Sledder charged with DWI after crash

Sledder charged with DWI after crash

There are 6 comments on the Newswatch 50 story from Feb 21, 2010, titled Sledder charged with DWI after crash. In it, Newswatch 50 reports that:

A Lewis County man was driving drunk when he caused a snowmobile-car accident in the village of Croghan, according to sheriff's deputies.Tyler Lyndaker, 21, Croghan, tried to pass 79 year old Myrtle Chartrand of Harrisville as she made a left turn from Convent Street onto Pearl Street shortly after 8 p.m., deputies said.Lyndaker's sled ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newswatch 50.

big d

United States

#1 Mar 8, 2010
leave the boy alone why do you people think you are great are you god i dont think so .so grow up

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2 Mar 10, 2010
no one has said anything...who are you insisting grows up?
alcohol vs weed

Watertown, NY

#3 Mar 12, 2010
people think marijusna is so bad yet these drunk hicks endanger peoples lives driving drunk, give me a break, lock him up
apeman

United States

#4 Mar 12, 2010
give him to the yeti.
oh really

United States

#5 Mar 16, 2010
apeman wrote:
give him to the yeti.
Ya, yeti good influence.
Grow Up

United States

#6 Mar 29, 2010
Um maybe he was drinking but the lady that he hit should learn to drive she is the one that caused the accident but b/c he was drinking he was the one that was held responsible for it so you all should get ur facts straight before u start running your mouth!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Croghan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lowville woman charged with being with her son (Aug '12) 9 hr Harry Bawls 31
Crystal at the lanes 11 hr Tiffany 13
AMF closing (Feb '14) 16 hr Flint 20
Ellen Staie (Larkins) 23 hr Lowville legend 3
Lewis county jail Tue Just me 9
Lowville ER Apr 23 Harry Bawls 9
Name (Aug '16) Feb '18 Maybe 2

Croghan Jobs

Personal Finance

Croghan Mortgages