wicked way saloon
DDS

United States

#1 Apr 10, 2011
wiked way saloon what a name. thats what we need in this town is a bar.i heard it was going to have a food line also. and no one under 21 allowed .well tammy what about desinated drivers.what is it you want the dwi to go up.if you want to make it let under 21 in if they are driveing someone
guess what

Caroga Lake, NY

#2 Apr 14, 2011
I would just like to say something about the write up on news junky GET THE FACTS RIGHT befor u have something put out to the public.......and i also agree with DDS about the under 21 they r gonna be the ones that will be the dd's .......
Croghan knows all

Watertown, NY

#3 Apr 14, 2011
I would like to say something about this bar that is opening up... I read the article about it being owned by the Bramhalls but nothing was said about the owners that actually baught the building from them. I do beleive a family by the name of the Mothersells baught it. I've lived in this area a long time, and I do believe they deserve the reconition for the good they have done. I have spent alot of my youth in the bar when they had it opened, and I also spent alot of time in the resturant that they had just opened. Papa's Place had great food, and I was sad to have seen it close so soon.
Tammy I hope you do well w/ your business. I do think Croghan needs a place to go to have a "drink". I also agree with the other people about the over 21... what about DDs? And why wouldn't you give credit to the current owners of the building? Croghan is a small place and people talk. As far as I know the Mothersells still own this building! The best of luck to you and your family w/ Wicked Ways Saloon.
Future bar owner

Constableville, NY

#4 Apr 14, 2011
I always wanted to open a bar and name it Deewee's
just wondering

Carthage, NY

#5 Jan 15, 2013
this bar is full of drunk scum bags ....yhat leave their cig butts every where broken bottles ...and btw the kitchen in that place is gross.tammy should have stuck to what she knows ...taking mens money ...oooppppsss shes still doing that ...and how can u have any customers when u own the place and sleep with half of them ...dirty dirty girls

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Croghan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JMK VS. Lewis county 53 min LoL 2
Amanda Chambers.... thoughts anyone? 9 hr LoL 28
Is Dustin Widrick attractive? 12 hr J Hellinger 6
Coming Out 23 hr Careful 6
She Dumped Me (Aug '14) 23 hr Information 17
problem Mon Chuckles 2
christopher patterson Mon Wonders 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Croghan Mortgages