Trinity Tiger Pride
Observer

United States

#1 Aug 17, 2013
Went to the Meet the Tigers event. Where has the Pride gone??? It was dull, non exciting. Just very dissapointed.
Tiger Fan Forever

Lockhart, TX

#2 Aug 17, 2013
Observer wrote:
Went to the Meet the Tigers event. Where has the Pride gone??? It was dull, non exciting. Just very dissapointed.
They left out most of the Tiger traditions ... except the Fight Tiger Band really did work hard ..... But there is no one left in the Athletics side include cheer that knows or wants that Tiger Roar ... The kids have it in their heart ...
Another supporter

United States

#3 Aug 17, 2013
Observer wrote:
The Tiger pride is in eac one of those young men and women's heart. They have been working hard. Remember, Rome wasn't built in a day. Looking forward to another successful season.
Observer

United States

#4 Aug 18, 2013
Another supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
The Tiger pride is in eac one of those young men and women's heart. They have been working hard. Remember, Rome wasn't built in a day. Looking forward to another successful season.
Never said the kids didn't have any heart or pride. Trinity is not Rome as well. It's Trinity. And there is nothing wrong with Trinity.
faith

Austin, TX

#5 Aug 19, 2013
the band did good most of those kids are 6th and 7th graders and only have been in band a year so they learning and its hard because they will have to go up against bands that are 11th and 12 graders..... i agree it wasnt one of the best meet the tigers the school went through of alot of changing in staff...
Shame Shame

Trinity, TX

#6 Aug 19, 2013
Were you guys at the same Meet the Tigers I was??? I guess it's all about perception. The cheerleaders and mascots were on! The band performed well for a group that just started their camp 4 days prior (and the band IS young and growing). The seniors, as tradition, met up in the center during the school song and it did me proud to see such a large group of seniors involved this year....and folks wonder about pride-it's about building up, not tearing down!! SMH....
SMH

Lavon, TX

#7 Aug 19, 2013
I think you were in a different gym then most of us
J Lo

Dahlonega, GA

#8 Aug 20, 2013
I enjoyed the Meet the Tigers. Please do not tear down and talk negative about our schools. When you do this, you are just hurting the children. They deserve positive comments. Remember this is their "time"! Let the seniors have a great year!
Smitty

United States

#9 Aug 25, 2013
Why does Trinity even have a school? Nobody from there ever amounts to anything and ends up smoking meth and working at McDonald's
Hmmmmmm

United States

#10 Aug 26, 2013
Smitty wrote:
Why does Trinity even have a school? Nobody from there ever amounts to anything and ends up smoking meth and working at McDonald's
You must be one of them!! You know the saying takes one to know one!! JA
Smitty

United States

#11 Aug 27, 2013
No don't work at mcds but I do smoke and drink! Why else stay in trinity good drugs and fat cops!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crockett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vanessa Beasley Mon Inquiring minda 1
Calling ONLY current & former Brookshire's empl... (Nov '07) Aug 13 Eme101 163
Black Panthers in East Texas (Feb '09) Aug 12 Ex-Trinity-Resident 42
Livingston Walmart = fema camp (Apr '15) Aug 3 Unknown 8
Lake L information request Jul 29 Geri London 2
who knows the burkes??? (Mar '16) Jul 26 JDC 6
Kimberly Collvins (Jan '17) Jul 26 JDC 22

Crockett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance