Justice

Waxahachie, TX

#82 Jul 21, 2013
Dang wrote:
<quoted text>What they did not know was Martin’s background. Sanford Police Department (SPD) investigator Chris Serino, for instance, said publicly of Martin,“This child has no criminal record whatsoever.” He called Martin “a good kid, a mild-mannered kid.” The media almost universally sustained this tragically false narrative.
Martin had the seeming good fortune of attending school in the Miami-Dade School District, the fourth-largest district in the country and one of the few with its own police department.
For a variety of reasons, none of them good, elements within the SPD and the Miami-Dade School District Police Department, or M-DSPD, conspired to keep Martin’s criminal history buried. As part of its mission the M-DSPD was allegedly trying to divert offending students, especially black males, from the criminal justice system. As the Martin death would prove, the M-DSPD diverted offending students to nothing beyond its own statistical glory.
The exposure of M-DSPD practices began inadvertently on March 26, 2012, when the Miami Herald, the one mainstream outlet to do real reporting on the case, ran a story on Martin’s background.
The Herald’s headline,“Multiple suspensions paint complicated portrait of Trayvon Martin,” should have caused the other media to seek the truth about the very nearly sanctified Martin.
It did not. What it did do was to cause M-DSPD Police Chief Charles Hurley to launch a major Internal Affairs (IA) investigation into the possible leak of this information to the Herald.
At the end of the day, Hurley rather wished he had not. The detectives questioned told the truth about Martin and about the policies that kept him out of the justice system. Hurley would be demoted and forced out of the department within a year.
We now know what the detectives revealed thanks to a recently fulfilled Freedom of Information Act request filed by the dogged researchers at a blogging collective known as The Conservative Treehouse. The “Treepers” have literally done more good work on the Martin case than all the newsrooms in America combined.
On Feb. 15, 2012, 11 days before Martin’s death, the Miami-Dade County Public Schools put out a press release boasting of a 60 percent decline in school-based arrests, the largest decline by far in the state.
“While our work is not completed, we are making tremendous progress in moving toward a pure prevention model,” Hurley told the Tampa Bay Times,“with enforcement as a last resort and an emphasis on education.”
Hurley’s detectives, all of them veterans with excellent records, told a different story under oath when questioned by Internal Affairs. They knew the shell game was about to be exposed upon first learning that Martin was one of their students and outside agencies would be requesting his records.
“Oh, God, oh, my God, oh, God,” one major reportedly said when first looking at Martin’s data. He realized that Martin had been suspended twice already that school year for offenses that should have gotten him arrested – once for getting caught with a burglary tool and a dozen items of female jewelry, the second time for getting caught with marijuana and a marijuana pipe." All to make the school look good, now if that information had came out at trial and it probably will should the "civil" trial, will it prove that Martin was a different "child"? Will he be remembered as a pot smoking punk that got caught with stolen property? Will he be another punk that was illegally in possession of of a pistol, according to his own phone? Civil court will tell.
It is nice to see someone watched and followed the story and can give facts. Blacks are racist it will come down to. Civil war if this continues oh how the media will like that. I think the blacks should be treated well but not at the whites expense.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#83 Jul 22, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
It is nice to see someone watched and followed the story and can give facts. Blacks are racist it will come down to. Civil war if this continues oh how the media will like that. I think the blacks should be treated well but not at the whites expense.
This proves Martin was a thief.Pure and simple.No media coverage of this? Of course not.That would destroy the biased media slant.
??

Euless, TX

#84 Jul 22, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>This proves Martin was a thief.Pure and simple.No media coverage of this? Of course not.That would destroy the biased media slant.
Do we execute thieves in this country?
duh

Trinity, TX

#85 Jul 22, 2013
We execute thieves who come out of the dark and attack. That's common sense, and an instant Darwin Award for the thief/attacker. Good riddance to those genes. The pool was full of idiots already.

Ironically it was purely a self-defense trial. The much hyped "stand-your-ground" law never once came into play in court.
Well

Trinity, TX

#86 Jul 23, 2013
Do we execute thieves? I do, if he's attacking me and I feel my life is threatened. Yes sir, I will shoot to kill. My answer to all of this is, no good thing happens at that hour of the day. Kids, stay home and off the streets!
kkk white power

United States

#87 Jul 23, 2013
Screw nxxers go back to africa you spear chunkers
DERP

Euless, TX

#88 Jul 26, 2013
"George Zimmerman got away with murder..."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/26/zimmerma...

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#89 Jul 26, 2013
[QUOTE who="??"]<quoted text>
Do we execute thieves in this country?[/QUOTE] When the thief is beating your brains in, the thief may well be fatally injured.You think this is a damn game, getting your head beat on? You stupid fuc%er. I stabbed a guy once who assaulted me, in the"lower stomach".Guy was 6'8''. About three hundred fifty pounds.I was shocked at how high his voice got.And that's no joke.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#90 Jul 26, 2013
DERP wrote:
Juror says"Martin brought it on himself".
DERP

Euless, TX

#91 Jul 26, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Do we execute thieves in this country?"

When the thief is beating your brains in, the thief may well be fatally injured.You think this is a damn game, getting your head beat on? You stupid fuc%er. I stabbed a guy once who assaulted me, in the"lower stomach".Guy was 6'8''. About three hundred fifty pounds.I was shocked at how high his voice got.And that's no joke.
So tough you are. Bet you defend your parents house like a champion.
Justice

Waxahachie, TX

#92 Jul 26, 2013
How many watched the whole case about the Zimmerman case. Daily not what the media said?
How many of you know that Trayron was on drugs the night this all took place?
Did you know he waskickedout of school because no one could control him?
Did you know he had been burglerazing before?
More just go to you tube and type in George Zimmerman Stones Trayron Martin.....very interesting..The media has ruined a mans life. Just to have something interesting and to take our eyes off the IRS and Bengaze murders.
This is the worse Presidnt America has ever had.
Justice

Waxahachie, TX

#93 Jul 26, 2013
Wake up people we are in deep trouble.
Well

Trinity, TX

#94 Jul 27, 2013
We ARE in deep trouble and what is going to happen is this: the blacks will continue on until they are pushed back into the 40's 50's and 60's. Then they will realize where their racist attitudes took them. They've had the last years really good. More opportunity for college and education than the white world and very few take advantage of it.
Justice

Waxahachie, TX

#95 Jul 27, 2013
Coroner said something like 5'11-150lbs. Who's biased now?[/QUOTE]
The so call young boy was at this location because his family sent him away passing the problem on to another town and his way of life he chose cost him his life. Facts are he was on drugs the night this happen and at the trial the past of this young man could not be addressed. Fact is the more you find out about him the more clear the picture is. Anyone would have be curious as to what he was up to since they had had trouble in the neighborhood, the reason Zimmerman thought he looked like someone who needed to be watched to see what he was up to.anybody in their right mind would have checked him out. Today people want change but no one should be hurt, it is like fighting a war but told you can't hurt the enemy. Dugh! Also people on drugs are stronger.
Justice

Waxahachie, TX

#96 Jul 27, 2013
Dang wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you even equate being a repeat offender to school policy and self defense in an assault? Your question is absurd.
You r right Trinity School should deal with the problem too.
You just wait it is going to become an issue. Us parents don't wnt our kiddos in school here. Losing ground fast.
Justice

Waxahachie, TX

#97 Jul 27, 2013
DERP wrote:
No he did not . He was unjustly put on trail because if he was not someone had to deal with the racy people. We will have to start fighting back they are racist which gives them the right to say and do what they want no matter how racist.
Justice

Waxahachie, TX

#98 Jul 27, 2013
George Zimmerman stones Trayron Martin, on you tube.
Justice

Waxahachie, TX

#99 Jul 27, 2013
Not Guilty means that the state did not provide enough evidence to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.
It does not mean innocent.
There's a whole lot of people running around who were guilty as all get out but were found to be Not Guilty by a jury, Casey Anthony comes to mind. Our society holds the evidence required to prove guilt to a higher standard and it's better that way, it reduces the number of innocent people in prison.[/QUOTE]
O.J
Justice

Waxahachie, TX

#100 Jul 28, 2013
What?
A_Paul_Ling

Normangee, TX

#102 Nov 7, 2014
Well wrote:
If you can get Quanel X, Jesse Jackson, NAACP, or anyone else who seems to believe the blacks are still being mistreated, to sit down and talk without skin color entering the talk, all power to you! We have blacks killing blacks every day and these folks are no where to be found! But you let a white man, protect himself from a young black man, and all hell breaks lose. Oh and yes, why is it that some black people felt like Zimmerman had to protect himself. Some folks use the brain God gave them. This case had absolute nothing to do with race, but certain black people play the race card constantly. I for one am tired of it.
I never said for those folk you mentioned I asked as people who reside in OUR community could sit down and talk as in Groveton and Trinity

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crockett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
$15.7 Million School Bond Fri Paul 4
Stay away from Waller Thornton funeral home Fri The law 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 22 Fart 798
Steve Conley ... Piece of crap Apr 22 seriously 24
Livingston Walmart = fema camp Apr 20 dodo 2
Why would a loving God create so many ugly wome... (Aug '14) Apr 19 Bacon 11
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 18 Fart Smoke 633
More from around the web

Crockett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]