Who do you support for Governor in Te...
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Sparks, NV

#14072 Jul 3, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I didn't know that Huckleberry Hound. Where does your imagination come from? Lack of work no doubt.
I hear mommie callin..........
Your post is garbage!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Sparks, NV

#14073 Jul 3, 2013
Bill White!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Sparks, NV

#14074 Jul 3, 2013
Texas is turning and it is going to happen! Whether you like it or NOT!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Sparks, NV

#14075 Jul 3, 2013
Texas is turning blue instead of red and it is going to happen! Whether you like it or NOT!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Sparks, NV

#14076 Jul 3, 2013
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Sparks, NV

#14077 Jul 3, 2013
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14078 Jul 3, 2013
Ron Paul Republican 2016 wrote:
Bill White!
Bill White sucks!. Go find a decent choice, instead of trying to replace one self-serving parasite with another.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14079 Jul 3, 2013
It doesn't look like Obama should rate very high on foreign policy. LOL

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-07-02/gues...
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Sparks, NV

#14080 Jul 3, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill White sucks!. Go find a decent choice, instead of trying to replace one self-serving parasite with another.
None of them are any good!
Pinche Gringo

Baytown, TX

#14081 Jul 3, 2013
Ron Paul Republican 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>None of them are any good!
Bill White? Seriously? And you call yourself a "Ron Paul Rebublican.". So sad.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14082 Jul 3, 2013
Ron Paul Republican 2016 wrote:
Texas is turning blue instead of red and it is going to happen! Whether you like it or NOT!
Yep. Then it will be just another liberal cesspool like Kalifornia. Sounds like we had better keep the Food Stamp President for a few more terms as
there won't be any jobs anywhere.
why

Hondo, TX

#14083 Jul 3, 2013
test
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Sparks, NV

#14084 Jul 3, 2013
Pinche Gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill White? Seriously? And you call yourself a "Ron Paul Rebublican.". So sad.
You can thank Alex Jones and Glenn Beck for attacking Debra Medina on purpose in order to help get Rick Perry re-elected as Governor of Texas in 2010!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Sparks, NV

#14085 Jul 3, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Then it will be just another liberal cesspool like Kalifornia. Sounds like we had better keep the Food Stamp President for a few more terms as
there won't be any jobs anywhere.
That is right! You can thank Alex Jones and Glenn Beck for attacking Debra Medina on purpose in order to help get Rick Perry re-elected as Governor of Texas in 2010!
Pinche Gringo

Baytown, TX

#14086 Jul 3, 2013
Ron Paul Republican 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>That is right! You can thank Alex Jones and Glenn Beck for attacking Debra Medina on purpose in order to help get Rick Perry re-elected as Governor of Texas in 2010!
So your answer is Bill White? Are you aware of his performance as mayor of Houston?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14087 Jul 3, 2013
Ron Paul Republican 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is right! You can thank Alex Jones and Glenn Beck for attacking Debra Medina on purpose in order to help get Rick Perry re-elected as Governor of Texas in 2010!
Debra Medina did herself in by daring to question whether or no the U.S. Government had any involvement with 9/11. After all, we can't have leadership that doesn't buy into The Establishment, hook, line and sinker.

Alex Jones and Glenn Beck are nothing more than talking heads who sucker the conservatives, like the leech from Kenya who suckered the libtards.

Bill White is a worthless piece of liberal garbage that doesn't deserve any government post higher than dog catcher in the smallest town in Texas.
hey

Germantown, MD

#14088 Jul 3, 2013
test
fightevil

West Union, OH

#14089 Jul 3, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>

Alex Jones and Glenn Beck are nothing more than talking heads who sucker the conservatives, like the leech from Kenya who suckered the libtards.
if you can't discern the difference between Alex Jones and Glenn Beck you are a true idiot beyond comprehension.

beck is a piece of sht, he's the lousiest actor since soap operas.

point out one thing AJ has ever said in the last 18yrs that hasn't wound up proven true by the govt itself after they finally release the info. the guy's spot-on, but the truth is too harsh for sissies to take, they're too used to being spoonfed strained fruit from gerber.

good luck tard. remember to duck when you hear the gunshots, they're coming. mommy state will take care of you like the superdome after katrina. ur children will wind up raped by fema employees. ta-ta.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14090 Jul 4, 2013
fightevil wrote:
<quoted text>if you can't discern the difference between Alex Jones and Glenn Beck you are a true idiot beyond comprehension.
beck is a piece of sht, he's the lousiest actor since soap operas.
point out one thing AJ has ever said in the last 18yrs that hasn't wound up proven true by the govt itself after they finally release the info. the guy's spot-on, but the truth is too harsh for sissies to take, they're too used to being spoonfed strained fruit from gerber.
good luck tard. remember to duck when you hear the gunshots, they're coming. mommy state will take care of you like the superdome after katrina. ur children will wind up raped by fema employees. ta-ta.
Speaking of tards, you need to go back to chasing your sister, you Kentucky freak even though we don't need more mongoloids to feed.

So, what are you going to do Keyboard Kommando when Obama unleashes U.N. troops on us?. Go hide in a coal mine?.
--WTF--

Robstown, TX

#14092 Jul 4, 2013
Everyone in politics are liars and if they really want to do something different they can't without 100 other supporters. Why do governors and senators get base salary from tax payers after their term is over and they are voted out. Why do they still get paid? Those are the kinds of rules and laws that need to be changed. They don't care about us, they want more money for longer for themselves. They do not care. None of them. From either side, democrat or republican, same type of greed. Hey let's all get into politics and we can all have salary forever and not work, but then there will be no tax payers and we would all have to vote who is going to work and pay for the rest of our salaries. A+

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crockett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I know what you did last night Steve conley Jul 24 Ispy 1
Shut it Down, Stevenson Beer Distributing........ (Nov '12) Jul 22 lol 12
REWARD $500 cash for arrest/conviction on punks... Jul 22 Citizen 1
My name is Steve conley Jul 21 Steve 8
Westwood Shores- Worst Real Estate Disaster in... (Nov '13) Jul 18 Babs 13
John Cole Jul 17 Diana 1
Westwood Shores Security (Sep '07) Jul 16 Savage 230

Crockett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crockett Mortgages