First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“RONALD'S DADDY ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#64 Feb 20, 2012
when driving on front street, a riverside tx road not someones driveway.. Miss Mitchell starts yelling at us going by, so i stop to see what it is she wants, maybe pay my Uncle back the hundred and twenty dollars she borrowed ? no she came up and slapped me in the face knowing that there is a double standard in the law that a woman can assault a man and, get away with it, i did slap her back for i was mad at her for slapping me.. Steve was not there at that time, he came later telling my Uncle to get a lawyer if he wanted his money back.. on her blog she tells a one sided story.. she sent many treating message's about burning down my trailer.. she hacked my facebook twice , my myspace twice and e-mail folders, plus she hacked my sisters e-mail...
not quite here

Dallas, TX

#65 Feb 20, 2012
8th generation Texan wrote:
when driving on front street, a riverside tx road not someones driveway.. Miss Mitchell starts yelling at us going by, so i stop to see what it is she wants, maybe pay my Uncle back the hundred and twenty dollars she borrowed ? no she came up and slapped me in the face knowing that there is a double standard in the law that a woman can assault a man and, get away with it, i did slap her back for i was mad at her for slapping me.. Steve was not there at that time, he came later telling my Uncle to get a lawyer if he wanted his money back.. on her blog she tells a one sided story.. she sent many treating message's about burning down my trailer.. she hacked my facebook twice , my myspace twice and e-mail folders, plus she hacked my sisters e-mail...
. Some people....don't know how to let go
Mossy Oak

Huntsville, TX

#66 Feb 20, 2012
not quite here wrote:
<quoted text>. Some people....don't know how to let go
and some people accidentally get stabbed in the neck with an icepick by a crackhead hired for $100
not quite here

Dallas, TX

#67 Feb 20, 2012
Mossy Oak wrote:
<quoted text>
and some people accidentally get stabbed in the neck with an icepick by a crackhead hired for $100
I'm a crackhead...pay me 100.00 and ill stab myself....
not quite here

Dallas, TX

#68 Feb 20, 2012
Mossy Oak wrote:
<quoted text>
and some people accidentally get stabbed in the neck with an icepick by a crackhead hired for $100
MOSSY OAK....what's the matter? Rethinking the death threat you just made to me??

“let Freedom grow”

Since: Jan 11

420ville

#69 Mar 11, 2012
We've teamed up with a partner and the blog has not disappeared nor has it been removed, just the site owner wishes to buy the domain name,to have sponsors and did not wish to have someone come later, wanting part of the money our blog was offered,being some people will find any excuse to try and extort money$$ out of someone.

Spring is in the air
http://420villephotographycreativecannabis.bl...
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#70 Mar 11, 2012
420Ville wrote:
We've teamed up with a partner and the blog has not disappeared nor has it been removed, just the site owner wishes to buy the domain name,to have sponsors and did not wish to have someone come later, wanting part of the money our blog was offered,being some people will find any excuse to try and extort money$$ out of someone.
Spring is in the air
http://420villephotographycreativecannabis.bl...
That is incomprehensible.But I'm stupid anyway.
420ville

San Jose, CA

#71 Apr 3, 2013
8th generation Texan wrote:
Please do not take down the blog, keep it up.. all is being printed out for my case by my lawyer..
Damn better start to scrap that sh*t you live in, to hire a lawyer. Clown...
lilitte

Houston, TX

#72 May 16, 2013
8th generation Texan wrote:
folks google who killed heather rich, read carefully this woman moved from florida to Texas to be close to the child killer curtis gambill, she even went as far as to call her shelf Angelina Gambill, she is sick in the head, this steve guy knows he can only get such a woman i just want her to leave me be..
Is this old skag still at it. I have seen posts from/about said ho for close to 12 years . Somebody have it committed .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crockett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The feedstore Sun Whiskey 1
Steve Conley ... Piece of crap Feb 26 Town no it all 11
D.W.I's (Jan '12) Feb 23 blue goose 23
Trinity Police: 'Big Texas Heat' started with h... (Nov '12) Feb 21 truth 77
James Ray Due (Mar '09) Feb 20 Heather T 5
westwood shores (Jun '09) Feb 20 former Houstonian 173
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 16 Farts 779
Crockett Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Crockett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:09 pm PST

CBS Sports 6:09PM
Report: Texans to cut Andre Johnson if they can't find trade partner
Bleacher Report 6:34 PM
Texans Cutting Andre Is Unpleasant but Best for Both Sides
ESPN 6:55 PM
Sources: Texans let WR Johnson seek trade
Bleacher Report 7:09 PM
Tag Decisions Set Table for Wild Free Agency
NBC Sports11:06 PM
Andre Johnson not happy with idea of reduced role in Houston, still feels he's a starter