“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#11760 Dec 2, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
my friend told me that God said he would talk with me and answer my questions. I don't know when that's supposed to happen
I dont either, but sometimes it just happens where you understand something you didn't before. I dont know if He answers all our questions or some or how He decides. I think I have always been better off when I was absolutely honest with Him about what was really going on deep inside, whether it was anger or doubt. Just remember there were long periods where God was silent. Even his greatest prophets had their times of misery in the desert. I learned a great lesson one time. Everything was going wrong. There were terrible, horrible people surrounding me. Chaos. Unbelievable chaos and discord. In the midst of that my worst thoughts and wishes for harm on these people came rushing out to God. It became clear to me that He didn't test me so He could see what was inside of me but so that i could see what i really was. I dont know what He has for you or how it will come about. Seek to truly find Him, know Him, and be known by Him. know if He doesnt answer a question you can ask it again, wait for an answer, or change the subject. Just dont give up.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11761 Dec 2, 2012
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont either, but sometimes it just happens where you understand something you didn't before. I dont know if He answers all our questions or some or how He decides. I think I have always been better off when I was absolutely honest with Him about what was really going on deep inside, whether it was anger or doubt. Just remember there were long periods where God was silent. Even his greatest prophets had their times of misery in the desert. I learned a great lesson one time. Everything was going wrong. There were terrible, horrible people surrounding me. Chaos. Unbelievable chaos and discord. In the midst of that my worst thoughts and wishes for harm on these people came rushing out to God. It became clear to me that He didn't test me so He could see what was inside of me but so that i could see what i really was. I dont know what He has for you or how it will come about. Seek to truly find Him, know Him, and be known by Him. know if He doesnt answer a question you can ask it again, wait for an answer, or change the subject. Just dont give up.
thank you.

But I don't know that.

#11762 Dec 2, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
my friend told me that God said he would talk with me and answer my questions. I don't know when that's supposed to happen
Also, remember its a learning process. You dont go to school and sit in class while teachers from all subjects surround you and all teach at once. I know when I was a kid, and my mom wanted me to know or do or answer her or whatever, she made it for darn sure I knew, and she didn't go around smacking me randomly and without warning for stuff I didn't know. Likewise, God says He disciplines those He loves. Just like if you get in trouble with your parents you darn well know what for, if God wants you to know something He definitely has the ability to ket you know. So, dont walk around in fear of what you dont know.

But I don't know that.

#11763 Dec 2, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you.
But dont take my word's or anyone else's. In the book of Acts or says they were daily in the temple searching to see if things were true. Learn the truth and only the truth, and you will recognize a lie.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#11765 Dec 2, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone today does relate to the truth of God's word, why are we so quick to label him insane?
They did the same thing to Jesus.
I talk about God with Christians all the time... they are almost always quick to anger... and usually I know the Bible better than they do.

It's a shame the number of people who consider themselves Christians... yet they have never read the Bible.

I was so upset with the church when I was a child... I refused to go anymore.

I have not stepped foot in church in over 20 years... but that not keep me from finding God.

I knew of God even as a small child... felt him moving in my life.

I had several incidents happen to me in church then... that changed my life... well maybe not changed because I think it was God's plan all along... but they opened my eyes.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11766 Dec 2, 2012
Texan wrote:
ALL RIGHT! Damn invasion is back and the Three Stooges are reunited. Di, Fed, and Notheeng yuk yuk yuk yuk. A racist, a false prophet, and a common idiot. You guys were busy last night, and Fed was showing his true colors, ranting, raving, and acting the fool in general. Theeng with a friend like Fed you sure don't need any enemies, same goes for Fed if you are indeed his friend. Damn invasion, what can I say? You still can't get it right, even after a few days off to get a poison refill. You and Theeng should hit your knees befroe your false prophet The Heavy Fed.
You don't get it do you?

The three of us are completely different people... with completely different ideas.

You and I share more similar beliefs than DI and I... but you choose to make an enemy out of me.

You just can't seem to have a rational conversation without being nasty.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11767 Dec 2, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't get it do you?
The three of us are completely different people... with completely different ideas.
You and I share more similar beliefs than DI and I... but you choose to make an enemy out of me.
"You just can't seem to have a rational conversation without being nasty." It is obvious when someone makes a joke at your expense, but telling him what's wrong with him in your eyes is not the point you want to make, I think. You could have stated all the above without saying the last part.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11768 Dec 2, 2012
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
The quickest way to find God... is to throw yourself into adversity... and face it head on.

But I don't know that.

#11769 Dec 2, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't get it do you?
Agreed.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11770 Dec 2, 2012
Wrong again, I can have a rational conversation without being nasty, but with you three it's really hard, almost impossible actually I have tried with Fed, With Notheeng not so much. When it comes to Damn invasion I will not even try, Damn invasion is the most ignorant and racist individual I have ever encountered. She knows how to do nothing but slander, slur, and insult anyone who isn't white. She needs to join the KKK, skinheads, or some other white supremist group. She almost makes me ashamed to be white, I'm not but still she is a total embarrassment to the white skined race. I went to a church last night for a musical celebration of the birth of Christ, it was actually quite good, the joy on the faces in the choir, the music, and the story it told. For a little while to escape the hate and anger of the world was nice. Wish it could last, but alas I have returned to the real world, full of false prophets, racists, and those who hate you because you don't look, vote, or think like them. I would like to think my faith will get me through, and it will, so long as I believe in God and know He died on the Cross to save me.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11771 Dec 2, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
"You just can't seem to have a rational conversation without being nasty." It is obvious when someone makes a joke at your expense, but telling him what's wrong with him in your eyes is not the point you want to make, I think. You could have stated all the above without saying the last part.
I'm just being honest.

He's lashing out at other people as well, so it's not just me.

But I don't know that.

#11772 Dec 2, 2012
Texan wrote:
Wrong again, I can have a rational conversation without being nasty, but with you three it's really hard, almost impossible actually I have tried with Fed, With Notheeng not so much. When it comes to Damn invasion I will not even try, Damn invasion is the most ignorant and racist individual I have ever encountered. She knows how to do nothing but slander, slur, and insult anyone who isn't white. She needs to join the KKK, skinheads, or some other white supremist group. She almost makes me ashamed to be white, I'm not but still she is a total embarrassment to the white skined race. I went to a church last night for a musical celebration of the birth of Christ, it was actually quite good, the joy on the faces in the choir, the music, and the story it told. For a little while to escape the hate and anger of the world was nice. Wish it could last, but alas I have returned to the real world, full of false prophets, racists, and those who hate you because you don't look, vote, or think like them. I would like to think my faith will get me through, and it will, so long as I believe in God and know He died on the Cross to save me.
Kind of like you hate and disparage others who dont agree with you. Guess none of that rubbed off on you since you seem the same today.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11773 Dec 2, 2012
Texan wrote:
DI has repeatedly said she was not a white supremacist... though I have seen her discounting other ethnicities... but that could be do the the attacks from them she has incurred here from them.

She has repeatedly said she was just interested in preserving her "race"... while I don't agree with singling ourselves and keeping ourselves separate from each other... ALL of the OTHER "races" have their groups to preserve their heritage... and THEIR groups are accepted by society pretty much... but anytime a pro-white groups stands up... they are greeted with anger.

The problem with pro-ethnicity groups... is that they usually turn out to be anti other ethnicities.

Human beings tend to single themselves out naturally... they form groups of like minded people... and defend their tribes beliefs... even to the death sometimes.

But in the America of the 21st Century... we are such a mixed people... for us to divide ourselves along racial lines is impossible.

There are so many people with mixed heritage... it's insane for us to tear ourselves apart over race.

We should instead bond ourselves together to face our common enemy... this New World Order crap, One World Government... it's scary stuff.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11774 Dec 2, 2012
Different subject.

The New World Order.

Here in the United States... we are almost ready to start a Civil War over states rights.

The Federal Government is taking over and spreading their tentacles of power as far as they can reach.

Now, imagine that on a world scale.

If you think our Federal Government has too much power for their own good... imagine what power a One World Government would wield.

People are not all the same... which is why it's good to let the individual states take care of their own people.

To force the whole world... under the same dominating power... THAT is some crazy $hit!!
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11775 Dec 2, 2012
It's not that you disagree with me, and I do not hate you. I merely believe you to be just another elitest, and the fact that you gain your insight from South Park; well that is just unfathomanable. Heavy Feds false prophet attitude is totaly unacceptable, as is his defense of Damn invasions racism, and your defence of them falls in that same category. I have been reading some of your latest post, and they seem uncompatable with where you started when you first came on this topix. Curious? From what I have seen from your post with anonymus it is possible that I have misjudged you somewhat, if so I do apologize for some of my comments to you. To Heavy Fed and Damn invasion, never. Damn invasion stands for all that is wrong in the world. Way too many have been killed for being different, and her attitude only insures that more will be killed for the color of their skin. And whether you like him or not Heavy Fed is a false prophet. He spreads his distrust of the Bible and those who believe It's Word which is The Word of God. More than enough people have been killed for their beiefs, his false prophecy ensures a continuation of the same. So no more Three Stooges, as i will no longer lump you in with those two. Don't get me wrong I still do not like you or share your beliefs.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11776 Dec 2, 2012
Texan wrote:
He spreads his distrust of the Bible and those who believe It's Word which is The Word of God.
Ummm... all I was doing is discussing the Bible with you.

I can not MAKE someone distrust the Bible.

If we discuss it... and you distrust it... that is your decision not mine.

You should however be able to discuss your religion openly, honestly and without anger regardless as to whether the person you are discussing it with believes the same way as you do.

Who knows, if you had not reacted with such negativity towards me... you may have just converted me to believe as you.

BUT... as I seen it... your words betray that it is I who cause YOU to doubt your own views.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11777 Dec 2, 2012
Oh yeah, let me thank you, Texan... for leading me to Tawni.

She is a very interesting person.

I like interesting people.

I like people who go out in the world and try to change things for the better.

I am not so fond of people who accept the world as it is... and blindly plow ahead.

She is definitely trying to change the world for the better... and having some success.

She sounds very much like me.

Thanks!!!
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11778 Dec 2, 2012
I have no doubt of my own views, and I could never convert a false prophet, and you were not discussing the Bible, you were denying it, as a book of men and not The Word of God, big difference. And your twisting of words can not and will not change what you are or cause me to not trust in the the word of God. You only strengthen my resolve to oppose a false prophet such as youself.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11779 Dec 2, 2012
Texan wrote:
I have no doubt of my own views, and I could never convert a false prophet, and you were not discussing the Bible, you were denying it, as a book of men and not The Word of God, big difference. And your twisting of words can not and will not change what you are or cause me to not trust in the the word of God. You only strengthen my resolve to oppose a false prophet such as youself.
Look inside the front cover of your Bible, what credits does it list?

If it does not say, "Written, Edited and Printed by God." what choice are you left with???

If you had been raised Islamic... you would defend that religion just as faithfully as you defend you own now.

Don't you see your folly???

It is YOU who is following the word of other MEN... not I.

If you truly wish to find God... if truly wish to learn about God... let God find you... let God teach you.

Do not look to other men to show you the way to God... they will always show you THEIR way to God... and their way is not YOUR way.

We all have different paths to the same end... some of our paths are shorter than others, some are longer... some are up hills... some are down them, some of our journeys take us over steep mountains... and some of our journeys take us into deep valleys... but all of our journeys take us to God.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11780 Dec 2, 2012
Not all are seeking or even want God. HF would have us believe and embrace that all murderers and Rapists are on their journey to God....more goo that will lead many to Hades without REPENtance.

God is not leading ALL to him. Free will.
Broad is the way to destruction, Narrow is the Christian path.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crockett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 min Waco 1909 22,572
Trinity ISD Turnover??? (Apr '13) Tue Gone 35
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
windstream Phone line Sep 11 misty 2
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 796
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep 8 Gasman 673
•••

Flood Watch for Houston County was issued at September 17 at 12:41PM CDT

•••
Crockett Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Crockett Jobs

•••
•••
•••