First Prev
of 2
Next Last
secret identity

Nebo, KY

#1 Sep 25, 2012
Who's that short brown haired girl that always hangs out in Crofton like every Saturday? She hangs out with Taylor Reed and Travis Barnett and that whole crew???
hater

United States

#2 Sep 28, 2012
Magen Mcgar?
secrets

Cadiz, KY

#3 Sep 29, 2012
Um I'm not sure. She's like 5foot and skinny/thickish
Magen

United States

#4 Oct 1, 2012
First of all.... I'm not in Crofton anymore, Nor am I thickish... Thanks but keep my name off of here!:)
Magen

United States

#5 Oct 1, 2012
Magen wrote:
First of all.... I'm not in Crofton anymore, Nor am I thickish... Thanks but keep my name off of here!:)
and my hair isn't short!!! Are you thinking of the girl brandy that works in hucks?
secrets

Cadiz, KY

#6 Oct 1, 2012
Magen wrote:
<quoted text>and my hair isn't short!!! Are you thinking of the girl brandy that works in hucks?
I don't even know who you are. I said *Short girl *Longish brown hair and she's only like 14/15/16. At least I think she is, she looks like it
maybeme_

Clemmons, NC

#7 Oct 1, 2012
secrets wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even know who you are. I said *Short girl *Longish brown hair and she's only like 14/15/16. At least I think she is, she looks like it
Where did u see the girl u r talking bout and what was she wearin?
secrets

Cadiz, KY

#8 Oct 1, 2012
maybeme_ wrote:
<quoted text>Where did u see the girl u r talking bout and what was she wearin?
She was in the hucks parking lot with a bunch of rednecks. And some light jeans and boots
idk_

United States

#9 Oct 1, 2012
secrets wrote:
<quoted text>
She was in the hucks parking lot with a bunch of rednecks. And some light jeans and boots
When? U don't know her name?
Medium sized? What kinda boots?
Magen

Sarasota, FL

#10 Oct 1, 2012
So what do you want to know about this girl?
idk_

United States

#11 Oct 1, 2012
secrets wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah! What Magen said? Do u like her? Think she is pretty or something?
jus sayin

Cadiz, KY

#12 Oct 2, 2012
if you dont like rednecks then stay out of our redneck town we dont like yall anyways and mind your own business and you wont be mindin ours got it K thanks (:
secrets

Cadiz, KY

#13 Oct 2, 2012
idk_ wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah! What Magen said? Do u like her? Think she is pretty or something?
She had cow girl/country boots on. And I'd say she's more skinny than medium. And yeah Shes kinda cute
Anonymous

Middlesboro, KY

#14 Nov 12, 2012
does she have blonde highlights
secrets

Dunmor, KY

#15 Nov 13, 2012
Nah just long brown hair
Anonymous

Middlesboro, KY

#16 Dec 2, 2012
I think I know who you are talking about.
what about her

Cadiz, KY

#17 Dec 3, 2012
Who is she
Anonymous

Oak Grove, KY

#18 Jan 22, 2013
Maggie.!?
Amos McCoy

United States

#19 Jan 22, 2013
jus sayin wrote:
if you dont like rednecks then stay out of our redneck town we dont like yall anyways and mind your own business and you wont be mindin ours got it K thanks (:
I don't understand outsiders calling us rednecks and thanking that it is a put down. I feel sorry for them, Because if your not a redneck you've be missing out on real life and real living. I feel blessed to have grown up redneck. Maybe it's just the hurting inside of them coming out because they were not so blessed.((((((((( LOVING LIFE AS A REDNECK))))))))))
secrets

Dunmor, KY

#21 Jan 25, 2013
And no I think I know who Maggi is but she's too tall

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crofton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Possible food and gas shortages ? 20 min Old Fart 28
voting machine 39 min GetReady 2
tamecka cobb 5 hr heather 1
Wendy Robinson 6 hr Tracey 4
dawson wings 6 hr Chad Egbert 2
Vicki Carner 6 hr Jack 1
The new girls at caseys 6 hr Concerned Citizin 4

Crofton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance