Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23532 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#16795 Feb 3, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I AM a comedian... I am also a Human, Earth and Animal activist.
I have heritage from just about every part of this Earth... including Native American from both sides of my family.
Where do you suggest I go?
Big Bend National Park is really nice.I'm going there myself in a couple of months.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#16796 Feb 3, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Big Bend National Park is really nice.I'm going there myself in a couple of months.
I was in that area week before last, back in Los Angeles now.

My trip home to Texas sucked, sucked when I was leaving LA... sucked the whole way to Texas... sucked while I was there.

The best part of the whole trip was my return... they upgraded me and my dog to first class so we had more room.

Free drinks and food served by a beautiful attendant for the flight... made the return home a breeze... literally.
Silver

United States

#16797 Feb 3, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Except... Hispanic is considered white in most statistics... and black people do not make up even 10% of the population.
You are correct in your statement, but the key word is "most,",... this particular report specifies white as (non-Hispanic),...
And on your comment on where I suggest you go?? Nowhere, you are home. "Damn invasion" is the one suggesting everyone return to where god intended, "natural barriers!!!"

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#16798 Feb 3, 2013
Silver wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct in your statement, but the key word is "most,",... this particular report specifies white as (non-Hispanic),...
So... you don't think because many people consider Hispanic to be white... that many Hispanics consider themselves white when applying for aid???

That kinda skews those statistics.

When it's convenient for the statistician... most any result is possible.

I trust my eyes more than statistics, have you been to the food stamp office lately? The social security office? Any emergency room?

Don't take me wrong... I don't fight for any one side... I fight for all sides, all ethinicities, all religions... every man woman and child... and every other living breathing thing on this Earth.

Mostly... I stand for things that can not stand for themselves.
Silver

United States

#16799 Feb 3, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
So... you don't think because many people consider Hispanic to be white... that many Hispanics consider themselves white when applying for aid???
That kinda skews those statistics.
When it's convenient for the statistician... most any result is possible.
I trust my eyes more than statistics, have you been to the food stamp office lately? The social security office? Any emergency room?
Don't take me wrong... I don't fight for any one side... I fight for all sides, all ethinicities, all religions... every man woman and child... and every other living breathing thing on this Earth.
Mostly... I stand for things that can not stand for themselves.
I think you are a great patriot.
Hell of man...
God bless you.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#16801 Feb 3, 2013
Silver wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are a great patriot.
Hell of man...
God bless you.
LOL

Now you're just patronizing me.

But... that's ok... better than a stick in the eye.
Silver

United States

#16802 Feb 3, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Now you're just patronizing me.
But... that's ok... better than a stick in the eye.
No really , the last part of that comment, anyone would agree with me. It really was heartfelt. I am done with this site. I just recently came across it and I find myself involved in a soap opera. Takes to much of my time. I am constantly checking who is saying what, its exhausting. More important things to apply my time on. Take care Later.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#16803 Feb 3, 2013
Silver wrote:
<quoted text>
No really , the last part of that comment, anyone would agree with me. It really was heartfelt. I am done with this site. I just recently came across it and I find myself involved in a soap opera. Takes to much of my time. I am constantly checking who is saying what, its exhausting. More important things to apply my time on. Take care Later.
Well, what did you expect... this is a public forum and they are usually soap operas.

There will always be people who disagree with you, think you are an idiot and call you names... but then there are always a few nice people to.

The secret is to just let the nastiness roll off you like water off a ducks back.
plzz

Sinton, TX

#16804 Feb 4, 2013
Silver wrote:
<quoted text>
No really , the last part of that comment, anyone would agree with me. It really was heartfelt. I am done with this site. I just recently came across it and I find myself involved in a soap opera. Takes to much of my time. I am constantly checking who is saying what, its exhausting. More important things to apply my time on. Take care Later.
please don't leave, your the most sympathic person I've seen come on here and defend us.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#16809 Feb 4, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Big Bend National Park is really nice.I'm going there myself in a couple of months.
Is that suppose to be a surprise? or is it a "honeymoon"!!.....Ba by
RPerry

United States

#16810 Feb 4, 2013
Losers are the ones bumping almost 3 year old threads. Put this one to rest.
Operation Greylord

Bradenton, FL

#16811 Feb 4, 2013
Losers wrote:
People who worry about politics are a bunch of losers. All, I mean all politicians are crooks. All you who read this are losers. Enjoy life, don't worry about politics, you losers. Losers!!!!!! hahahahahahahahaha losers hahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!! !!!!!!!
.......... lawyers are encouraged to steal by the BAR .......... The Rogow-Raphan-Ciavarella fifth column punish honest lawyers and create a corrupt ZOG govt.
waco 1909

United States

#16812 Feb 4, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Is that suppose to be a surprise? or is it a "honeymoon"!!.....Ba by
I was going to ask you about what you thought, about it.I always love going there.
waco 1909

United States

#16813 Feb 4, 2013
RPerry wrote:
Losers are the ones bumping almost 3 year old threads. Put this one to rest.
We losers like to congregate on old threads, so cool guys like yourself don't bother us.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#16814 Feb 4, 2013
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I was going to ask you about what you thought, about it.I always love going there.
Count me in!!!!

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#16816 Feb 4, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Count me in!!!!
Your dog should be able to keep the cougars and coyotes at bay!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#16817 Feb 5, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Count me in!!!!
Sorry Fed, but three's a crowd.:)

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#16818 Feb 5, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Your dog should be able to keep the cougars and coyotes at bay!
You know me, I'm always packin'! She'll bark.
tesd

Hondo, TX

#16821 Feb 5, 2013
test
tesd

Hondo, TX

#16823 Feb 5, 2013
test

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crockett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking to move near the lake Sun Fafsrgg 3
News Trinity, Texas: Home of the Best Mugshots in th... (Mar '12) Sep 19 tex 3
R.I.P. Bonnie Sue Sheldon (Jun '06) Sep 18 ThaMatrix 65
News Trinity County sheriff turns in resignation (May '07) Sep 17 Janandel 18
Sex Offender mark on Driver License?? (Jun '07) Sep 17 Jplosman 21
I know what you did last night Steve conley Sep 7 Steve conley 15
Why would a loving God create so many ugly wome... (Aug '14) Sep 6 Aunt jamama 14

Crockett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crockett Mortgages