why should i become an Marine?

“Who is right?NO,WHAT is right ”

Since: Apr 09

Trinity

#21 Jul 8, 2009
Mephisto wrote:
I've spent 3 out of the last 4 years living with the Leathernecks at Air Base TQ near Faluja.
If you're not tough,dedicated,driven,athleti c, highly motivated and interested in becoming a first rate professional killing machine....then don't even bother.
Don't believe what you hear about winning "Hearts and Minds". That's "Army Crap". Marines do two things.
1-Kill people.
2-Break things.
......and they keep 400 million pansy-ass Americans Free and Safe.
Hey, mine doesn't look like a pansy! That's my favorite flower too. I appreciate being kept free and safe and all the military does for us, but mine's not a pansy :(
Soft Words

San Marcos, TX

#22 Jul 8, 2009
College is good, but be prepared for it! Most freshmen go to party and not to learn, later a person may wish to learn don't ruin your GPA before you can figure it out is all I am saying! The USMC is a military service as any other and I know some people who have really enjoyed it and others who have not.
Mephisto

Hemphill, TX

#23 Jul 8, 2009
Carolyn Colvin wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, mine doesn't look like a pansy! That's my favorite flower too. I appreciate being kept free and safe and all the military does for us, but mine's not a pansy :(
Please allow me to apologize...
....from the heart of my bottom !

“Who is right?NO,WHAT is right ”

Since: Apr 09

Trinity

#24 Jul 8, 2009
Mephisto wrote:
<quoted text>
Please allow me to apologize...
....from the heart of my bottom !
I accept your apology and I bet yours isn't one either :)
acrazya

Bloomington, IN

#25 Jul 8, 2009
soft words,
my whole family has been in the military...and i also would love to go into the military but the back thing is its gonna take me alote of work to get in shape for it!
Deer Hunter

Texarkana, TX

#26 Jul 8, 2009
acrazya wrote:
soft words,
my whole family has been in the military...and i also would love to go into the military but the back thing is its gonna take me alote of work to get in shape for it!
Make it routine, then it won't be work. mind over matter.
acrazya

Martinsville, IN

#27 Jul 8, 2009
okay ill try that deer hunter but people have told me its really hard to though
Deer Hunter

Texarkana, TX

#28 Jul 8, 2009
acrazya wrote:
okay ill try that deer hunter but people have told me its really hard to though
Don't listen to negative people. Take it slow and easy and every week add something more to your work and diet and read and write more, it will keep your mind sharp.

Since: Jul 08

Broken Arrow, OK

#29 Jul 8, 2009
Deer Hunter has it right. The more you change all at once, the harder it is to keep going. To make it a routine, change one or two things and then add something each week or so.

Now if I can only take that advice...lol

“super hero”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#30 Jul 10, 2009
hey pissed on you know what they called jarheads when i was working with them 40 yrs ago, bullit stoppers, they should not be proud going in first because they die first, i have done my share of fighting with the a-holes but they are my a-holes and nobody better mess with them, i will always hate to hear about the casualties from all wars, to me the families of the fallen are the bravest of all,will beat out the meanest marines courage hands down,[ my opinion ] army all the way hey!
Deer Hunter

Texarkana, TX

#31 Jul 11, 2009
Landlubber
Mephisto

Hemphill, TX

#32 Jul 11, 2009
silversurferr wrote:
hey pissed on you know what they called jarheads when i was working with them 40 yrs ago, bullit stoppers, they should not be proud going in first because they die first, i have done my share of fighting with the a-holes but they are my a-holes and nobody better mess with them, i will always hate to hear about the casualties from all wars, to me the families of the fallen are the bravest of all,will beat out the meanest marines courage hands down,[ my opinion ] army all the way hey!
The USMC goes in first to make it safe for the Boy Scouts.....I mean the Army.
Deer Hunter

Texarkana, TX

#33 Jul 11, 2009
Mephisto wrote:
<quoted text>
The USMC goes in first to make it safe for the Boy Scouts.....I mean the Army.
You mean after the U.S. Navy Seals.

“0500 and all is well!”

Since: Sep 08

Trinity

#34 Jul 11, 2009
Deer Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>You mean after the U.S. Navy Seals.
and before the SEALS it was UDT.When the first Marines landed in 'nam they were welcomed by A sign that read"welcome to Viet Nam,U.D.T. 12
Deer Hunter

Texarkana, TX

#35 Jul 12, 2009
DamnTexan wrote:
<quoted text>and before the SEALS it was UDT.When the first Marines landed in 'nam they were welcomed by A sign that read"welcome to Viet Nam,U.D.T. 12
Just alittle before my time Grandpa, right you are.

“0500 and all is well!”

Since: Sep 08

Trinity

#36 Jul 12, 2009
Just a part of squid heritage,it's ingrained i guess

“super hero”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#37 Jul 12, 2009
hey meth uhh meph you know the #1 way to start a fight with a jarhead is tell him that hes a squid,and its on, you dont see army personel gaurding navy ships do you, we gaurded our own stuff,and what about all the wars going back to patton , no marines, all army, and thats a fact you can chk buddy army all the way hey
Deer Hunter

Texarkana, TX

#38 Jul 13, 2009
DamnTexan wrote:
Just a part of squid heritage,it's ingrained i guess
I still have webb feet.

“pay it forward”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#39 Jul 13, 2009
Deer Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>I still have webb feet.
hahahaha......remember they are talking about Marines, not incest.
Deer Hunter

Texarkana, TX

#40 Jul 13, 2009
cozy and warm wrote:
<quoted text> hahahaha......remember they are talking about Marines, not incest.
The Marines is a branch of America's Best.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crockett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lake L Subdivision (Dec '08) 16 hr By-passed 178
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 16 hr Farting 945
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Thu Farting 766
Now I'm Pissed off ! - Free tickets to the zoo ! (Oct '10) Thu Jburns 95
News Lufkin man on stolen motorcycle arrested after ... Jul 29 By-passed 1
Steve Conley ... Piece of crap (Jan '15) Jul 27 Misti 35
Newest Stubbs rumor, anyone know the truth (Apr '08) Jul 26 silly 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crockett Mortgages