El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Well i still says obama is a banana head.. Wendy davis is not good looking enough...
Surely you jest. She is smoking from every angle. She's off the chain and off the hook. Have you seen her up close? Her blonde hair is perfect, her eyes are smoldering and she has the cutest little buns you could ask for. Granted, her cans are not that big but you have to work with what you've got. I say she gets the votes of every butt man in the state for starters.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>Instead of arguing with your cat numbnuts how about sticking to the subject and answering a question here for a change.

Imbecile
Awe come here pretty kitty... has big bad Obama been shitting in your litter box?

Awe.... "Actually" sure is nice kitty.

NOW GET IN THE DAMN BAG, CAT... we're going for a ride down to the bridge!!!
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Greg Montgomery wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you jest. She is smoking from every angle. She's off the chain and off the hook. Have you seen her up close? Her blonde hair is perfect, her eyes are smoldering and she has the cutest little buns you could ask for. Granted, her cans are not that big but you have to work with what you've got. I say she gets the votes of every butt man in the state for starters.
Her attitude is awfull just like obamas wife. I knew a blond with very nice legs and a great butt and a good atitude! I say she does not get the vote bring a woman that is not a put on like we see each and everyday of our lifes.
Greg Montgomery

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Her attitude is awfull just like obamas wife. I knew a blond with very nice legs and a great butt and a good atitude! I say she does not get the vote bring a woman that is not a put on like we see each and everyday of our lifes.
I don't know about her attitude because I never met her. I was just responding to your assertion that she's not good looking enough. She's way better than Michelle, too, because the first lady has a big, unshapely butt. She was recently photographed at a White House event wearing pants and she looked awful. Not only are her butt cheeks enormous, there's no shape to them and there's some serious cottage cheese action too. I think Wendy's butt is so nice, especially since she runs a lot.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Arguing with you is as sensible as arguing with a cat.
When you grow up and come to your senses... get back to me.
I actually have better results with my cat, then I do with Marxist dimwits like Actardly.

He/she/it can run its sewer hole all it wants, ObummerCare is a monstrosity that needs to go away. "Obama lied and Grandma died" will soon be more than just a bumper sticker slogan.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Awe come here pretty kitty... has big bad Obama been shitting in your litter box?
LOL!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a jizzbag that tried to trash Christianity numbnutz.
So go self forn i cate
Negative. You're the worthless crap sack that pretends to be a Christian.
Lori Dunn

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Greg Montgomery wrote:
<quoted text>
Please go to bed already you overweight transtesticle.
NashFlash

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Wendy davis is a insult to gutter sl uts everywhere ! She's so fugggly she couldn't get layed in Leavenworth. her mammy should have aborted her raunchy self !
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Greg Montgomery wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about her attitude because I never met her. I was just responding to your assertion that she's not good looking enough. She's way better than Michelle, too, because the first lady has a big, unshapely butt. She was recently photographed at a White House event wearing pants and she looked awful. Not only are her butt cheeks enormous, there's no shape to them and there's some serious cottage cheese action too. I think Wendy's butt is so nice, especially since she runs a lot.
Yeaaa how about linda carter? The one who played wonder woman? I can assure you you would like her butt better!!!
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr fed cats have 9 lifes.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Lori Dunn wrote:
<quoted text>Please go to bed already you overweight transtesticle.
Yeaaaa do you know this guy???

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>Mr fed cats have 9 lifes.
That's why I shot, stabbed, strangled, bludgeoned, eviscerated, barbecued, ate, shat him out on the bridge... then I ran over the shit and washed it over and into the bay.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I shot, stabbed, strangled, bludgeoned, eviscerated, barbecued, ate, shat him out on the bridge... then I ran over the shit and washed it over and into the bay.
Good.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Big surprise!. More deception by the illegal Kenyan in the White House.

Census ‘faked’ 2012 election jobs report

http://nypost.com/2013/11/18/census-faked-201...
POS

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who=""]<quoted text>
Becareful when your posts lack facts.
NAME ONE that was ruled unconstitutional skippy.
[/QUOTE]ActuaIIy, you have Shitforbrains, that have over filled it's continer. The sepage is leaking into your eyes, ears and mouth. Continue to follow the sheep you, deaf, blind, dumb and ignorant lost soul, to the cliff where that Idiot in DC will lead you. No one will miss you or him.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Our own government in now our enemy. Barry Soetoro is a complete and utter failure. The Democrats are the enemy!.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
Our own government in now our enemy. Barry Soetoro is a complete and utter failure. The Democrats are the enemy!.
They are trying to divide us as a country on purpose... everything they do divides us.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
They are trying to divide us as a country on purpose... everything they do divides us.
Yep. The Obama administration is rotten to the core. Even his Education Secretary Arne Duncan and his bashing of "white suburban moms". Race
and class warfare at its best.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. The Obama administration is rotten to the core. Even his Education Secretary Arne Duncan and his bashing of "white suburban moms". Race
and class warfare at its best.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...
If we are fighting and arguing with each other... we aren't fighting and arguing with them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Crockett Discussions

Search the Crockett Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 15 min Gasman 21,660
The new Trinity Standard is horrible! 6 hr Enough Faith 6
illegal invasion of AMERICA Tue uranidiot 4
Upcoming Elections (Jun '13) Jul 25 beaver buster 32
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Jul 25 nina roth 755
Trinity Plantation? (Jul '09) Jul 24 just suggesting 68
Houston Co. grand jury indicts man who torched ... Jul 23 leslie davis 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Crockett Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Crockett People Search