Lowville woman charged with tampering with evidence

Feb 15, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Newswatch 50

A Lewis County woman is accused of tampering with the evidence at a death scene last April.The charges revolve around the death of 21 year old Randy Slawson Jr.

Comments
81 - 87 of 87 Comments Last updated Feb 27, 2011
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
WE KNOW

Constableville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82
Feb 22, 2011
 
Katrina Larkins wrote:
good question why would you have that??
So when people like you that think they know it all ask stupid questions he would have proof of what he is saying,But i see that he is fitting a losing battle.If you would have put forward more time with randy he might still be with us, but no you wait till it is to late a true friend is always there! I was not their so i realy don't know what happened,but i will not run anyone down!You people need to stop playing the blame game and take care of your own families and let randy rest in peace.The police will take care of the rest of this mess!!!
guess what

Old Forge, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83
Feb 22, 2011
 
WE KNOW wrote:
<quoted text>So when people like you that think they know it all ask stupid questions he would have proof of what he is saying,But i see that he is fitting a losing battle.If you would have put forward more time with randy he might still be with us, but no you wait till it is to late a true friend is always there! I was not their so i realy don't know what happened,but i will not run anyone down!You people need to stop playing the blame game and take care of your own families and let randy rest in peace.The police will take care of the rest of this mess!!!
He got a copy of the 911 call transcript so that he could prove to "people" that he called?

Wowww....you just supported everything people were saying about those who were there that night, that they were not friends or cared about R.S. at all...they only cared about themselves and having an illegal good time.

I hope the police will take care of the rest of this mess, because it sounds like none of these people give a damn and it is destined to happen again!
Ya Know

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84
Feb 24, 2011
 
Oh my god, you dumb F*CKS, I got a copy of the call because I was there and needed an excuse when I didn't show up to work, you people are so dumb, just so stupid if you didn't figure that out.
WE KNOW

Constableville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85
Feb 25, 2011
 
Ya Know wrote:
Oh my god, you dumb F*CKS, I got a copy of the call because I was there and needed an excuse when I didn't show up to work, you people are so dumb, just so stupid if you didn't figure that out.
Good luck with these people. I would not even respond to the dumd @ss coments!
Ya Know

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86
Feb 27, 2011
 
Wanna see me stick nine inch nails through each one of my eye lids?
WE KNOW

Constableville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87
Feb 27, 2011
 
Ya Know wrote:
Wanna see me stick nine inch nails through each one of my eye lids?
Cool , got some pictures ?
ridiculous

Johnstown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88
Feb 27, 2011
 
Okay the one and only time I will defend Sade since he was such a bitch to me in previous disagreements but I guess my question (not that anyone cares) is that what if you were hanging out at a party... yes maybe even doing something illegal... If he really did go to sleep and then something happened to this kid... only to be awoke being told that you had to call 911... what would you do?? Do you think that if you really had slept through it and you did not get an opportunity to call 911 in time for someone you consider a "good friend" wouldnt you feel like shit? I know I would! I do not participate in illegal activities but things happen and sometimes you become a part of a bad crowd... many have done it. Walk a mile... Shannon is where she needs to be in my opinion because clearly she ADMITTED to doing this and he may have had time to be saved... but if what Sade says is true... he did not get that opportunity!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Croghan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hottest Female in Lowville 6 min Just Wondering 12
Lyons Falls man admits to sexual contact with y... 1 hr Karen 3
She Dumped Me 4 hr Boyfriend 13
Police: Suspect arrested after leaving debit ca... 18 hr Tolerance is a Vi... 1
Nic Tripp Wed Friend 2
Br baseball Wed Yahoomail 5
Brave river baseball Wed Yahoomail 4

Search the Croghan Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Croghan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Croghan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Croghan News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Croghan
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••