Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 772)

Showing posts 15,421 - 15,440 of20,359
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Big Bend National Park is really nice.I'm going there myself in a couple of months.
I was in that area week before last, back in Los Angeles now.

My trip home to Texas sucked, sucked when I was leaving LA... sucked the whole way to Texas... sucked while I was there.

The best part of the whole trip was my return... they upgraded me and my dog to first class so we had more room.

Free drinks and food served by a beautiful attendant for the flight... made the return home a breeze... literally.
Silver

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Except... Hispanic is considered white in most statistics... and black people do not make up even 10% of the population.
You are correct in your statement, but the key word is "most,",... this particular report specifies white as (non-Hispanic),...
And on your comment on where I suggest you go?? Nowhere, you are home. "Damn invasion" is the one suggesting everyone return to where god intended, "natural barriers!!!"

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Silver wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct in your statement, but the key word is "most,",... this particular report specifies white as (non-Hispanic),...
So... you don't think because many people consider Hispanic to be white... that many Hispanics consider themselves white when applying for aid???

That kinda skews those statistics.

When it's convenient for the statistician... most any result is possible.

I trust my eyes more than statistics, have you been to the food stamp office lately? The social security office? Any emergency room?

Don't take me wrong... I don't fight for any one side... I fight for all sides, all ethinicities, all religions... every man woman and child... and every other living breathing thing on this Earth.

Mostly... I stand for things that can not stand for themselves.
Silver

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
So... you don't think because many people consider Hispanic to be white... that many Hispanics consider themselves white when applying for aid???
That kinda skews those statistics.
When it's convenient for the statistician... most any result is possible.
I trust my eyes more than statistics, have you been to the food stamp office lately? The social security office? Any emergency room?
Don't take me wrong... I don't fight for any one side... I fight for all sides, all ethinicities, all religions... every man woman and child... and every other living breathing thing on this Earth.
Mostly... I stand for things that can not stand for themselves.
I think you are a great patriot.
Hell of man...
God bless you.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Silver wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are a great patriot.
Hell of man...
God bless you.
LOL

Now you're just patronizing me.

But... that's ok... better than a stick in the eye.
Silver

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Now you're just patronizing me.
But... that's ok... better than a stick in the eye.
No really , the last part of that comment, anyone would agree with me. It really was heartfelt. I am done with this site. I just recently came across it and I find myself involved in a soap opera. Takes to much of my time. I am constantly checking who is saying what, its exhausting. More important things to apply my time on. Take care Later.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Silver wrote:
<quoted text>
No really , the last part of that comment, anyone would agree with me. It really was heartfelt. I am done with this site. I just recently came across it and I find myself involved in a soap opera. Takes to much of my time. I am constantly checking who is saying what, its exhausting. More important things to apply my time on. Take care Later.
Well, what did you expect... this is a public forum and they are usually soap operas.

There will always be people who disagree with you, think you are an idiot and call you names... but then there are always a few nice people to.

The secret is to just let the nastiness roll off you like water off a ducks back.
plzz

Victoria, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Silver wrote:
<quoted text>
please don't leave, your the most sympathic person I've seen come on here and defend us.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Big Bend National Park is really nice.I'm going there myself in a couple of months.
Is that suppose to be a surprise? or is it a "honeymoon"!!.....Ba by
RPerry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Losers are the ones bumping almost 3 year old threads. Put this one to rest.
Operation Greylord

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Losers wrote:
People who worry about politics are a bunch of losers. All, I mean all politicians are crooks. All you who read this are losers. Enjoy life, don't worry about politics, you losers. Losers!!!!!! hahahahahahahahaha losers hahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!! !!!!!!!
.......... lawyers are encouraged to steal by the BAR .......... The Rogow-Raphan-Ciavarella fifth column punish honest lawyers and create a corrupt ZOG govt.
waco 1909

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Is that suppose to be a surprise? or is it a "honeymoon"!!.....Ba by
I was going to ask you about what you thought, about it.I always love going there.
waco 1909

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

RPerry wrote:
Losers are the ones bumping almost 3 year old threads. Put this one to rest.
We losers like to congregate on old threads, so cool guys like yourself don't bother us.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I was going to ask you about what you thought, about it.I always love going there.
Count me in!!!!

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Count me in!!!!
Your dog should be able to keep the cougars and coyotes at bay!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Count me in!!!!
Sorry Fed, but three's a crowd.:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Your dog should be able to keep the cougars and coyotes at bay!
You know me, I'm always packin'! She'll bark.
tesd

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

test
tesd

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

test
tesd

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

test

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,421 - 15,440 of20,359
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Crockett Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Crockett Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Crockett People Search