First Prev
of 2
Next Last
oh boy

East Syracuse, NY

#1 Jun 9, 2013
Anyone read about the harvey girl from harrisville hanging out with the junkie trash from nat bridge. All got bustes for drugs. Shocker
TAMMY MUTHAFKN MARTELL

Fayetteville, NY

#2 Jun 9, 2013
oh boy wrote:
Anyone read about the harvey girl from harrisville hanging out with the junkie trash from nat bridge. All got bustes for drugs. Shocker
YUP SURE DO JUST WHAT TF YOU WANNA KNOW?????? ITS MY DAUGHTER NEXT QUESTION??????
oh boy

East Syracuse, NY

#3 Jun 10, 2013
The only reason anyone would even associate with John Neddo is for drugs. Heard and know your daughter is a good girl. Get her help. She needs it.
wondering

Tupper Lake, NY

#4 Jun 10, 2013
EVERY town in this area has its JUNKY trash!! NOT just the Bridge! It seems its ALL coming from Watertown!
TAMMY MUTHAFKN MARTELL

Fayetteville, NY

#5 Jun 10, 2013
WELL I DONT KNOW ANY OF THE PEOPLE IN THE CAR EXCEPT HER ROOMMATE NEDDO ASKED FOR A RIDE FROM THE BAR AND MY DAUGHTER BEING THE WAY SHE IS OBLIGED AND THE ASSHOLE THAT JUMPED OFF THE BRIDGE IS THE ONE WHO DITCHED HIS DRUGS BEFORE BAILING OVER THE BRIDGE AND DONT THINK FOR ONE MINUTE I THINK MY DAUGHTER IS SWEET AND INNOCENT BECAUSE I DONT SHES GUILTY JUST BY ASSOCIATION SHE IS THE COMPANY SHE KEEPS BUT SHE WILL GET HER ACT TOGETHER NOW SHE HAD A VERY RUDE AWAKENING BUT BEDORE ANYONE COME ON THIS GODFORSAKEN SHIT BLOG AND BASHES JER BETTER HAVE THEIR FACTS IN TACT AND BY NO MEANS IS SHE PERFECT IN ANYWAY
Haha

Ithaca, NY

#6 Jun 10, 2013
U do no or daughter is a top drug dealer rite? Lmao
wondering

Tupper Lake, NY

#7 Jun 11, 2013
Of course THEY would blame the drugs on the one that jumped!! PERFECT! I knew that was gonna happen.Sorry but Jeremiah is known for this crap.Neddo is almost dead from the drugs!The one that jumped was only out of prison for a month!Sorry the drugs WERENT Logans! NICE TRY though!I knew the low life druggies would blame him!Your daughter has been hanging with the losers of Natural Bridge and Watertown for a while now.
snowed

East Syracuse, NY

#8 Jun 11, 2013
Boy tammy muthafkn martell she has got you snowed. You have no idea what your daughter is actually into. Drugs make It hard to to hold a job. And when you pass out at work and live like her the drugs make her pass out. Open your eyes and see your child needs help not an enabler
TAMMY MUTHAFKN MARTELL

Springfield, MA

#9 Jun 11, 2013
ALL YOU PEOPLE OBVIOUSLY CAN READ I SAID I KNOW MY DAUGHTER ISNT INNOCENT AND YOU KNOW SO FUCKN MUCH POST YOUR REAL NAME DONT HIDE BEHIND A BLOG WITH A FAKE ASS NAME AND WHAT YOU ALL SAY ABOUT THE DRUGGIES I KNOW ALREADY NOT A SECERET EVERYONE KNOWS BLOOD TEST PROVE ALOT SO TILL YOU KNOW 110 PERCENT DONT PASS JUDGEMENT NEVER SAID MY DAUGHTER WAS INNOCENT OR NOT GUILTY IM NO IDIOT
auntie

East Syracuse, NY

#10 Jun 11, 2013
People do not understand if you haven't been through it. Maybe getting these young adults some help is the way to go instead of bashing them
serious

East Syracuse, NY

#11 Jun 11, 2013
You seriously think they are going to give a blood test to someone who was caught with drugs in their car. Its a waste of my a taxpayers money. Every single person with maybe the exceotion of the roomate that was in that vehicle is a drug addict. Stop looking away and get these kids the help they need. Neddo is just wasting away and will continue to do so. Jerimiah and Logan are not even addicts in private. They are openly addicts and career criminals. Larkin IS a drug addict she DOES sell drugs make all the excuses you want for her tammy but that's the reason Larry did not want anything to do with her.
wondering

Tupper Lake, NY

#12 Jun 12, 2013
First of all Watertown is NO place for anyones kids!You say you knew about Neddo? WHY wouldnt you discourage your daughter from living with him?KNOWN drug addict,arrested a week or so for stealing from ace to support his habbit.You say she picked him up at the bar,yet why at 4 am did the police get a call about a broken window and a description of the car?The bars close at 2am,last I knew?She is just as guilty,it was 4am and she knew exactly what was going on in that car and her surroundings!I knew they would blame the drugs on Logan though.I believe Logan may have broke the window.KNOWING HIM.BUT the drugs!!NO WAY!Although who better to pin it on than the one that just got out of prison and the one who ran from the cops!
duh

North Billerica, MA

#14 Jun 13, 2013
OMG people, wake up, not one of these kids are innocent. If you know someone is doing drugs, stay the hell away from them unless you're doing it right along with them. Like HCS, friggin teachers are doing and selling and they wonder why the hell the kids do it too! Bust some of those teachers and maybe, just maybe the kids will wake up!!!
I know UUUU

East Syracuse, NY

#15 Jun 13, 2013
seriously duh, you are being a hoppocryte... you obviosly know teachers are doing and selling..but you say nothing...lol..come on!
LarkinHarvey-her self

Saranac Lake, NY

#16 Jun 26, 2013
this story has made my day. I personally think critical judgments about a person can open their mind and help them to take a step back and reevaluate their actions. while I love the fact that this site is anonymous, I would like to say that I will never be ashamed of myself or my name. my choices are my own to make and my lessons to learn just as any other, after all we are all human. I may have one point let this cyber bullshit bother me, but today it simply became nothing more than a funny interruption to my favorite show, "Trailer Park Boys". I figured id take the time to let anyone who has the time for these websites know that im obliged to have had the chance to be a priority in your mind. whether good or bad, I managed to take a little bit more of your time than someone else in this world. while some may let it bother them, I will not. "be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind", thank you Dr. Seuss. maybe if some of these people would have backbones to own up to their identity, instead of wasting all their time laying on them, they wouldn't seem like useless tools. feel free to email me at [email protected] if you would like to personally criticize my life. I have a way of seeing how people mean well in their shitty ways of relaying information, as anyone should be able to do. as for those who know me and love me, you can smile when you picture me saying - fuck it ;)
and thanks mom!
thank you NY! lol
fun joke of the day:
why don't seagulls live by the bay?
- because then they'd be called bagels!!
duh

Boston, MA

#17 Jun 26, 2013
I know UUUU wrote:
seriously duh, you are being a hoppocryte... you obviosly know teachers are doing and selling..but you say nothing...lol..come on!
up yours, It takes more then one person to do that job.
idiot

Potsdam, NY

#18 Jun 27, 2013
He broke the window because he go burned on a bad meth deal. Larkin clearly knew where she was driving to and what they intended to do. There's one reason you hang around Miah and thats to either do drugs or sell drugs. You'd think after the arrest she wouldn't hang around him but that would be the smart thing to do. Good thing he's going away maybe that'll help clean her act up.
KASSANDRA SWEET

Watertown, NY

#19 Jun 27, 2013
this post seriously makes me laugh! i myself have known all of these kids for quite sometime you people are making it out to be that now miah and logan are locked up drug deals and shit like this isnt going to happen! have you people lost your damn mind LMFAO. we are talking about harrisville natural bridge and watertown! shit like this happens everyday & quite frankly im pretty sure its not your f****** life its THEIRS! by no means is anyone innocent but damn get the hell over it!! drugs will be sold and are being sold by far more people than the two locked up! shit we just had a stabbing and a shooting going on in watertown THIS SHIT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME!!! its not going to stop till everyones locked up holy shit open your eyes you all need a reality check and obviously if you people know so much about what happened and what they were doing you are probably some of the kids that use to hang out with them or still do ! as far as im concerned larkin, logan, & miah are good kids they just got caught up in some mistakes dont we all! so before you start running your mouths take a look in the mirror and make sure you have never made any mistakes!!! I LOVE YOU LARKIN, LOGAN & MIAH & WE ARE ALL HERE FOR YOU 100 % F*** THE HATERS THEY ARE OFFICIALLY YOUR MOTIVATORS <3
Larkin H

Utica, NY

#21 Jun 27, 2013
Larkin H wrote:
What goes around come around like a hola hoop lmao Larkin will continue to be a low life scum like she has been her whole life. Some people never grow up. If only she would do everyone a favor and just kill herself dumb little cunt (: but we all know we can't be that lucky. Rot in hell.
AGREED 100%
LarkinHarvey-her self

Utica, NY

#22 Jun 27, 2013
thank you kas, we love you too. I'm amused at the fact that so many people think they know the real story, but because only I, myself, and the people i choose to tell my business to, know what happened. I could care less to justify or explain anything simply because I like to see the story evolve into what I refer to as a crazy game of "telephone." the less people that like me, the less i have to please, because my friends all know that i would do anything for them. i wouldnt mind having fewer people to take care of. so by all means, let the fun begin :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Croghan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boonville Dairy Included In Clinton Campaign Video 2 hr Grim 3
Drug busy 8 hr Tinatwotimes 5
Scum beating on his gf 11 hr so rude 16
lcgh ceo Thu Mame 2
Rene tuttle Wed Yupp 7
People of Lewis County Vs Sade (Sep '10) Sep 27 Sick 127
just say no to that (Nov '15) Sep 27 you must be kidding 31

Croghan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance