So who sales what at the feed store?
nobody jut a girl

Crockett, TX

#66 Feb 12, 2014
A fat girl wih no teeth.
Misty Conley

Lynchburg, VA

#67 Feb 13, 2014
To whom it concerns my life and my past is not your business yea I have been married 6 times and have kids back in ohio but this is my life not yours stay out of it fu** all of you
misti

Fairfield, TX

#68 Feb 13, 2014
Misty Conley wrote:
To whom it concerns my life and my past is not your business yea I have been married 6 times and have kids back in ohio but this is my life not yours stay out of it fu** all of you
Amanda get a life and learn to spell. Im sick of your trash and if your going to pretend to be me & post comments like your me at least spell my name correctly. It is spelled with an I not a y....MISTI...thank you.
Misty Conley

Lynchburg, VA

#69 Feb 13, 2014
I knew this would finally make you snap you tramp I know so much on you even as sick as Steve is it would make him puke
LSD

United States

#70 Feb 14, 2014
Misty Conley wrote:
I knew this would finally make you snap you tramp I know so much on you even as sick as Steve is it would make him puke
Come on we all wanna hear don't be scared!!
Holy cow

Fairfield, TX

#71 Feb 14, 2014
Yes come on let's hear some more of yre bullshit, I hope when Steve and misti find out who you are they knock yre teeth out but you are still a chicken shit
Steve Conley

Faber, VA

#72 Feb 14, 2014
Ok hey trinity my sweet internet bride gave me a vd present that will last forever yes a vd or herpies now that's something that never goes away keep it forever thanks my little ho
Fake

United States

#73 Feb 14, 2014
Steve Conley wrote:
Ok hey trinity my sweet internet bride gave me a vd present that will last forever yes a vd or herpies now that's something that never goes away keep it forever thanks my little ho
not sure if you know this, but using somebody else's name and bashing them on a public site is against the law. Isn't hard for the police to find your IP address if these people you are bashing wanna fill charges on you
Amanda Dominey

Fairfield, TX

#74 Feb 15, 2014
I'm sorry for all my childish rants on here but I'm so jealous of Misti I cant see straight. I mean who does this girl think she is, coming into town and stealing my meal ticket. I'm mainly pissed at Steve for taking HIS car back. It shouldn't matter that I didn't hold up my end of the deal or that I broke the agreement on numerous occasions, should it?? Stay tuned in for the video of my awesomeness....Steve recorded it on my birthday, I'm trashed!! I can't hold my eyes open or my head up..IM A REAL WINNER:) Don't y'all think?? I mean I used him to get a car, my kids school clothes, my fines paid and money in general then she comes to town with there 30 year love story and my money train leaves the station!!!! Can't y'all see why I'm so pissed. I may not love Steve like Misti does but I did love his money....doesn't that count for something
Misti

Faber, VA

#75 Feb 15, 2014
I love his money too
misti

Fairfield, TX

#76 Feb 15, 2014
Misti wrote:
I love his money too
LMBO is that the best come back you have?? Your funnier than I thought. Thanks for finally spelling my name right but again if your going to pretend to be me you have to do more than spell it right umm take another look, do you see your mistake? You capitalized the m in my name I didnt....lol
Misti

Faber, VA

#77 Feb 15, 2014
Wow small letters Mmm you must be getting use to small things sorry Steve nothing personal
Passer through guy

Lynchburg, VA

#78 Mar 1, 2014
Hate to spread gossip but Steve's new bride is a fake she knows what they buy at the feed store don't let them fool ya Steve's right there with her
Misti

Staunton, VA

#79 Mar 18, 2014
I'm a ho from ohio there I said it
User 75862

Trinity, TX

#80 Mar 20, 2014
This Whole post is lame as the one who started it.......bye
Trinity resident

Lynchburg, VA

#81 Mar 21, 2014
Friday night do you know where misti is? Or where she was lol
User 75862

Trinity, TX

#82 Mar 26, 2014
Trinity resident wrote:
Friday night do you know where misti is? Or where she was lol
Who Cares?
8 ball

South Boston, VA

#84 May 10, 2014
Misti has invited me over to celebrate Mother's Day . I'm bringing other friends mr crack Mary Jane and Donna downer her closes friends. Happy Mother's Day you worthless mom
Jackson

United States

#85 May 10, 2014
Damn I wanna get to know her. Somebody tell me where I can find her online

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crockett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking to move near the lake Sep 25 Fafsrgg 3
News Trinity, Texas: Home of the Best Mugshots in th... (Mar '12) Sep 19 tex 3
R.I.P. Bonnie Sue Sheldon (Jun '06) Sep 18 ThaMatrix 65
News Trinity County sheriff turns in resignation (May '07) Sep 17 Janandel 18
Sex Offender mark on Driver License?? (Jun '07) Sep 17 Jplosman 21
I know what you did last night Steve conley Sep 7 Steve conley 15
Why would a loving God create so many ugly wome... (Aug '14) Sep 6 Aunt jamama 14

Crockett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crockett Mortgages