Harrisville people or whom ever!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
icu

Ithaca, NY

#23 Mar 9, 2013
Welt?? Wtf kind of English is that.you must have quit all your drugs and booze basically overnight.Hmmm.We will see when the novelty wears off and you start pawning the baby off on mommy so you can resume your drug habits and booze and last but not least your trouble making hobby.Time to grow up and be an adult,take responsibility ,You obviously cant even take care of your self ,24 still living with mommy.Good luck you and the baby are going to need it.
Heather

Star Lake, NY

#24 Mar 9, 2013
No I do take care of myself, like i've said you don't know me or know anything about me and my family like you assume. Let me guess your 100% perfect yourself too huh, never done anything wrong, never did anything stupid. Yea I doubt that keep your trash in Harrisville, I don't need your luck I can take care of me and my baby just fine on my own.
ucme

Ithaca, NY

#25 Mar 10, 2013
scum,can't fix stupid.Boy if we could tho ,you and your mommy would be better people,instead of running everyone else down,sticking your nose in everybody's bizz .Either people up there are a bit slow or you guys haven't pissed enuff of them off yet.Been gone from hville for how long ?and still starting shit making yourself look like a complete idiot.TRUE COLORS SHINING THROUGH LMFAO!
Can u help

Springfield, NJ

#26 Mar 11, 2013
I need to know who drives a silver ford ranger he keeps driving by my house and he watches me walk down the roads lf harrisville hes a bigger guy he keeps trying to get me to ride with him and he talks very sexually and im afraid hes ganna hurt me
Duh

New York, NY

#27 Mar 11, 2013
Can u help wrote:
I need to know who drives a silver ford ranger he keeps driving by my house and he watches me walk down the roads lf harrisville hes a bigger guy he keeps trying to get me to ride with him and he talks very sexually and im afraid hes ganna hurt me
I am guessing if you were actually afraid that you would call the cops instead of getting on topix
just looking

East Haven, CT

#28 Mar 11, 2013
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
I am guessing if you were actually afraid that you would call the cops instead of getting on topix
right on
Hey

Ardsley, NY

#30 Mar 12, 2013
Ya
icu

Ithaca, NY

#31 Mar 12, 2013
cuz its a made up story,duh.
its true

Ithaca, NY

#32 Mar 15, 2013
still waiting??????????
icu

Ithaca, NY

#33 Mar 15, 2013
Yeah no shit ,did they die or some shit?Any other time the mouth running just keeps going.must be this BABY has calmed them down some ,you know all drug free and all lmfao!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Croghan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lewis Sheriffa s Department, Lowville PD quietl... 13 hr Doosh Bag 3
Lewis County requiring switch to clear trash ba... (Aug '15) 22 hr part time resident 6
Your ADK school board Fri Demand he step down 1
Boo who Bango Wed KBooth 2
Wayne mahayli ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Justsaying 1
News Gouverneur man charged with DWI in Croghan (Sep '16) Sep '16 Doug 6
problem (Sep '15) Sep '16 no one knows 4

Croghan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Croghan Mortgages