First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Fort Worth, TX

#22 Mar 24, 2012
6 pack joe wrote:
<quoted text>Yea man, bring in the government you brain-washed pecker head.More police, police, police.You are a F'n idiot.
You are one happy m****r f****r
6 pack joe

Centerville, TX

#23 Mar 25, 2012
Waco1954 wrote:
<quoted text> You are one happy m****r f****r
rainbows,butterflies, fuzzy wuzzy little kittens,and goody goody gumdrops.Is that more to your liking?
Anonymous

Brea, CA

#24 Mar 25, 2012
6 pack joe wrote:
<quoted text>rainbows,butterflies, fuzzy wuzzy little kittens,and goody goody gumdrops.Is that more to your liking?
ol'six pack Joe...if he was ever happy...he'd never know...
6 pack joe

Centerville, TX

#25 Mar 25, 2012
Waco1954 wrote:
<quoted text> ol'six pack Joe...if he was ever happy...he'd never know...
I would never know the depths of your ignorance.I'm as happy as a pig in shit...life in Trinity!
Anonymous

Fort Worth, TX

#26 Mar 25, 2012
6 pack joe wrote:
<quoted text>I would never know the depths of your ignorance.I'm as happy as a pig in shit...life in Trinity!
Dammit....now you made ME laugh....lol.
6 pack joe

Centerville, TX

#27 Mar 25, 2012
Waco1954 wrote:
<quoted text> You are one happy m****r f****r
Judging by your other post, I can sense that you are an average Triniturd.I like engaging sheeple like you for my own amusement.I will post again, until, next weekend because I have a job and don't have the time for mindless banter,but in the meantime,since you refer to me as a "mother f#cker" let me just add that I f#cked your mother and the bitch smells like something you would catch on a trotline.Two words.."feminine wash"...you suck so much light can not even escape.Your so full of sh=t that you take Ex-lax for a headache,your so full of it that you brush your dentures with a bowl brush,and,you use urinal cakes for breath mints.Now that's LOL funny!
Anonymous

Fort Worth, TX

#28 Mar 25, 2012
6 pack joe wrote:
<quoted text>Judging by your other post, I can sense that you are an average Triniturd.I like engaging sheeple like you for my own amusement.I will post again, until, next weekend because I have a job and don't have the time for mindless banter,but in the meantime,since you refer to me as a "mother f#cker" let me just add that I f#cked your mother and the bitch smells like something you would catch on a trotline.Two words.."feminine wash"...you suck so much light can not even escape.Your so full of sh=t that you take Ex-lax for a headache,your so full of it that you brush your dentures with a bowl brush,and,you use urinal cakes for breath mints.Now that's LOL funny!
Not from Trinity old boy. Can't say as I know why you are going off...but that...buddy is your problem. Must be that time of the month...
Anonymous

Fort Worth, TX

#29 Mar 25, 2012
6 pack Joe.....going to the unemployment office is not a job.
Anonymous

Fort Worth, TX

#30 Mar 25, 2012
Seriously 6 pack....have you considered suicide? That might be your best bet Mr. Personality.....at least you would finally be doing the fine town of Trinity some good..bubba....
Anonymous

Fort Worth, TX

#31 Mar 25, 2012
Goodbye 6 pack. I leave you to your alcoholic deranged fantasies. Fantasy.....is all you have left you product of incest. Gosh....you aren't getting mad are you?? Hahahahahaha......etc.
6 pack joe

Centerville, TX

#32 Mar 26, 2012
Waco1954 wrote:
Goodbye 6 pack. I leave you to your alcoholic deranged fantasies. Fantasy.....is all you have left you product of incest. Gosh....you aren't getting mad are you?? Hahahahahaha......etc.
It's nice to see that your wasting time responding to my post,who's getting mad sh=t lips? Suicide,that's something your mom probably did after having an ugly bastard like you.Not from trinity? Who cares, your still a turd.I'm not getting mad I'm laughing ha,ha,ha.Don't you know that texans in general are the laughing stock of the country? Your laughing stock for me, that's for sure,so take your self loving stupid ass to the truck stop and give out that b.j. to a big black brother while dressed in women's under garments because that's all that apiece of donkey crap like you is good for,that and responding to my post to keep me amused.ta ta for now asshole I'm off to work,I have a job that doesn't involve being a prison guard or some other kind of minion for the government.You still suck and always will suck that.s why your name is Sucky Suckster the Suck'n Sucker from Sucktown.Waco1954?what a joke.so long sucker.
Anonymous

Dallas, TX

#33 Mar 26, 2012
6 pack joe wrote:
<quoted text>It's nice to see that your wasting time responding to my post,who's getting mad sh=t lips? Suicide,that's something your mom probably did after having an ugly bastard like you.Not from trinity? Who cares, your still a turd.I'm not getting mad I'm laughing ha,ha,ha.Don't you know that texans in general are the laughing stock of the country? Your laughing stock for me, that's for sure,so take your self loving stupid ass to the truck stop and give out that b.j. to a big black brother while dressed in women's under garments because that's all that apiece of donkey crap like you is good for,that and responding to my post to keep me amused.ta ta for now asshole I'm off to work,I have a job that doesn't involve being a prison guard or some other kind of minion for the government.You still suck and always will suck that.s why your name is Sucky Suckster the Suck'n Sucker from Sucktown,.Waco1954?what a joke.so long sucker.
haha knew I'd get you after you sobered up !!
6 pack Joe

Trinity, TX

#34 Apr 4, 2012
Waco1954 wrote:
<quoted text> haha knew I'd get you after you sobered up !!
I have a challenge for you dumb ass.Why don't you see if you can come up with a post that has more than ten syllables in it.Your sooo stupid you can't even read numbers.Put your brain in a mustard seed and it would rattle like a peanut in a box car, you worship Bu-DUH,your so stupid at Halloween you stick firecrackers up your own butt.Your a perfect example of the de-evolution of man.An amoeba has more common sense.The only sense you have is twenty five cents, and you got that giving out penny blow jobs GAY BOY.Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha!Your about as sharp as a bowling ball.Every time you piss you get your nuts wet.When you were born the doctor slapped your momma.Rearrange waco1954 and it spells "stupid dumb-ass" your a swirling vortex of stupidity that culminates in your worthless life.Your "I'm with stupid shirt" has an arrow that point's up to your face.The only difference between you and a donkey's ass is..wait, there is no difference,you both have been stump broke.The last book you tried to read was one of those little books in a cracker jack box,and that was to hard for you.See you next Tuesday,dumb-ass.
red dawn

Crosby, TX

#35 Apr 4, 2012
post 34 = the finished product of the brewers art. a yeast poisoned mind.
waco1954

Fort Worth, TX

#36 Apr 4, 2012
6 pack Joe wrote:
<quoted text>I have a challenge for you dumb ass.Why don't you see if you can come up with a post that has more than ten syllables in it.Your sooo stupid you can't even read numbers.Put your brain in a mustard seed and it would rattle like a peanut in a box car, you worship Bu-DUH,your so stupid at Halloween you stick firecrackers up your own butt.Your a perfect example of the de-evolution of man.An amoeba has more common sense.The only sense you have is twenty five cents, and you got that giving out penny blow jobs GAY BOY.Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha!Your about as sharp as a bowling ball.Every time you piss you get your nuts wet.When you were born the doctor slapped your momma.Rearrange waco1954 and it spells "stupid dumb-ass" your a swirling vortex of stupidity that culminates in your worthless life.Your "I'm with stupid shirt" has an arrow that point's up to your face.The only difference between you and a donkey's ass is..wait, there is no difference,you both have been stump broke.The last book you tried to read was one of those little books in a cracker jack box,and that was to hard for you.See you next Tuesday,dumb-ass.
you are a supercillious megalomaniacal maladroit who nails his own mom. Better?
waco1954

Fort Worth, TX

#37 Apr 4, 2012
6 pack Joe and his oedipus complex.....how utterly amusing!!
wow

Bellevue, WA

#38 Apr 4, 2012
waco dont let 6 pack of shit get to u!! Sounds to me like hes got some issues with being a little peon with his shitty job!! Deep Deep down he has fantasies about getting his tiny little pecker played with by as many little guys he can find!! I truly did not know there was someone this IGNORANT in the world! I was highly mistaken!!:( Anyone with a name 6packblowjob has a superior complex!! Lets be real... he's a short balding fat man with a 6 pack of jelly rolls!! Remeber to lift up the flab and pull out a magnifying glass.......
Huh

Houston, TX

#39 Jun 21, 2013
i tripped over this while googling "current water conditions lake livingston"...

WTF BRUH...
simplex

United States

#40 Jun 22, 2013
Six pack Joe. Mentally retarded. I'm gonna break my foot of in his punk ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crockett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr sarabella 643
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 14 hr fartering 826
Steve Conley ... Piece of crap Tue Teddy bare 25
Livingston Walmart = fema camp May 3 victor 3
Trinity Police Department (Dec '09) May 2 jay 71
$15.7 Million School Bond May 1 Truh 5
Stay away from Waller Thornton funeral home Apr 29 silly 2
More from around the web

Crockett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]