Croghan man charged with raping child

Croghan man charged with raping child

There are 10 comments on the WSTM-TV Syracuse story from Jan 6, 2012, titled Croghan man charged with raping child. In it, WSTM-TV Syracuse reports that:

State police say Hazzard forcibly had sexual intercourse and oral sexual contact with a child younger than 16-years-old and also exposed a 12-year-old child to sexual contact.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSTM-TV Syracuse.

lol

New York, NY

#1 Jan 7, 2012
piece of shit he will get whats coming to him send him upstate they love new meat up there in prison most people that are in prison have children this age so send him up to get what he has coming shit lowville has enoph gays in it hopefully someone gets him up there lol
idiot sighting

Auburn, NY

#2 Jan 10, 2012
Do you live in the house? Were you there when it supposedly happened? Do you know even know the minors or the person involved? Anyone can accuse a person of a crime.Happens everyday. So where do you get off passing judgement? I could say more but I don't think you could comprehend since you seen to have a one track mind..gutter mouth..
waiting patiently

Gloversville, NY

#3 May 10, 2012
i do happen to know the whole family and their situation and that house is full of nutjobs hopefully they all get what they deserve for putting those kids through what they did
also know

Tupper Lake, NY

#4 Jan 21, 2013
I do also know the entire family from grandma through grandkids and the house is chaotic. However, you keep just waiting patiently and we will see the true colors of the nutjob kid that lied her way through this situation...again. She has done it before, she will do it again.
Disgusted and Angry

Stony Creek, NY

#5 May 29, 2013
The man is total scum... you just take one look into he's eyes and you can see the evil in them... Those girls have been put through hell and if anyone that spent 5 minutes with them would know without a doubt who the liar truly is... The grandmother makes me sick, how does she sleep at night knowing that she backing up the S.O.B. that would repeatedly rape and abuse the babies she has claimed to love so much.. I hope she rots in hell right beside her fiance'. This isn't the first time either. He did time in 1996 for sexually abusing another young girl. How about the fact that he did the same thing to the girls aunt when she was only 14 and the wonderful grandmother forced her OWN daughter to recant her allegations against the sainted scum Kurt. How bout his own daughter who was forced to take back the original statement... Karma is a grand bitch and I can't wait to watch her bite back. They better hope that fancy lawyer that they've got is worth the $1500.00/hr their rich friends are paying for... YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK!!!! KEEP BACKING YOUR RAPIST PILE OF SH**!!!
idiot sighting

Saranac Lake, NY

#6 Jun 2, 2013
Disgusted and Angry-They have you believing their lies too- SUCKER!!!!!
Really

Malone, NY

#7 Jun 2, 2013
Wow, burden of proof means nothing in this town. Very sad day in your courts when jurors are rushed to a verdict and the DA was overheard saying he would not take this to trial again. Does anyone get justice in this area of the state? Does anyone have a clue what this is all about?
Funny how those girls were put with their grandmother, for three years,if he supposedly did this in the past? And the Aunt who left her child in the house with him for 5 years? Probably because she admitted UNDER OATH, that she lied about being raped by him back when she was 14!
Seems Lewis County is the rape capital of the world, or maybe it's just easy to say it, and watch the detective not do his job,and accusers can sit back and laugh. But still, justice is a joke. Can't wait for the State to take over this case, maybe then the WHOLE TRUTH will prevail.
Really

East Syracuse, NY

#8 Jun 3, 2013
Disgusted and Angry wrote:
The man is total scum... you just take one look into he's eyes and you can see the evil in them... Those girls have been put through hell and if anyone that spent 5 minutes with them would know without a doubt who the liar truly is... The grandmother makes me sick, how does she sleep at night knowing that she backing up the S.O.B. that would repeatedly rape and abuse the babies she has claimed to love so much.. I hope she rots in hell right beside her fiance'. This isn't the first time either. He did time in 1996 for sexually abusing another young girl. How about the fact that he did the same thing to the girls aunt when she was only 14 and the wonderful grandmother forced her OWN daughter to recant her allegations against the sainted scum Kurt. How bout his own daughter who was forced to take back the original statement... Karma is a grand bitch and I can't wait to watch her bite back. They better hope that fancy lawyer that they've got is worth the $1500.00/hr their rich friends are paying for... YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK!!!! KEEP BACKING YOUR RAPIST PILE OF SH**!!!
Trying reading my comment below. The only hell those girls were put thru was the fact that their mother liked to dump them on family members so she could run off with some guy - like the one guy who beat one of her kids so bad, but she wouldn't give up the relationship, drugs or booze to raise her own kids. Oh and the Aunt did the same. Grow up, raise your kids for crying out loud. The Grandmother is none of your concern. She's been used by her daughters for way too long and she is finally free of the lazy, whiney, white trash users.
I believe

Saranac Lake, NY

#9 Jun 11, 2013
TO: BT,MV,EV& BJT Like the glaze covering an earthen vessel are fervent lips with an evil heart. Whoever hates disguises herself with her lips and harbors deceit in her heart; when she speaks graciously, believe her not, for there are seven abominations in her heart; though her hatred be covered with deception, her wickedness will be exposed in the assembly. Whoever digs a pit will fall into it, and a stone will come back on them who starts it rolling....
idiot sighting

Saranac Lake, NY

#10 Jul 7, 2013
Really wrote:
Wow, burden of proof means nothing in this town. Very sad day in your courts when jurors are rushed to a verdict and the DA was overheard saying he would not take this to trial again. Does anyone get justice in this area of the state? Does anyone have a clue what this is all about?
Funny how those girls were put with their grandmother, for three years,if he supposedly did this in the past? And the Aunt who left her child in the house with him for 5 years? Probably because she admitted UNDER OATH, that she lied about being raped by him back when she was 14!
Seems Lewis County is the rape capital of the world, or maybe it's just easy to say it, and watch the detective not do his job,and accusers can sit back and laugh. But still, justice is a joke. Can't wait for the State to take over this case, maybe then the WHOLE TRUTH will prevail.
She lied again under oath..her and her lazy no good live in who she supports.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Croghan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wayne mahayli ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Justsaying 1
News Gouverneur man charged with DWI in Croghan (Sep '16) Sep '16 Doug 6
problem (Sep '15) Sep '16 no one knows 4
Chats (Jul '16) Sep '16 just saying 2
barry briot (Jan '13) Aug '16 Justsaying 10
Name (Aug '16) Aug '16 Need to find her 1
News Motorists accused of DWI, related offenses (Aug '16) Aug '16 Woodchuk 1

Croghan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance