Lowville now will appoint one assessor

Lowville now will appoint one assessor

There are 2 comments on the Watertown Daily Times story from Apr 22, 2011, titled Lowville now will appoint one assessor. In it, Watertown Daily Times reports that:

With little fanfare, the Town Council on Thursday approved a switch from three elected assessors to an appointed one.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Watertown Daily Times.

mr clown says

Chittenango, NY

#1 May 3, 2011
Now they are getting stupid just like the rest of the towns in Lewis County.
Jon Gorham

#2 May 6, 2011
You need a building permit for everything these days so why not combine the two jobs. Have the building inspestor do the assessments.Can't do any worse of a job as the town of Diana assesor is doing. I've been in Iraq for 42 months and e-mailed my concerns about my assessments and instead of looking into my concerns she just blocked my e-mails. I had to contact the building permit office to get the year my house was built corrected. Still working to get swamp land changed from a building lot.We need to stop paying these people to do nothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Croghan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
medecul anser 14 hr Harry Bawls 5
North Korea Mar 17 Hairball 5
Awww single girl u were my intertainment! (Aug '17) Mar 15 Good grief 14
Is Nicole Tripp going back to jail Mar 13 Tiffany 4
dissolution vote Mar 12 Bar Fly 1
Name (Aug '16) Feb 21 Maybe 2
News Croghan man accused of stealing items from conv... Jan '18 Omg 10

Croghan Jobs

Personal Finance

Croghan Mortgages