Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19627 Saturday Aug 23
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's very subjectively stated when you say "most trusted name in news".. To a liberal maybe but then some of them see the certain slant that changes the story. So, they are not the most trusted news source. If they were the MOST, they would be rated number one. Show me an article claiming they are number one. I was surprised by this myself when I did a search as to who is most trusted.
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/08/22/c...
CertainlyNotNews is trusted by those that only believe what they want to hear to start with.
Fox may be a conservative news source but they have to be careful about incurring the
wrath of our wonderful government. So, I don't believe that we are getting all of the
facts by any of them.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#19628 Saturday Aug 23
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
CertainlyNotNews is trusted by those that only believe what they want to hear to start with.
Fox may be a conservative news source but they have to be careful about incurring the
wrath of our wonderful government. So, I don't believe that we are getting all of the
facts by any of them.
Notice I never say I am a Fox news lover? I shop around but then if I can I get Fox news too. Yes that's what the liberals want, they want a news that tells them what they already think they know. Such as all white people who are not liberals are racist and everything is wonderful about o.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19629 Saturday Aug 23
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>We CNN lovers wonder why ya'll listen to Fox News! I am trying to catch up on SS News today. I see a post where you ask with SS is? Sulphur Springs, Texas is one of the most devisive counties in NE Texas. HCSO is Hopkins County Sheriff. My cousin from my mothers side is an investigator for them. What brought me here was lies about him by others there. John is from my fathers side of the family. We have been here since 1845. I am happy I escaped! Lol. I am very busy as November is almost here. 88% of Floridians are for MMJ. We already have laws for CharlottesWeb.......which can help me. TTL........
Well if you love CNN you just love it but it is not the number one trusted whatever and never have I said I loved Fox either but care for them more than CNN. I suspect if you hear CNN's story about what is going on in Furgerson you will get a different slant on it rather than the truth. This whole mess is not about racism, it is about many black people who just want so badly for it to be about race but are hard pressed to present the evidence. So I guess that should be corrected to say, yes there is racism from some blacks toward the white people. Then when I say something like that, I will be called racist for telling the truth. I hope not by you but it must be told. I am not a racist as I have already stated I love all kinds of the race including my own kind.
When I did a search on SS TX, I see pages and pages of stories about racism but each and every one of them come back to one man who was from Sulphur Springs, TX by the name of Lawrence Russell Brewer, Sorry for the Fox story but it describes this horrible killing the best.
w.foxnews.com/us/2011/09/21/white-supremacist...
The other two men were from Jasper and one of them did not get the death sentence but they all should have imo.
But where are the other racism stories in this town besides this one man? The distance from Jasper to Sulphur Springs is 207 miles I see on the map. I am not doubting it just can not find it.

I am for MMJ also and why not? Anything to help those suffering people and it is known to help the cachexia of many diseases such as cancer.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19630 Saturday Aug 23
Gasman wrote:
A lot of farts are released live on CNN...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LeurUVRSGPAXX
Well, Gasman, thanks for the support that CNN is releasing a lot of farts because they are.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19631 Saturday Aug 23
Gasman wrote:
A lot of farts are released live on CNN...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LeurUVRSGPAXX
And now I heard it, hahahahaha funny really!
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#19632 Sunday Aug 24
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe me I am awake to this. We have the most deliberately incompetent president we have ever seen. Yes, we are in danger. Sometimes I believe this president wants a good many of us killed. We are screwed.
If Saddaam Hussein had been left in power , there would be no ISIS and Syria would still be the peaceful country it was previously. Saying someone is the most incompetent president ever is flippant at best and ignorant at worst. Obama has screwed the pooch, but he is hardly the first. Thank God Obama didn't listen to John McCain or ISIS would have even more American military equipment. Assassination is actually exactly who should be running Syria, and not a bunch of religious rebel arseholes.
Areyouforrealyou

Midlothian, TX

#19634 Sunday Aug 24
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>If Saddaam Hussein had been left in power , there would be no ISIS and Syria would still be the peaceful country it was previously. Saying someone is the most incompetent president ever is flippant at best and ignorant at worst. Obama has screwed the pooch, but he is hardly the first. Thank God Obama didn't listen to John McCain or ISIS would have even more American military equipment. Assassination is actually exactly who should be running Syria, and not a bunch of religious rebel arseholes.
I very seldom comment on this site, but I've noticed something disturbing. Every person that's of the liberal persuasion always has someone else to blame. Obama is the only man alive that is not responsible for any of his actions, unless something good has happened. And that's yet to be seen. People we are living here and now, not yesterday, last week, last year or ten years ago. Reagan did this, Bush did that, well folks that's water under the bridge. Obama needs to own up to ALL of his failures and quit blaming others as you do. You run a red light and you know you did, and t-bone a car in the intersection, what do you do? You people would blame the other driver. Because there's no way it could've been your fault. It's always someone else's problem, not yours. It is what it is.
Larry Driscoll

El Paso, TX

#19635 Sunday Aug 24
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's very subjectively stated when you say "most trusted name in news".. To a liberal maybe but then some of them see the certain slant that changes the story. So, they are not the most trusted news source. If they were the MOST, they would be rated number one. Show me an article claiming they are number one. I was surprised by this myself when I did a search as to who is most trusted.
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/08/22/c...
I stated the source in my original post. It is their advertising slogan. You can disagree with the conclusion but you cannot disagree with my assertion that they are the most trusted name in news per their promos, since that is a fact.
Larry Driscoll

El Paso, TX

#19636 Sunday Aug 24
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you love CNN you just love it but it is not the number one trusted whatever and never have I said I loved Fox either but care for them more than CNN. I suspect if you hear CNN's story about what is going on in Furgerson you will get a different slant on it rather than the truth. This whole mess is not about racism, it is about many black people who just want so badly for it to be about race but are hard pressed to present the evidence. So I guess that should be corrected to say, yes there is racism from some blacks toward the white people. Then when I say something like that, I will be called racist for telling the truth. I hope not by you but it must be told. I am not a racist as I have already stated I love all kinds of the race including my own kind.
When I did a search on SS TX, I see pages and pages of stories about racism but each and every one of them come back to one man who was from Sulphur Springs, TX by the name of Lawrence Russell Brewer, Sorry for the Fox story but it describes this horrible killing the best.
The other two men were from Jasper and one of them did not get the death sentence but they all should have imo.
But where are the other racism stories in this town besides this one man? The distance from Jasper to Sulphur Springs is 207 miles I see on the map. I am not doubting it just can not find it.
I am for MMJ also and why not? Anything to help those suffering people and it is known to help the cachexia of many diseases such as cancer.
If ratings were the only basis for considering who is most trusted, then the Chinese government's television station is number one in the world, since they have the most eyeballs watching it. The NY Times is the most trusted newspaper since they have the highest circulation. Al Jazerra is the most trusted Arabic station according to your criteria.
Larry Driscoll

El Paso, TX

#19637 Sunday Aug 24
The recent Readers Digest poll revealed which TV anchors are currently the most and least trusted in America:

Robin Roberts, "Good Morning America" (56%)
Diane Sawyer, "ABC World News" (51%)
Brian Williams, "NBC Nightly News" (50%)
Barbara Walters, ABC (50%)
Katie Couric, ABC News special correspondent (49%)
Anderson Cooper, CNN "Anderson Cooper 360" (48%)
George Stephanopoulos, "Good Morning America" (47%)
Scott Pelley, "CBS Evening News" (46%)
Savannah Guthrie, NBC "Today" Show (42%)
Matt Lauer, NBC "Today" Show (41%)
Sean Hannity, FOX News (3%)

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/matt-lauer-lea...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19638 Sunday Aug 24
Areyouforrealyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I very seldom comment on this site, but I've noticed something disturbing. Every person that's of the liberal persuasion always has someone else to blame. Obama is the only man alive that is not responsible for any of his actions, unless something good has happened. And that's yet to be seen. People we are living here and now, not yesterday, last week, last year or ten years ago. Reagan did this, Bush did that, well folks that's water under the bridge. Obama needs to own up to ALL of his failures and quit blaming others as you do. You run a red light and you know you did, and t-bone a car in the intersection, what do you do? You people would blame the other driver. Because there's no way it could've been your fault. It's always someone else's problem, not yours. It is what it is.
That's what I've been telling these foolish liberal idiots. We have a stirred up hornets nest in the Middle East and the Pajama Boy-In-Chief isn't doing anymore than you would expect out
of any metrosexual limp wristed wannabe King to protect this country.

In fact, leaving the border open has to be about the dumbest thing that this worthless administration can do. The terrorist threat level may be high, but Obozo does not care.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#19639 Sunday Aug 24
Bush-Obama: Merely opposite sides of the same worthless, counterfit coin. Bush started it without so much as a clue. Now we have Obama without a clue how to stop it. Neither one is worth the manure it would take to cover them up.

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#19640 Sunday Aug 24
Just stopping in to say howdy. I am busy working the phones for Morgan&Morgan and PUFMM and Kim Russell for the November vote for MMJ........

Crist for govenor of Florida.....as Rick Scott has to go! Seeya later gators!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19641 Sunday Aug 24
Texan wrote:
Bush-Obama: Merely opposite sides of the same worthless, counterfit coin. Bush started it without so much as a clue. Now we have Obama without a clue how to stop it. Neither one is worth the manure it would take to cover them up.
Well, look at the net worth of each of our elected officials. It's nothing more than a
government of the rich, for the rich and by the rich. The rich think different.

Even if they have a clue, it doesn't mean that they care. We are nothing more than
human cattle to the rich. They have the best protection that our tax money can buy.

So a few hundred thousand of us getting killed fighting their dirty little wars is nothing
to them. Neither is leaving the border open for the terrorists to infiltrate and murder
a few thousand of us of any concern to them.

We don't see Pajama Boy 1 doing a damn thing about national security beyond
making sure that the tax paying citizens that belong here are the
ones who are scrutinized.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19642 Sunday Aug 24
Liberal forever wrote:
Just stopping in to say howdy. I am busy working the phones for Morgan&Morgan and PUFMM and Kim Russell for the November vote for MMJ........
Howdy.
Citizen

Del Rio, TX

#19644 Sunday Aug 24
I like him
Sulphur Springs Expert

Sulphur Springs, TX

#19645 Sunday Aug 24
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>

Lawrence Russell Brewer was not a native of Sulphur Springs. He might have lived here at one time because I believe his parents retired in the area. They weren't from here, either.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#19646 Sunday Aug 24
strongquiettype wrote:
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
iF IT AN,T BROKE THEN FIX IT.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#19647 Sunday Aug 24
Larry Driscoll wrote:
<quoted text>
I stated the source in my original post. It is their advertising slogan. You can disagree with the conclusion but you cannot disagree with my assertion that they are the most trusted name in news per their promos, since that is a fact.
You also change names you fooL and now you call yourself larry???? gessh before you know it you will be using my name right???
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#19648 Sunday Aug 24
Liberal forever wrote:
Howdy and goodbye and yes you have been very busy with your butt buddies and flopping your peter around. its nice to know you don,t have the time to love a woman and spend more time on the topix. If you ask me i assume you know that as long as i,am on here your your messages are going to get stomped everytime you post... Yeah stay busy with your butt buddies in the closet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crockett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) Sun That Fart Guy 22,619
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sun That Fart Guy 800
cute chick with glasses at holiday inn (Aug '13) Sep 20 itzasecret 2
Trinity ISD Turnover??? (Apr '13) Sep 16 Gone 35
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
windstream Phone line Sep 11 misty 2
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
•••
•••
Crockett Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Crockett Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Crockett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE