Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#14348 Jul 28, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Off your ban?
You have lots of lies and excuses, but NO Scripture. You are the one who needs to prove what you say..But of course, since they are lies from your cult, not SCRIPture, you can only bully. Weak.
You can't post any Scripture to back any of your lies. Post Scripture that gives you the right to hate Blacks,Indians or any other race. The tower of Babel Point you have missed entirely. Moses was married to an Ethiopian. What are the odds she was black? Do you know what God did to those who ridiculed her? YOu really need to read the Bible before you start blaspheming Gods Word. The penalty for that is a high price. You stupid reprobate.
Again, you colossal dumbazz, your scriptures are in the BIBLE. I told you what to look for - the Tower of Babel.
I provided the location of the scriptures you seek. That's the same thing as a link.

Are you that illiterate or, just haven't gotten around to stealing the bible from the cheap motel you and your tranny hid out in last night?

If you can read, it's in the bible.

Location hidden

#14349 Jul 28, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess it works for blowhard texatards too
<quoted text>
Stupid is, as stupid says/does.

I provide truth, dumbazz denies it. Truth isn't stupid, those who deny truth are stupid. Therefore, I call her/it as is true,... stupid. That's not demonizing, that's nailing it.

Location hidden

#14350 Jul 28, 2013
Texan wrote:
The Tower of Bable and seperation of languages was because men had gathred together to build a tower to Heaven. God seperated languages not races. Get it right stupid.
Texan/Nijoni/Jake/etc.- all the same, all ignorant.

Men had gathered together to build the tower because, all spoke the same languages and could understand each other, of all races. This allowed the people to conspire together.

God seperated the peoples into differant lands, speaking differant languages. We know differant lands have differant native races so, there ya go.

Location hidden

#14351 Jul 28, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
I have plenty of credibility. Unlike you, I post facts and links. The Mark of Cain,eh? ANd Scripture to back this? You sound like a Mormon.
A Racist cult is what you have. I am not black, but if that is the excuse you need, I will back them. According to you, only whites are CHristians, barring the Jews, that is. What an idiot.
Where it leaves me is cleansed with the Blood of the Lamb. WHere it leaves you is deceived with a reprobate mind.
The Jewish Nation is where salvation comes. Thru THeir Messiah, Y'shua. Not from EUrope as you would have people believe. Your genocides of the Native Americans was not sanctioned by a Righteous God. It is called free will and something you will be answering to on that Great and Glorious Day.
Plenty of Black Christians in the BIble. Plenty of Indian Christians in the modern world. Kinda plunks your racism straight to Hell with your Father Lucifer.
You must be an absolute heathen. You know nothing about the bible, deny everything said from it and, why?

Are you, in fact, arguing God's existance or, the bible's integrity?

You need to actually read it, or stop denying that which you are ignorant about.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#14352 Jul 28, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you colossal dumbazz, your scriptures are in the BIBLE. I told you what to look for - the Tower of Babel.
I provided the location of the scriptures you seek. That's the same thing as a link.
Are you that illiterate or, just haven't gotten around to stealing the bible from the cheap motel you and your tranny hid out in last night?
If you can read, it's in the bible.
SO-You can't prove it. And rambling on won't either. You have provided nothing but your ignorance of the Bible. What Scripture?
Anyone could blab about what they THINK is in the WOrd. I wan't you to prove something. That YOU Claim. I don't need to look, I know what it says and where to find it. I am not claiming to be Superior to ALL others, like you do with your mutt blood. You don't even know what you are, just that you have light skin, and you think G-d is judging us by that. And gives you a trump. You are one fine witch and a complete Racist idiot.
But you can't prove your lies.
You have a twisted and wicked heart.
You want to put what you do onto others. You are the one, butch, with a gender issue, I have not played at being something I am not. That is you. ANything to promote your blasphemies,eh? You just go on putting down the people of God and we will see where that lands you in the end. Continue to mock God's people and claim Superiority, just like Lucifer, your Father of lies.
Your KKK Doctrine is from the pit of hell. It does not shed light, or the salvation of Messiah. It is as evil as your own heart.
"Humble yourself in the sight of the Lord, and He shall lift you up".

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#14353 Jul 28, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be an absolute heathen. You know nothing about the bible, deny everything said from it and, why?
Are you, in fact, arguing God's existance or, the bible's integrity?
You need to actually read it, or stop denying that which you are ignorant about.
You really do think yourself something. Poor witch. sPELLED WITH A b. Your WOrds are not the WOrd of God. I am denying YOUR Words and YOUR Integrity.
If you could only absorb ENglish, much less truth.
Now, again, where is your mark of Cain? Where is your mark against the NA's? The Asians? God's People? You have never even quoted ONE Scripture, yet put your lily ass on a throne,dEMANDING to be believed. LOL as you are one deceived Klan member. Your self imposed throne is taking you straight to Hades, to your FaTHER, sA'TAN.
Now, put up or Close that Pie hole.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#14354 Jul 29, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you're anti-racist and all that BS but, minorities voting democratic for freebies have screwed us all.
Voter ID requirements are nothing. I wouldn't be against stripping those minorities of voter rights. They proved their lack of responsibility for the country, in voting for personal gain.
Getting an Obama phone and welfare, isn't the #1 issue for all Americans.
Don't fault the people...
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14355 Jul 30, 2013
Why not? The people are the ones who voted all these crooks into office.
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Sparks, NV

#14356 Jul 30, 2013
What happens if Texas turns blue?!

What are you all going to do about it?!
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14357 Jul 30, 2013
JUST B---H.
yep

Alice, TX

#14358 Jul 30, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
aGAIN, YOU LOW-MENTALITY BREEDER. It's in the bible, under the Tower of Babel. Get off your lazy azz and go read it.
Being that you're a worthless Atheist, did that help you any?
Ahh, the inconvenient truth.
You are definitely God fearing.(that was sarcasm if you didnt figure it out) The devil also knows every word in the bible, but I sure you know that. You are a typical "good Christian" always judging others when the bible clearly states that the only one who can judge is God. Why do he\she have to be a worthless Atheist? It is his choice and if he or she is wrong then they will be judged. Maybe it is you who needs to read your bible and stop preaching about things you obviously know nothing about.
joe

Corpus Christi, TX

#14359 Jul 30, 2013
Lollol
yeah

Hebbronville, TX

#14360 Jul 31, 2013
strongquiettype wrote:
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
word!
gloria

Alice, TX

#14361 Jul 31, 2013
why didn't u mention bernal raising rates in la villa and as for being ashamed of the citizens u should be ashamed of city council Miriam Fernandez boyfiend rudy lara he attacked david t Garcia at the meeting
why

Hondo, TX

#14362 Jul 31, 2013
twest
Pinche Gringo

Baytown, TX

#14363 Jul 31, 2013
Ron Paul Republican 2016 wrote:
What happens if Texas turns blue?!

What are you all going to do about it?!
Texas can't turn blue without legalizing foreign nationals to vote for Democrats.

www.HeavyFed.com

#14364 Jul 31, 2013
Pinche Gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Texas can't turn blue without legalizing foreign nationals to vote for Democrats.
True... but they are well down that path now... and it will only encourage more illegal immigration.

You can bet if I were in Mexico and heard they were handing out citizenship here... I'd be crossing the border.
Sure ya do

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#14365 Aug 1, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
True... but they are well down that path now... and it will only encourage more illegal immigration.
You can bet if I were in Mexico and heard they were handing out citizenship here... I'd be crossing the border.
Oh so very true. I live in Kingsville, Tx. and the McAllen sector has experienced the largest in increase in wetbacks in decades. The Border Patrol and sheriff dept. have been finding them in U-haul trucks or 12 to 18 packed into pick-up trucks. The highway 77 corridor has seen "bail-outs" daily and it's only getting worse. Someone needs to clue in our DHS lesbo Janet that yes we do have a problem down here. She needs to hop her fat ass on a burro and get down here and check out OUR wetback situation. She's clueless as to what's going on down here.
polite

Alice, TX

#14366 Aug 1, 2013
Sure ya do wrote:
<quoted text>Oh so very true. I live in Kingsville, Tx. and the McAllen sector has experienced the largest in increase in wetbacks in decades. The Border Patrol and sheriff dept. have been finding them in U-haul trucks or 12 to 18 packed into pick-up trucks. The highway 77 corridor has seen "bail-outs" daily and it's only getting worse. Someone needs to clue in our DHS lesbo Janet that yes we do have a problem down here. She needs to hop her fat ass on a burro and get down here and check out OUR wetback situation. She's clueless as to what's going on down here.
Hi white trash! Correct me if I'm wrong, Confederate flag holder, but truck loads of illegals have been found in the back of trucks for decades.(alive and dead) Grand Wizard of the KKK, why all the name calling? I think it is rude. Didn't your mom/sister learn you any manners? Have a great day hillbilly :)

www.HeavyFed.com

#14367 Aug 1, 2013
polite wrote:
<quoted text> Hi white trash! Correct me if I'm wrong, Confederate flag holder, but truck loads of illegals have been found in the back of trucks for decades.(alive and dead) Grand Wizard of the KKK, why all the name calling? I think it is rude. Didn't your mom/sister learn you any manners? Have a great day hillbilly :)
Hmmmm... I did not find him offensive at all.

Well, maybe a little on the lezbo comment.

Other than that... it's just sheer aggravation that our government will not protect our borders.

We probably spend trillions protecting the borders of other countries... while our own is left almost wide open and we are being silently invaded.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crockett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 17 hr Wet Flatus 593
Lake L Subdivision (Dec '08) Dec 7 avh 172
Why would a loving God create so many ugly wome... Dec 6 Yo mama 5
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Farm Aid concert to save Westwood Shores (Feb '14) Nov 27 unknown 3
Westwood Shores- Worst Real Estate Disaster in... (Nov '13) Nov 26 Imoutofthismess 12
Opps Bobby Did it again. Nov 22 ranee 1
Crockett Dating
Find my Match

Crockett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Crockett News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Crockett

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:17 am PST

NFL 9:17AM
DeMarco Murray participating in practice for Cowboys
ESPN 9:58 AM
On-mend Murray with Cowboys for player drills
NBC Sports10:16 AM
DeMarco Murray practices on Wednesday
NBC Sports10:45 AM
How will DeMarco Murray fare with injured hand?
Yahoo! Sports11:00 AM
Two days after surgery, DeMarco Murray practices