Lewis County Man Arrested for False Threats to North Korea

Mar 16, 2011 Full story: Newswatch 50 7

A Lewis County man has been arrested for falsely reporting an incident in the second degree, a class E Felony, after calling 911 Dispatchers with false claims.

Full Story
jim

Syracuse, NY

#1 Mar 18, 2011
This man is obviously mentally ill..delusional, in a different reality...he needs to be on meds and in the care of a psychiatrist in a inpatient facility...but, what does society do??...charge him with a felony and throw him in jail..and i can guarentee he will just get worse in a locked down in a cell.
What

United States

#2 Mar 18, 2011
i hate to admit it but i know this guy. this is just another one of his attempts to get attention and to claim more mental instability so the state will award him more money. he is on meds which obviously are not working.
jim

Syracuse, NY

#3 Mar 18, 2011
Well, yu might wanna remind him that the state will not give him more money for being more crazy. Disability is paid on a fixed amount....and it aint much...half the people in this little town are on SSI and it shows.
Brandon

United States

#4 Mar 18, 2011
I know joe and he is a good guy when he wants to be... We all need help sometimes ..and the other people who left comments.... don't act so innocent we all have made our mistakes and don't assume u know why he did this ..especially when you don't
somebody who works

Massena, NY

#5 Mar 19, 2011
just another welfare case with to much time on his hands,,this town is so full of people just like him ,,f,n state of n.y.just say your back hurts or have a bunch of kids ,,weel take care of them makes me sick welfare idiots need to be put to work
jim

Syracuse, NY

#6 Mar 22, 2011
Brandon wrote:
I know joe and he is a good guy when he wants to be... We all need help sometimes ..and the other people who left comments.... don't act so innocent we all have made our mistakes and don't assume u know why he did this ..especially when you don't
Im sorry if you mistook my comments..my whole issue is why are they tossing him in jail, charged with a felony instead of giving him mental health care and a chance by going to mental health court, if they even have that here...our jails and prisons are full of the mentally ill, they have become the modern day asylums, except they dont get better in prison...most become worse..even on meds.
swamp dog in lousiana

Scott, LA

#7 Jul 23, 2011
i believe he got some bad mushrooms and was on a wild trip.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Croghan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roof Shoveling 1 hr Saylor Twift 4
Stolen Wallet @ N.Y. Pizzeria lowville 2 hr Shaggy 25
Turin Disabled, woodchucks in Charge! 6 hr Maude 20
Councilwoman sues Turin Council 19 hr Maude 266
Sled drags - part 2 19 hr puzzled 13
Port Leyden man charged with second-degree hara... Sat redd 5
Port Leyden pair arrested for meth-making, incl... Sat redd 14
Croghan Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web