Upcoming Elections
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Get a CLUE

Normangee, TX

#22 Nov 2, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
I know a little on the subject. The lady herself is fine, but what can she do with that deadbeat husband. In the clerk's office it's all about her, no one else.
How dose someone being ill make them a deadbeat. It seems you have made an assumption without any proof. If you are really a concerned citizen then maybe you should focus on things that the law enforcement is getting away with these days.
Trinity Proud

Normangee, TX

#23 Nov 2, 2013
People PleaseP wrote:
I have heard through the rumor mill that the County Clerk is not running for reelection. If this is true, thank the Lord! Maybe someone will get elected with some honor and not a record!
I have also heard that the Chief Deputy Clerk has been out getting signatures for her election. Please say that she isn't running. I remember her from high school. She smoked dope and was a real B**ch! Not that has changed any. Not to mention she and her husband are defrauding the government by him collecting SSI benefits. The only thing that is wrong with him is he needs to get a job and stop letting his wife support him!
Trinity County wake up! Make a smart choice.
You must be the one that got fired from up there. I heard you had no class and well you have proved that. You should be ashamed, or dose white trash not have any shame.
LSD

United States

#24 Nov 2, 2013
Sarah Moore wrote:
<quoted text>If you knew anything about the office you would now that is the information that is needed to research land. She has the support of her party and the community (the ones that really know her)so you probably would just be wasting your time and money. I think you are just looking for a reason to say negative things about someone you obviously do not know. May the Lord forgive you for being a nasty individual.
Can we be nasty together like old times??
Sweet Pea

Normangee, TX

#28 Nov 3, 2013
It should not have to be so personal. This is about is a person can do a job, not what their family members do or don't do. You vote for a person that is qualified and able to do what needs to be done, even if it pisses people off. Any profession has it ugly moments and there needs to be someone in that position to get the job done to keep things moving. This girl sound like she is that type of person love her or hater her.
Sarah Moore

Normangee, TX

#29 Nov 3, 2013
Sweet Pea wrote:
It should not have to be so personal. This is about is a person can do a job, not what their family members do or don't do. You vote for a person that is qualified and able to do what needs to be done, even if it pisses people off. Any profession has it ugly moments and there needs to be someone in that position to get the job done to keep things moving. This girl sound like she is that type of person love her or hater her.
I agree this is about a job not personal or family as a voter we should stayed focused on facts not lies and rumors.
LSD

United States

#30 Nov 3, 2013
Sarah Moore wrote:
<quoted text>I agree this is about a job not personal or family as a voter we should stayed focused on facts not lies and rumors.
come on Sarah lets get it on like the old days
Scooby

Normangee, TX

#31 Nov 4, 2013
Casey D wrote:
I think that some people need to get a life. It is always the same old worn out story of trying to make someone else look bad. Grow up, vote smart and don't spread lies it is that easy!
That is so true it does not matter who runs for a position somebody is going to try and spread a rumor, hell if you dont like them then dont vote for them but let everyone make up their own mind.
Scooby

Centerville, TX

#33 Nov 6, 2013
This County is Clueless wrote:
I have had dealings with the Chief Deputy Clerk. She is the rudest person that I have ever dealt with in that office. I even reported her rudeness to the County Clerk and nothing was done. If she does not think she will get a vote from you, she will not go out of her way to help you. All that you get from her is "name & date". Or she sends you to the tax office. I agree what has been said negatively about the Chief Deputy Clerk. Maybe I will run for County Clerk. The Chief Deputy Clerk is convinced that she has this election won already.
Are you sure you did not go to the tax office, you may be thinking of them> I hate going into the tax office.
Well

Centerville, TX

#35 Dec 15, 2013
Who are y'all talking about?
Well

Normangee, TX

#36 Dec 15, 2013
Don't know who the "new" Well is, but it's not me.
This County is Clueless

Centerville, TX

#37 Jul 22, 2014
After only three weeks as the new County Clerk, looks like the buzzards are beginning to circle.
beaver buster

Channelview, TX

#38 Jul 25, 2014
there is nothing on this planet crooked, as a small east texas town politician----they are so crooked--when they die they have to be screwed into the ground like a drill bit.
This County is Clueless

Rogers, TX

#39 Aug 14, 2014
The quality of service from the County Clerk's office has dropped radically since the retirement of Ms. Diane. No credit or debit payments accepted. Online records suffering. Went by to physically look up a document and the books are about a month behind and the staff had to check their computers for information. Two steps backward...sad to see the office sinking into the muck. Really thought the younger girl would keep the office moving forward. Disappointed.
Get a JOB

Trinity, TX

#40 Aug 19, 2014
This County is Clueless wrote:
The quality of service from the County Clerk's office has dropped radically since the retirement of Ms. Diane. No credit or debit payments accepted. Online records suffering. Went by to physically look up a document and the books are about a month behind and the staff had to check their computers for information. Two steps backward...sad to see the office sinking into the muck. Really thought the younger girl would keep the office moving forward. Disappointed.
Did you ask to see if there had been some sort of unforeseen incident before you just assume that someone is not doing a good job. Because I asked what was going on and they had some sort of issue with the machine they use to do the pages for the records, not anything they could help. Just because an office dose not take credit cards dose not mean that it is going down hill. I have also heard that this young lady is doing a great job and is expected to do very well with the office as a whole. I think maybe you should ask more questions from the right people to see what is really going on before you just make a judgment about how someone else is doing their job.
This County is Clueless

Centerville, TX

#41 Aug 21, 2014
Well, she has 4 years to get it together. I will give her that. Then, it's all up to the voters. We will see...
Well

Normangee, TX

#42 Aug 23, 2014
Well wrote:
Don't know who the "new" Well is, but it's not me.
All you need to know about Rick Perry right here http://youtu.be/E8CvXIY6mgk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crockett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I know what you did last night Steve conley Jul 24 Ispy 1
Shut it Down, Stevenson Beer Distributing........ (Nov '12) Jul 22 lol 12
REWARD $500 cash for arrest/conviction on punks... Jul 22 Citizen 1
My name is Steve conley Jul 21 Steve 8
Westwood Shores- Worst Real Estate Disaster in... (Nov '13) Jul 18 Babs 13
John Cole Jul 17 Diana 1
Westwood Shores Security (Sep '07) Jul 16 Savage 230

Crockett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance