A Voice For Change

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Who will run in the upcoming Trinity city and county elections? There are a lot of current elected officials not running for re-election. As well as officials up for reelection. Now is the time for change.
Both city JP's turned over all of their hot checks to the county attorney. WHY?
People talk about the school board, a couple of members are up for reelection.
County Clerk and County Treasurer are up for reelection. The County Clerk and the District Clerk are not seeking reelection.
Don't vote for.someone just because they are on a Republican ballot. A lot of people are counting on this to get them elected. Do your research, ask questions, make the right choice!!
wise up

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

I feel that a lot of the current elected officials need to be replaced. Trinity County needs a change. The only way it will grow is if we have new elected officials that are willing to allow it. Make the right decision when voting. Don't vote a way because you have always voted for this person or.party.
People PleaseP

Belton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

I have heard through the rumor mill that the County Clerk is not running for reelection. If this is true, thank the Lord! Maybe someone will get elected with some honor and not a record!
I have also heard that the Chief Deputy Clerk has been out getting signatures for her election. Please say that she isn't running. I remember her from high school. She smoked dope and was a real B**ch! Not that has changed any. Not to mention she and her husband are defrauding the government by him collecting SSI benefits. The only thing that is wrong with him is he needs to get a job and stop letting his wife support him!
Trinity County wake up! Make a smart choice.
Smitty

Baton Rouge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Nothing wrong with letting your wife work while you sit at home and drink and smoke all day! I do it everyday
Enthused

Fairfield, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

A working woman is better than two rent houses!
alvin

Huntsville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

People PleaseP wrote:
I have heard through the rumor mill that the County Clerk is not running for reelection. If this is true, thank the Lord! Maybe someone will get elected with some honor and not a record!
I have also heard that the Chief Deputy Clerk has been out getting signatures for her election. Please say that she isn't running. I remember her from high school. She smoked dope and was a real B**ch! Not that has changed any. Not to mention she and her husband are defrauding the government by him collecting SSI benefits. The only thing that is wrong with him is he needs to get a job and stop letting his wife support him!
Wow apparently you do not know the Chief Deputy Clerk at all, other than rumors that you may have made up yourself. She has worked very hard for that office to make it better, and I have known her for over 20 years and have never seen or heard of her doing drugs. Her husband is very ill and almost died about a year ago so I doubt that he is just being lazy. Sounds like you should get to know the candidates before you start just spreading lies on folks.
People Please

Bluffton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

I also have known the Chief Deputy Clerk since she was in high school. Obviously you do not know her as well as you think. Not doubting that her husband was ill at one time. But he isn't that ill now. He can work for cash money, but not hold down a real job. That would interfere with his check. What has she done to make the County Clerk office better. She is rude to everyone that goes in there. Unless she thinks that they can get her a vote. Talk to a few people that have gone into that office for assistance and have been treated poorly. Talk to people that have worked with her in the past. They know how she is.
Annie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Who is it?
Sarah Moore

Iola, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

People Please wrote:
I also have known the Chief Deputy Clerk since she was in high school. Obviously you do not know her as well as you think. Not doubting that her husband was ill at one time. But he isn't that ill now. He can work for cash money, but not hold down a real job. That would interfere with his check. What has she done to make the County Clerk office better. She is rude to everyone that goes in there. Unless she thinks that they can get her a vote. Talk to a few people that have gone into that office for assistance and have been treated poorly. Talk to people that have worked with her in the past. They know how she is.
Well if you are telling the truth about going to school with her than you must not have known her well, or you are one of the jealous ones. Have you ever worked with her because if you have not than chances are that you are getting your information from someone who either got fired or could not handle the job. If you have worked with her maybe you got fired and want the trash somebody. It seems that if you can not even use your real name than chances are that you lie a lot anyway or like to say things behind the safety of a computer. Whom ever you are sounds like you need to get a life and stop taking time trashing someone who is trying to do something with themselves.
Whatever

Iola, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

People Please wrote:
I have been in the Clerk's office on many occasions and I have to say that is the nicest office in the court house that I have had to deal with. If you want to complain about bad attitudes try the tax office. All the clerk's in the county clerk's office have always been so patient and kind to me during my research. It sounds like you are holding onto the past or just a vengeful individual. My father gets a SS check and they allow him to work a certain amount of hours but he can not make over a certain amount. It is so easy to judge and point fingers but until you know the whole story you should not make false allegations.
Scooby

Iola, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

People Please wrote:
The Chief Deputy Clerk sounds like she has a set of balls, and that is what this town needs. It also sounds like maybe your bitter because she did not put up with your mess. It is funny how you claim to know so much about this families personal business, but you could not be a friend who wants to start rumors so you must be an enemy or an opponent trying to slander the other candidate. It must be a lonely world you live in.
Dont Be Stupid

Iola, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

People PleaseP wrote:
I hope she wins I personally have always liked her, she is a tough cookie when she needs to be but aren't we all. Maybe if you had a job you would not have time to make up stories about such good people. I have never heard a bad word about the family you seem to have a problem with. When people spread things such as what you are doing is usually means that they are just trying to start something and that is pretty pathetic. Get to know your candidates and dont spread rumors.
Mary

Iola, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

People PleaseP wrote:
Hmm from someone who can't spell their user name right the first time, lol I don't know that I trust your information.
LSD

Baton Rouge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Who didn't do a little dope smoking or partying back in the day. She is a hometown girl and every time I've been in there she was always friendly to me. I don't live in TC anymore but if I did she would have my vote. She has a facebook page talking about her running
Casey D

Trinity, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

I think that some people need to get a life. It is always the same old worn out story of trying to make someone else look bad. Grow up, vote smart and don't spread lies it is that easy!
This County is Clueless

Bluffton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

I have had dealings with the Chief Deputy Clerk. She is the rudest person that I have ever dealt with in that office. I even reported her rudeness to the County Clerk and nothing was done. If she does not think she will get a vote from you, she will not go out of her way to help you. All that you get from her is "name & date". Or she sends you to the tax office. I agree what has been said negatively about the Chief Deputy Clerk. Maybe I will run for County Clerk. The Chief Deputy Clerk is convinced that she has this election won already.
People Please

Bluffton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Sarah Moore wrote:
<quoted text> Well if you are telling the truth about going to school with her than you must not have known her well, or you are one of the jealous ones. Have you ever worked with her because if you have not than chances are that you are getting your information from someone who either got fired or could not handle the job. If you have worked with her maybe you got fired and want the trash somebody. It seems that if you can not even use your real name than chances are that you lie a lot anyway or like to say things behind the safety of a computer. Whom ever you are sounds like you need to get a life and stop taking time trashing someone who is trying to do something with themselves.
Why don't you ask her the real reason she did not attend your baby shower? Instead of the bullshit one that she gave the person that threw it for you! If she is such a great friend and person. You really do not have a clue!
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

I know a little on the subject. The lady herself is fine, but what can she do with that deadbeat husband. In the clerk's office it's all about her, no one else.
Sarah Moore

Trinity, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

People Please wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you ask her the real reason she did not attend your baby shower? Instead of the bullshit one that she gave the person that threw it for you! If she is such a great friend and person. You really do not have a clue!
Um I did not have a baby shower so that shows how much you know. Just another foolish person spreading lies lies lies. Good luck with that.
Sarah Moore

Trinity, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

This County is Clueless wrote:
I have had dealings with the Chief Deputy Clerk. She is the rudest person that I have ever dealt with in that office. I even reported her rudeness to the County Clerk and nothing was done. If she does not think she will get a vote from you, she will not go out of her way to help you. All that you get from her is "name & date". Or she sends you to the tax office. I agree what has been said negatively about the Chief Deputy Clerk. Maybe I will run for County Clerk. The Chief Deputy Clerk is convinced that she has this election won already.
If you knew anything about the office you would now that is the information that is needed to research land. She has the support of her party and the community (the ones that really know her)so you probably would just be wasting your time and money. I think you are just looking for a reason to say negative things about someone you obviously do not know. May the Lord forgive you for being a nasty individual.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Crockett Discussions

Search the Crockett Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Mike 17,165
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 3 hr Losers 21,603
The new Trinity Standard is horrible! 9 hr WWW 5
illegal invasion of AMERICA 18 hr uranidiot 4
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Jul 25 nina roth 755
Trinity Plantation? (Jul '09) Jul 24 just suggesting 68
Houston Co. grand jury indicts man who torched ... Jul 23 leslie davis 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Crockett Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Crockett People Search