Old man

United States

#1 Mar 18, 2011
Will we see the track reopen this year at all and what up with law suite
DDS

United States

#2 Apr 8, 2011
as long as paul owns tha track you will never see it open he does not know how to run a track or even his buisness thats why he is almost bankrupt
cooltrk

Syracuse, NY

#3 Jul 3, 2011
DDS you are so full of s--t I bet you will see it re-opened when Lewis County get there heads out of there a-s
big daddy

United States

#4 Jul 26, 2011
its not the county you moron it is paul his head is up his butt he is flat broke and needs someone to back him .he is taxed just like anyone else .why was it 5 years ago he had a person slap a huge check down to go partners with him and he said no so paul is crazy
old man

Syracuse, NY

#5 Jan 12, 2013
Lets see WHO's got his head up his a-- now while we are camping at the speedway and watching the rafting this summer
howecer

Altmar, NY

#6 Jun 9, 2013
Yup .... lots if racing going on up there
shouldnot reopen

Gloversville, NY

#7 Sep 29, 2013
pretty sure the event in October won't happen due to having power to the track facilities, can't run generators like he use to, water is not drinkable by any means. So i wouldn't count on it happening.
cooltrk

Cicero, NY

#8 Nov 28, 2013
shouldnot reopen wrote:
pretty sure the event in October won't happen due to having power to the track facilities, can't run generators like he use to, water is not drinkable by any means. So i wouldn't count on it happening.
I guess you don't no shit . Had a Great time . Keep it going Paul we are behind you 100%.
cooltrk

Cicero, NY

#9 Mar 9, 2014
Ya oh Boy who said it would not open again. You better go to there web site and check it out. Then stick your heard up your a-- . Will see all of you at speedway in May and watch some real racing. Good job Paul them all.
old man

Cicero, NY

#10 Mar 9, 2014
Good glad for them they always had good racing. I can't wait

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Croghan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
winter castle games pedo drug store 53 min Ticker 7
Josh Ortlieb and Dawn Stanley 1 hr Jeremy K 10
Mother of year at it again 6 hr From the other side 14
lyons falls farmers market - riverside park - t... 8 hr Work 5
Judy McAllister 9 hr Susan 2
Hot chic at mc da drive thru 2nd window who ask... Jun 28 Stud 23
CPS Workers Jun 28 Haha 9

Croghan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance