accident on route 12?
dfdigfhhfv

United States

#1 Aug 20, 2012
Did anybody get hurt in the accident on route 12 today?
Hummmm

Gloversville, NY

#2 Aug 20, 2012
Two guys got air lifted from another reck
working

United States

#3 Aug 20, 2012
Please tell more I was working,thanks.
xxxx

United States

#4 Aug 20, 2012
i didn't hear anything about them being air lifted i heard they sent an ambulance but i hope everyone's okay
Hummmm

Gloversville, NY

#5 Aug 20, 2012
No one hurt bad the other if not so bad the girls r fine they were driving while using drugs dum but hope he pulls threw
Hummmm

Gloversville, NY

#6 Aug 20, 2012
It hasnt been in the paper yet or newz junky keeping it hush hush
xxxx

United States

#7 Aug 20, 2012
oh your talking the other accident, today's wasn't bad its on Newzjunky some people should learn how to drive or not drive at all. Not just only are their lives at risk so are other peoples.
Hummmm

Potsdam, NY

#8 Aug 21, 2012
Cant drive when they were all fked up
Get used to it

Auburn, NY

#9 Aug 21, 2012
Withall these scum growing up and getting licenses soon were all better off staying off the road. It's bad enough they walk in the road, wander the streets high and cause property damage. Wait till they are behind the wheel
blb91

Stony Creek, NY

#10 Aug 22, 2012
first off all the two that were air lifed had nothing to do with drugs and second off they cant put it out there until the one that is badly injured doesnt remembers so stop its hard enough on the familys has it is
Lol

Gloversville, NY

#11 Aug 24, 2012
All four of the ppl in that truck yes we're all high and if they werent they wldnt have hit the tree and a huge ass rock so I don't feel sorry for any of them they all knew they were high and still got in the truck and drove
its a fact

West Monroe, NY

#12 Aug 24, 2012
Hummmm wrote:
It hasnt been in the paper yet or newz junky keeping it hush hush
It will make the paper when Carp gets his picture taken. He did leave his card through. Wow he is cool. Not.
Cool man

Gloversville, NY

#13 Aug 24, 2012
its a fact wrote:
<quoted text>It will make the paper when Carp gets his picture taken. He did leave his card through. Wow he is cool. Not.
That's for sure

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Croghan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh Ortlieb and Dawn Stanley 7 min Yolo 1
Winter castle games 4 hr Concern mom 1
lyons falls farmers market - riverside park - t... 21 hr woodgirl 4
Hot chic at mc da drive thru 2nd window who ask... Tue Stud 23
CPS Workers Tue Haha 9
News Man says he fabricated stories about Holocaust,... Mon same result 4 many 1
Mother of year at it again Jun 27 lake larry 10

Croghan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Croghan Mortgages