First Prev
of 3
Next Last
cooltrk

Rome, NY

#1 Apr 7, 2013
We should get behind them and our support for this Great track for some of the best black top racing in northen new York . Ya they had some issues but that can be fix . But was the best racing around
Dale Earnhardt Jr

New York, NY

#2 Apr 7, 2013
I for one would like to see us NASCAR drivers their,my nephew was their and loved the track,hope to see you soon up north in the Adirondacks....Please Support,thanks,sincerely Dale Jr.
lol

United States

#3 Apr 7, 2013
if you really think that was Dale JR u need help !!! If someone else could take it over it would be great !!1
Samantha

Lowville, NY

#4 Apr 11, 2013
I heard ais was shut down ??
again

Gloversville, NY

#5 Apr 11, 2013
every time something like this comes up, it's Paul looking for something for nothing.
Help um out

Johnstown, NY

#6 Apr 12, 2013
Help the anis speedway. Please.
kenny wallace

Carthage, NY

#7 Apr 18, 2013
Dale Earnhardt Jr wrote:
I for one would like to see us NASCAR drivers their,my nephew was their and loved the track,hope to see you soon up north in the Adirondacks....Please Support,thanks,sincerely Dale Jr.
my bud dale jr told me about this track would love to check it out
kenny wallace

Carthage, NY

#8 Apr 18, 2013
heard about this track from my bud dale jr. would love to come up and check it out
Dale Earnhardt jr

New York, NY

#9 Apr 20, 2013
kenny wallace wrote:
heard about this track from my bud dale jr. would love to come up and check it out
Kenny, wasn't sure you really heard me last week at the track in Texas it was noisy,but I guess you did cause you found this sight,lets get together sometime and go check this track out,maybe I will run into you this weekend in Kansas,I like this track and my car is fast in practice!
pale burnfart

Gloversville, NY

#10 Apr 20, 2013
what a poop!
kenny wallace

Carthage, NY

#11 Apr 22, 2013
Dale Earnhardt jr wrote:
<quoted text>Kenny, wasn't sure you really heard me last week at the track in Texas it was noisy,but I guess you did cause you found this sight,lets get together sometime and go check this track out,maybe I will run into you this weekend in Kansas,I like this track and my car is fast in practice!
just a heads up dale said something to rusty about the track said he love to do some bumping and bang at ais!!!!
skinny wal-lice

New York, NY

#12 Apr 22, 2013
pale burnfart wrote:
what a poop!
Hey pale, lets git out own tha track n put sum rubber down huh huh ahuuuuuh
Don Johnson

Carthage, NY

#13 Apr 23, 2013
I think they need to level it and move on. Paul still owes drivers money for the last race ran back in 2009! Not to mention point fund money. The only chance that track would have of success would be if it was sold to someone with half a brain and checks that aren't made of rubber
agree

Charlotte, NC

#14 Apr 23, 2013
yes need new ownership he dont know how to manage it
Dale Earnhardt jr

New York, NY

#15 Apr 24, 2013
kenny wallace wrote:
<quoted text> just a heads up dale said something to rusty about the track said he love to do some bumping and bang at ais!!!!
Kenny,I talked to Tony Stewart about this track and said hes heard of it through some friends up there,and that hes familiar with the area,he snowmobiles up there to Old Forge and Stillwater I think he said.And he wants to help the track out also,so were going there soon to check it out and the owner,and maybe put a few cars on the track to test it...
kenny wallace

Carthage, NY

#16 Apr 25, 2013
Dale Earnhardt jr wrote:
<quoted text>Kenny,I talked to Tony Stewart about this track and said hes heard of it through some friends up there,and that hes familiar with the area,he snowmobiles up there to Old Forge and Stillwater I think he said.And he wants to help the track out also,so were going there soon to check it out and the owner,and maybe put a few cars on the track to test it...
maybe we can check it out when we are up there for watkins glen race in august
Freebie

New York, NY

#17 Apr 25, 2013
Maybe snow belt can get them a grant.
ur a dumbass

Charlotte, NC

#18 Apr 25, 2013
the place will never open he`s go no money so what kinda shape could it be in ? He know nothing of running a business
Dale Earnhardt jr

New York, NY

#19 Apr 26, 2013
kenny wallace wrote:
<quoted text> maybe we can check it out when we are up there for watkins glen race in august
I think we should get there before that to help them open for the summer.
joey logano

Carthage, NY

#20 Apr 27, 2013
Dale Earnhardt jr wrote:
<quoted text>I think we should get there before that to help them open for the summer.
raced at ais back when i was first starting out nice track would love to help out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Croghan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lewis County man charged with sexually abusing ... 2 hr kris 12
Alan Miller (Nov '08) 4 hr milo 40
child molester 4 hr milo 3
Lowville man charged with second-degree assault 8 hr shaun elliott 1
Luke Racine 23 hr jhdhgfhubjdcbdshb 3
no life Wed Vic 10
music Wed Truth 2
Croghan Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Croghan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Croghan News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Croghan

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:28 am PST