Lowville couple accused of injuring i...

Lowville couple accused of injuring infant son

There are 31 comments on the Watertown Daily Times story from Dec 20, 2012, titled Lowville couple accused of injuring infant son. In it, Watertown Daily Times reports that:

A Lowville couple on Thursday was charged in connection with an alleged incident in which their infant son was shaken or slammed, causing brain injury.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Watertown Daily Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sick

New York, NY

#21 Dec 23, 2012
clueless wrote:
No, they DO NOT allow children. Yes, disabled folks live there but NO children. You could check with management if you think your correct.
does it really matter where these idiots live? The point I thy hurt a child. Who gives a crap what the damn address is
O my god

Springfield, NJ

#22 Dec 23, 2012
He has put one past gf in the hospital and his x wife there to his new gf x took her to court cuz he was hitting the kids and being mean to them he needs a baseball bat to the head and his balls cut off he also touches young kids he is the biggest scumbag around and a fat pig he thinks he cool I hope he rots in hell
O my god

Springfield, NJ

#23 Dec 23, 2012
She didn't hurt the baby he did she just dum enough not to leave his sorry good for nothing ass
harden my heart

Saranac Lake, NY

#24 Dec 31, 2012
5490 River St is zehrs bed and breakfast and is where they live
harden my heart

Saranac Lake, NY

#25 Dec 31, 2012
5490 River St is zehrs bed and breakfast and is where stacy and her woman beating child abuser trash rick flemming lives
someone who knows

Ithaca, NY

#26 Jan 29, 2013
these are good people this was a freak accident maybe you people should know what you are talking about before you talk lie's about someone it's sad when you have nothing better to do than make remarks about something you know nothing about.maybe some of you should look in a mirror and take a good long look.
hummm

Saranac Lake, NY

#27 Jan 29, 2013
ok been dead since dec 31 so y bring it up?
teaching a lesson

United States

#28 Feb 2, 2013
Just like everyone else that lives in lowville a bunch of child molesters,retards, inbred,low life scumbags!!! What comes around goes around!!!!
Wow

New York, NY

#29 Feb 2, 2013
Looks like someone has some interest in this since 6 of the last few posts seem to be all from the same person.
gfrdrf

Remsen, NY

#30 Feb 3, 2013
i dont care where they live i just think this is why we should put him and her in a nice pretty jail cell with a child loving lifer who will show them how loved they really are. lets put them where they belong and maybe the next child abuser might think twice if they realize the punishment will fit the crime. they will be put in protected custody in jail and not general population cuz they cant be hurt..
justice think of the VICTIM and not the pathetic excuse of a human being..
Yes i would feel this way even if it was someone i knew. Someone has to protect our children...
Adam

Torrance, CA

#31 Feb 13, 2013
This shit is all sad. But you guys still in lowville have to remember no one wants to do there jobs. is twisted and thrown around for years, Certain people that would have done that would be in jail with a 75,000$ bail. The judicial system here is a joke All of them are friends DA, Judges lawyers they dont want to hurt each others feelings, thats why nothing ever gets done.. If it were i CPS would have had my ass in jail so why does cps let things like this go and harrase others who have done one stupid thing that wasnt even serious.. BACK WORDS is what they are. cops issue tickets WTF..dOWN HERE THEY WOULD BE IN JAIL ON FELONY CHARGES.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Croghan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor Arrested 2 hr Huey 10
Rabies Clinics? 8 hr strongperson1 1
Rick Chapman (Oct '13) 18 hr Done 2
Justin hurley Sun Minx 15
News Five more people arrested from Lewis County dru... Sun Minx 3
Miss. President Clinton (Jun '16) Sun Truth 27
Charles Rosenbarker Jan 21 Watch out 3

Croghan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance