sick of it

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2010

I go to Croghan nice n easy often and Im so sick of the employee that lives on Shady Ave running her mouth about others. She is always putting her fellow employees down when they are not around. Or bitching about someone. This needs to stop!
Grow up

Forestport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

Judged:

Well who would that be because I go there often too and I never hear anything going on there except some of the workers need to learn what they are doing and stop eating and maybe wait on costumers or chatting with there co-workers it is ridiculous.
honestly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

This is really sad that people become so pathetic...there are so many bigger things out there. We have a war being fought, young lives being lost. Children starving and you take a personal vendetta out on someone you dislike. I too shop there often and I know who you're talking about and I can honestly say this is a lie, with your main goal being to get someone in trouble. So if you dislike this person so much then stop shopping there
Bitch-i-am

Speculator, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

that store has the most imcompatent people working in it now except mayne about 5 of them....but the worst is the store manager..he is something else.
waiting

Johnstown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

I do have to agree with the wait time. I have gone in there several times to find 3-4 cashiers chatting, walking around, doing everything BUT waiting on customers! Isn't a quick stop supposted to be quick? Not there! There can be 5 people in line, only 1 register going and several employees wandering around the back. Pretty annoying!
yup

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

yeah i hate standing in line there it seems to take forever, i was late to work several times because it took me upwards of 10 minutes to pay for my gasoline in the morning
idiots

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Ten minutes? I really don't believe that, and if you're late for work that's your own fault....try leaving earlier OR if you can find faster service go there. I shop there often and when there is a wait its because they are busy...they're working as fast as they can. Maybe you should apply if you can make things better!
yup

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2010

idiots wrote:
Ten minutes? I really don't believe that, and if you're late for work that's your own fault....try leaving earlier OR if you can find faster service go there. I shop there often and when there is a wait its because they are busy...they're working as fast as they can. Maybe you should apply if you can make things better!
I have so waited 10 minutes there because half of them people are retards, I shouldn't have to leave my house 20 minutes early just so I can get gasoline at that giant retard equal opportunity employment example
idiots

Dedham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2010

Look who is calling the kettle black... "half of them people are retards". Learn how to speak. No one waits ten minutes for gas just admit you are lying, we all know you are!
one who knows

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

i agree the wait time there is horrible and they talk about each other too much...just a bunch of back stabbing babies....but they learned from the best.....the store manager is a absolute 0 he should be fired.
one who knows

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

idiots wrote:
Look who is calling the kettle black... "half of them people are retards". Learn how to speak. No one waits ten minutes for gas just admit you are lying, we all know you are!
Bull i have been there several time and waited that long....cause they have 5 people on but only 1 running register.
Drama

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

i have too! so i believe you "One who knows"
snickerdoodle

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2011

I agree completely! that nice n easy is everything but nice n easy. the women there all a bunch of hens clucking away and the only ones i ever see working are the young boys. the rest of them stand around gossiping and the manager is a complete dick. a few of those younger girls that work there are just lonely cold hearted bitches who like to take shit out on places like myspace and facebook about other people especially other people they work with. and they whine that they have to work 8 hours...ummm besides welfare who doesn't? get over it.
just saying

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2011

the place is usually very busy. It's often a challenge to even find a place to park. I've never seen any of the staff "standing around". The volume of subs, other food and coffee they put out is amazing. There are however some pretty gnarly customers who stand around in people's way and shoot the breeze, and shop while in line. I suspect it's those low lives that are trashing people who work there.
swamp dog in lousiana

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2011

no bigger than croghan is i think everybody in town could get gas in 10 min.for the man late for work maybe get gas the nightt before and no problem next morning.i can,t imagine a boss who would accept that excuse more than a couple of times a year .if store employees are so lacking in speed you aught to know so it,s for you to change not them.
big d

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2011

All you a holes have to grow up and get a life there is nothing wrong with that store .The only people in a hurry must be all you scum bags on WELFARE.My tax dollars shouldnt even support you .DONT be lazy get a job
Get smart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2011

Get an Exxon-mobil Mastercard and get your gas at Monnat and nortz. The card rewards you with a 15 cent rebate per gallon. Right now, that makes their mobil gas about 9 cents a gallon cheaper than Nice and Easy (Hugo Chavez) gas. It's a good deal and it's full service. They even wash your windshield for you. Apply for the card online---takes about a week to get it.
shoupic

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2011

have known the folks at monnat & nortz for 60 years they have always given excellant service.Former croghan resident
feels bad

Johnstown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

I am usually not one to complain much, but when I see someone who is visibly upset, it really bothers me. I have worked the same job with many of the same people for 17 years. So perhaps I just don't understand but none the less I need to vent. On two different occasions I have been in the store placing deli orders, each time the new deli manager that they have was extremely rude, and snappy to her fellow employees. You could see they were really upset and trying to be polite back. Then she had the audacity to turn to me and smile and say "Thanks SO much honey". I am glad you have your customer service down, but I have decided to avoid shopping there as much as possible, as I refuse to support conditions like those
drama

Northville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Has anyone noticed when u get something on sale the price on the the sticker is the non sale price. the sale price is on a sign where u can barely see it. when they ring it up they look at the sticker. u seriously have to tell them what the sales price is. it wouldn't be so bad if they only did to u once but everytime come on. check it out

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Croghan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Croghan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••