Rumbo hired by TYC

Rumbo hired by TYC

There are 3 comments on the The Bryan-College Station Eagle story from Oct 4, 2007, titled Rumbo hired by TYC. In it, The Bryan-College Station Eagle reports that:

Former Navasota High School Principal Brent Rumbo began work this week at a Texas Youth Commission facility, in part because he received an "above average" recommendation from the district that asked him to ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Bryan-College Station Eagle.

WINONA

AOL

#1 Oct 30, 2007
Somebody didnt check into his background at all did they ?
DeClaw

Houston, TX

#2 Nov 2, 2007
Rumbo was hired by NISD- we kept for a while- all he did was try to enforce no pass no play- whats the matter with that- its not like he is a monster. Football is NOT the holy grail, people- wake up and get over it- NISD has had a lot worse adminstrators-
ace

Houston, TX

#3 Jul 20, 2010
rumbo is a terrible person

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crockett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve Conley ... Piece of crap (Jan '15) 14 hr Misti 35
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Mon 2010 farts 934
Newest Stubbs rumor, anyone know the truth (Apr '08) Sun silly 19
Dog and Beth Sat LMAO 1
Now I'm Pissed off ! - Free tickets to the zoo ! (Oct '10) Sat misunderstood 94
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul 25 fartman 762
Trinity Plantation? (Jul '09) Jul 14 Mary 69
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crockett Mortgages