John Foreman with C&B Logging

John Foreman with C&B Logging

Posted in the Crockett Forum

mrs donna

Bryan, TX

#1 Jul 25, 2009
Hi,
I was contacted by John Foreman with C&B Logging about timbering some of my family property in Houston County. I did a little research online, and it looks like he has a past of stealing timber. Anyone know anything about him or his company. It also looked like his partner Tommy Johnson had been convicted of timber theft. I think that Foreman lives up near Kennard, but the only address I could find for him was for New Life Resorts. Anyone know what New Life is?
Thanks, Donna ;)
mfc

Export, PA

#2 Jul 26, 2009
mrs donna wrote:
Hi,
I was contacted by John Foreman with C&B Logging about timbering some of my family property in Houston County. I did a little research online, and it looks like he has a past of stealing timber. Anyone know anything about him or his company. It also looked like his partner Tommy Johnson had been convicted of timber theft. I think that Foreman lives up near Kennard, but the only address I could find for him was for New Life Resorts. Anyone know what New Life is?
Thanks, Donna ;)
I can't speak for them per say but I have dealt with unscrupulous timber companies.
They can be tough.
red dawn

Baytown, TX

#3 Jun 24, 2011
if they are from east texas, YES they are crooks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crockett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brookshire Brothers (Oct '07) May 15 BigDawg 155
Stay away from Waller Thornton funeral home (Apr '15) May 12 Westwood lady 7
Looking For a Lost Family Connection May 11 Sadie Marshall 1
Sex Offender mark on Driver License?? (Jun '07) May 3 TCinTN 22
Reroute your goddam Valentine parade Apr '17 Rocky 3
Your town is a JOKE (Jun '08) Apr '17 Ex-Trinity-Resident 59
Haunted Places (Aug '07) Apr '17 Jina Molina 87

Crockett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance