Hasn't ever taken care of his kids- and there's another one on the way if the one in skank nasty Ashley's belly is his... Shouldn't have kids unless you're clean, dude... For real. It's one more baby for DSS to handle. So sad, glad I live far enough away from all this crap.
duh

Carthage, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

sotiredofthisshhhttttt wrote:
Why do any of you care?? It's ppls private lives... Jeff has always been a scumbag... Hasn't ever taken care of his kids- and there's another one on the way if the one in skank nasty Ashley's belly is his... Shouldn't have kids unless you're clean, dude... For real. It's one more baby for DSS to handle. So sad, glad I live far enough away from all this crap.
What's ne more. Look at all the ones popping them out sometimes as twins.
crazy

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Didn't he get Casey Lehman knocked up before she fled the state?
Carissa

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Carissa is a hottie. I heard somebody has had the itchy scratches tho!
funny

Forestport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Carissa wrote:
Carissa is a hottie. I heard somebody has had the itchy scratches tho!
as long as you put a bag over her head.
curious

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

jeff and carissa are pathetic human beings

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 32 of32
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Croghan Discussions

Search the Croghan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Can anyone recommend an Energy Star Plus Builder 4 hr Iron Man 3
Lewis County Fair 6 hr True 31
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 11 hr marvinstevens 16,761
tweek 14 hr Oh yeah 3
Daniel C. Sauer 19 hr Yeah right 3
Pate's Trash Removal (May '10) Sat need garbage pick up 5
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Sat lionland 6,326
•••
•••
•••
•••

Croghan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Croghan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••