Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1 May 26, 2010
Why is it when a man finds a good woman(the man is a good man too) Why would he just let go so easy??Why wouldn't he take that chance on being happy??
shane

Atlanta, GA

#2 May 28, 2010
haven't you ever stopped to think he's gay?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3 May 28, 2010
Hes not gay...Maybe I was just wrong on how he felt..But hes not gay...
HAHAHAHAHA

Watertown, NY

#4 May 30, 2010
yea sometimes i take relationship advice from topix.com .
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Constableville, NY

#5 Jun 1, 2010
HEY HAHAHAH R U THE ONE WHO SITS AROUND SNORTING COKE AND SMOKING DOPE?? YEAH I THOUGHT SO...
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Watertown, NY

#6 Jun 1, 2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA wrote:
HEY HAHAHAH R U THE ONE WHO SITS AROUND SNORTING COKE AND SMOKING DOPE?? YEAH I THOUGHT SO...
nah maybe thats you and thats why your boyfriend ran off with a man
let him go

Massena, NY

#7 Jun 2, 2010
wrong person..But I do have to say you must be one of them beehive losers that live in croghan and that sleeps with all to get your drugs.. or are you the one who helps cover up crime scenes?? Oh wait!! better yet! your just a nobody who doesn't have a job or a life...Sucks to be you!!!!!!!Get a life....Loser..And lilfirefly you really shouldn't post personal stuff on here because ppl like asshole here has to say shit to make themselves look better then everyone else..Its for the best that guy is gone.. Move on girl... He never was worth your time..Have a good day..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Croghan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justin Pate 4 hr sexytaco 10
Ashleigh ? 10 hr Turinbitch 4
Conspiracy Theory 12 hr Snake Peter 51
Nirvana Plant Closing 16 hr Annie 5
moedown cancelled Sat William Gene 16
Ms tatts Jul 3 Losers 25
News Carl, funeral director Jul 1 nono 11
More from around the web

Croghan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE