Justice for Dustin
Kcco

Walker, LA

#22 May 24, 2013
Well I've heard from someone at les that the child in question has all the issues that I mentioned. Where do you think I came up with it?
Laura Ellis

Canton, GA

#23 May 24, 2013
Well it would seem u r very interested in this case, maybe because u r the abuser? Why would u be asking question about a child at his school otherwise? I will make sure to find out if that information is legal to give out. Now yes Dustin kicked ur trash can and it escalated from there I won't put facts on here as it is an ongoing criminal investigation. But no matter the circumstance what was done to him was atrocious and if a parent or a stranger even had of left the marks on him that was left , they would not waste time putting them in handcuffs. DO NOT try to throw this back on a child, as ur supporter said u r trained to deal with these types of issues. Don't try and act like people have not removed there children from there for verbal abuse, that only makes u look pathetic.
Laura Ellis

Canton, GA

#24 May 25, 2013
Well KCCO as I read ur post last night I was thinking wouldn't a parent be informed of such behavior and since my kids usually share such things with me I was a bit confused because that has never come up. I started making phone calls this morning to someone I know at LES and of course my daughter. All I will say is you need to get a new source of information because yours is false!
ashley Ellis

Lockhart, TX

#25 May 25, 2013
For one if the school is not speaking with the parent then they are not allowed to give information out about that child so I guess I need to go ahead and file against them, its kinda like the hippa law, do u know anything about that, and as for my son being abusive to himself is a lie and u should be ashamed of yourself!!! I will ask his teachers out of respect for them if I can use their name, but I will tell u this, every teacher my child has ever had has always said how loving and kind he is never abusive to himself or anyone else!! Si please talk what u know not your opinion, because u want to cover up what u have done!!! I am not ashamed of what I did when I told u I would take u out those doors, but I did it the right way and pray something will be done because this will not go unpunished and so u need to go ahead and quit or I promise u better not have any skeletons, because while ur trying to drag my childs name through the mud u will be the one running with ur tail between ur legs thank u and have a very nice day!!!
Laura Ellis

Canton, GA

#26 May 25, 2013
I would like to add that when I started this I asked people to report cases of verbal abuse. I would like to say that I am not putting B&GC under the gun here. It is just a few employees. If you have had good experiences with them please express those also. It is a callaboration of information both good and bad that somewhere in the middle the truth will be. I don't want the good workers at the center to get pounded if they do not deserve it. This town needs the center. Many single parents needs the center. My own daughter needs the center but can't use it. I know that it is important for it to be run correctly and with good employees. If I have offended the good caring workers I do apologize for that, it was not my intent. When I ask people to tell someone about the abuse their child suffered, then those that have good experiences do the same, but I will ask this, give the names of your childs coach so a pattern can be established.
Trinity county

Crockett, TX

#27 May 26, 2013
You know I am so tired of the "more parents need to volunteer and it starts at home." So if you don't volunteer your child and the way they get treated doesn't matter? Let me tell you people something some parents doesn't get to or have time to volunteer because they have jobs! Just because parents doesn't volunteer doesn't mean they aren't doing their job at home as parents! STOP TRYING TO USE THAT AS A COP OUT FOR THE TEACHERS, PRINCIPALS OR COACHES NOT DOING THEIR JOBS! Its pathetic. My children are AB honor roll kids are not problem childs and yet I had problems with Boys and Girls Club! I teach my kids right from wrong, I teach them discipline ect. So whats your excuse now? Guess what I don't volunteer because I have a job and don't have time! Trying to make what these certain coaches did by blaming the parent or child is SORRY! Just like you teach your children take blame for your own actions and don't put it off on someone else because you are your own person and know right from wrong!
ARE YOU SERIOUS

United States

#28 May 26, 2013
KCCO wrote:
Well there are two sides to every story, and all that Laura and Marta have said is that the bgc has been abusing kids. So why not look into this child's history. Does he have a history of violent outbursts when he doesn't get his way? Lying to get his way? Causing injuries to himself in a fit or tantrum? I think that maybe everyone should take a step back, turn the emotions off, and actually think for a change. And Laura, if you wanted to address it reasonably, you would wait until all of the facts are out before starting to spew toxic
waste on the internet. On the chance that your grandson fabricated his story, will you be the first one in line to apologize for speaking to soon? Just a thought... Like always, Keep it Classy Trinity!
SPEW TOXIC WASTE!!!!! Exactly what do you call getting on here downgrading a child over what you say is something you heard. That is about as toxic as it gets and downright LOW CLASS!
ashley Ellis

United States

#29 May 26, 2013
I would like to say thank u to all who are standing up!! And those of u who want to focus the blame at home, well maybe u are feeling guilty for something ur not doing at home, so thanks again and everyone have a great day!!
Informed

United States

#30 May 26, 2013
I can image how stressful working with children can be. Stress because you can't control the children for fear of losing your job. Don't think for a minute children have not figured this out. It is important to be there for your children but take a steps back. Maybe it should be handled better. Get in there and find out how get the people out that are not good with children, but don!t let the child play you.
Stacie Lawson

Livingston, TX

#31 May 27, 2013
To kcco first off no my nefew does not have fits and second off my mom didn't spew any toxic waste off any were maybe you need to check yourself okay!!!!
ashley Ellis

United States

#32 May 27, 2013
My child has not played me I seen the marks on my son with my own eye's, and where his marks were at is not somewhere to where he could put them in any shape form or fashion, and this is exactly what were trying to do is get the ones out that are not good with or too the children!!!
Samantha Lowrey

Crockett, TX

#33 May 27, 2013
A parent is not allowed to leave marks on their child or cps is called what in the hell gives a coach/teacher the right to do so! I have never seen nor heard of my sister ever being called by the school for behavioral problems from Dustin. So that is a very hateful lie KCCO is telling just to make what was done (by her I'm guessing) right. I have never seen Dustin try to harm himself, that's another hateful lie! Guess what this isn't hear say this is facts.(Don't let the child play you, it should be handled better). Have you not been paying attention to the situation? The Boys and Girls Club is trying to sweep this under the rug and ignore it! So my mom is trying to get other people to come forward so they can't ignore it! Dustin is not the only child so how is he playing anybody? If They can't handle working with children and its to stressful then they need to find another profession, but still does not have any right putting their hands on a child!!
ashley Ellis

United States

#34 May 28, 2013
I just want to say thank u to my mom and sisters for standing up for my son!!! I love u guys!!!
Leslie

Lockhart, TX

#35 May 29, 2013
Oh damn it's the whole Ellis family
Former TISD Employee

Normangee, TX

#36 May 31, 2013
I do not know what happened at the BNG Club, but I do know that the child in question is not a behavior issue. Not now nor ever. He is a very respectful child, kind and considerate of others around him. Is he perfect, NO but what child is. The things that "KCCO" described I have never seen. I worked with this child on a DAILY basis. Ask any of his teachers and they will tell you the sam thing. No person had the right to put their hands on another person regardless!!
Laura Ellis

United States

#37 May 31, 2013
Former TISD Employee wrote:
I do not know what happened at the BNG Club, but I do know that the child in question is not a behavior issue. Not now nor ever. He is a very respectful child, kind and considerate of others around him. Is he perfect, NO but what child is. The things that "KCCO" described I have never seen. I worked with this child on a DAILY basis. Ask any of his teachers and they will tell you the sam thing. No person had the right to put their hands on another person regardless!!
THANK YOU
BigDaddy

Trinity, TX

#38 Jun 2, 2013
Trinity kids are whoreable, and dont mind anyone. Thats what happens Trinity Kids dont listen and respect them elders. Sounds like a good ole fashing attention getter, is what he got. Shouldnt anyone be gettin in trouble for that. Hell the school board should give the teacher a rise for not taking any crap from some spoiled kids.
Kelli

Dahlonega, GA

#39 Jun 2, 2013
BigDaddy wrote:
Trinity kids are whoreable, and dont mind anyone. Thats what happens Trinity Kids dont listen and respect them elders. Sounds like a good ole fashing attention getter, is what he got. Shouldnt anyone be gettin in trouble for that. Hell the school board should give the teacher a rise for not taking any crap from some spoiled kids.
Please check your spelling before posting, so you don't make yourself look foolish!! Now days phones and computers have spell check!!
ashley ellis

United States

#40 Jun 2, 2013
BigDaddy wrote:
Look here fella my mother and father raised me with respect, as in yes ma'am no ma'am yes sir no sir so, u may have been raised whatever way but my child has respect and since u do not know my child do not speak of him as if u do, and ur parents must not have raised u very well to say those kind of things, u must like to abuse ur children if u have any, god help them!!!!
Bill Jr

United States

#41 Jun 3, 2013
Damn kids now days ain't got no respect cause they weren't raised right and being raised in trinity go figure!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crockett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 20 hr InPhartx 1,129
Lakewood at Livingston (Sep '10) 21 hr The Prezident 10
Most incompetent HOA in east tx history GONE!!!... (Feb '16) 22 hr The Prezident 9
News Crockett woman arrested for allegedly cutting m... Feb 12 Myself 1
Yellow Airplane Over Groveton Feb 12 Trinity tiger 2
Reroute your goddam Valentine parade Feb 11 Patriot 1
Westwood Shores Security (Sep '07) Jan 30 JHS12 232

Crockett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crockett Mortgages