Judge Nicholds
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Whiskey

United States

#1 Aug 14, 2014
Reading the paper I think it's so funny when I ready the Bobby Nicholds is engaged to Tracey Moll when just a week ago I saw him in riverside kissing his ex girlfriend Lisa Baker.
Sarah

United States

#2 Aug 14, 2014
Whiskey wrote:
Reading the paper I think it's so funny when I ready the Bobby Nicholds is engaged to Tracey Moll when just a week ago I saw him in riverside kissing his ex girlfriend Lisa Baker.
Bobby always seems to scrape the bottom of the of the pond scum when it comes to women first with that pill head Tara then the meth head that gave him hepatis c Lisa, now this trash Tracy. Get a real woman your thinking with the wrong head nasty old man.
Country Boy

Normangee, TX

#3 Aug 15, 2014
Oh , here we go with this group again. Get ready for some real trash talk.
Educate yourself

Normangee, TX

#4 Aug 15, 2014
Please spell correctly before you bash someone, it makes you look really stupid and totally uneducated. (before you spread lies) By the way his future wife is Tracie Duggan not Tracey Moll. Read the paper.
Sarah

United States

#5 Aug 15, 2014
Educate yourself wrote:
Please spell correctly before you bash someone, it makes you look really stupid and totally uneducated.(before you spread lies) By the way his future wife is Tracie Duggan not Tracey Moll. Read the paper.
Oh you must be a friend or family member of hers. Yes he's future wife is tracie Dugan doesn't change the fact that he is gonna marry a trashy liar. She was goin all over town telling everyone she had cancer then gets misdiagnosed. Sounds like an awful person oh but wait she was also seeing dr karsten before he moved. If I remember she was seeing a dr khan also. Her mother said that. So no lies here just truth.
Educate yourself

Normangee, TX

#6 Aug 15, 2014
Ok something needs to be said about you saying you do not lie.... Your A Flat out liar. Lisa Baker was locked up in Harris County Jail all last week and was not even here. As far as Tracie dating or seeing the doctors you named your full of poo. The only doctor she ever dated was Dr. Carlson and that was only a friendship thing. I grew up with her and I know for a fact that she don't drink and she has never used drugs. She has volunteered here in the city of Trinity and did volunteer work for the county. As far as trash goes your it! spreading all these lies. She is diagnosed with cancer it is in remission, you who ever you are, your a horrible person for even trying to bring her into publics eye like that. I have known her almost my whole life and worked with her at the Trinity Police dept. when she was a dispatcher there. You better find someone else to pick on because I went with her to several of her appt.s at Md anderson I heard with my own ears what they said.
Whiskey

United States

#7 Aug 15, 2014
Educate yourself wrote:
Ok something needs to be said about you saying you do not lie.... Your A Flat out liar. Lisa Baker was locked up in Harris County Jail all last week and was not even here. As far as Tracie dating or seeing the doctors you named your full of poo. The only doctor she ever dated was Dr. Carlson and that was only a friendship thing. I grew up with her and I know for a fact that she don't drink and she has never used drugs. She has volunteered here in the city of Trinity and did volunteer work for the county. As far as trash goes your it! spreading all these lies. She is diagnosed with cancer it is in remission, you who ever you are, your a horrible person for even trying to bring her into publics eye like that. I have known her almost my whole life and worked with her at the Trinity Police dept. when she was a dispatcher there. You better find someone else to pick on because I went with her to several of her appt.s at Md anderson I heard with my own ears what they said.
Tracie does lie and of course you are a friend that will cover for her. And yes she does drink and she does other stuff. She has lied and said she worked for the FBI which is also a lie,but your her friend you can keep covering it up. Her cancer is not in remission she just doesn't have it but go ahead and keep makin your lying friend try to look good.
Educate yourself

Trinity, TX

#8 Aug 16, 2014
Your Full of Cr+p . You do not know her at all and your just trying to break them up. Why can't you just leave it alone.
Educate yourself

Trinity, TX

#9 Aug 16, 2014
She only tries to help people. People who are hurting or people who need guidance. By the way did you ever ask her mother why she didn't talk to her for 15 years maybe it is because her mother lies and stirs up drama.
Educate yourself

Trinity, TX

#10 Aug 16, 2014
And ask yourself this mister whiskey if you know her so well I bet she was there for you once or twice when you needed help. Maybe you didn't feel well or maybe you needed a little cash.
quiet one speaks

Trinity, TX

#11 Aug 16, 2014
I wish all yall would stop this garbage.
quiet one speaks

Trinity, TX

#12 Aug 16, 2014
whiskey you sound like someone I know his name starts with a R ends with a Y he is so nice to one face all the while metaphorically stabbing them in the back preaching from the mouth but behind peoples backs just trying to stir up poop. causing chaos and madness witch is of satan
if you are who I think you are You know I been there for you when you were in pain, You went behind my back to talk to my my Mother who I spent 15 plus years away from because of the drama crap. so to go to her to find out about me is low down and dirty when she dosnt even know what I did for those years she was not there. I want nothing more to do with you . you hurt me for the last time dont even talk to me wave to me I want nothing to do with you..
Whiskey

United States

#13 Aug 16, 2014
quiet one speaks wrote:
whiskey you sound like someone I know his name starts with a R ends with a Y he is so nice to one face all the while metaphorically stabbing them in the back preaching from the mouth but behind peoples backs just trying to stir up poop. causing chaos and madness witch is of satan
if you are who I think you are You know I been there for you when you were in pain, You went behind my back to talk to my my Mother who I spent 15 plus years away from because of the drama crap. so to go to her to find out about me is low down and dirty when she dosnt even know what I did for those years she was not there. I want nothing more to do with you . you hurt me for the last time dont even talk to me wave to me I want nothing to do with you..
Guess truth hurts... Tracie does lie to everyone and nothing anyone can say is gonna change that. I have heard and seen her lies in action. Her mom doesn't talk to her cause of tracies lies and drama, hell her kids barely have anything to do with her. You know bobby Nicholds gets what he deserves a lying cheating woman that isn't worth a dime.
quiet one speaks

Trinity, TX

#14 Aug 16, 2014
Ray I'll be praying for you that you do not burn in hell for your lies. Me and my kids are great I talk to them every day me and my mom are doing great now because we learn to forgive your the only liar here.

I AM PRAYING FOR YOU NOW. I HOPE YOU GET RIGHT WITH THE LORD BEFOR YOU DIE. ANYBODY THAT TRULY KNOWS ME KNOWS I'M NOT THAT WAY .

THIS IS THE LAST POST I PLAN ON MAKING JUST KNOW YOU ARE IN MY PRAYERS.
Whiskey

United States

#15 Aug 16, 2014
quiet one speaks wrote:
Ray I'll be praying for you that you do not burn in hell for your lies. Me and my kids are great I talk to them every day me and my mom are doing great now because we learn to forgive your the only liar here.
I AM PRAYING FOR YOU NOW. I HOPE YOU GET RIGHT WITH THE LORD BEFOR YOU DIE. ANYBODY THAT TRULY KNOWS ME KNOWS I'M NOT THAT WAY .
You can lie about all you want people that truly know you do in fact know you are a liar and so do Bobby's friends. Oh wait he doesn't have any because you have lied about them all and no one wants to be befriends with him. I do not need a a two faced lying sack of crap to pray for anyone especially one that's not right with The Lord. I hope you and Bobby's lying butts burn in hell!!!
Sarah

United States

#16 Aug 16, 2014
quiet one speaks wrote:
Wow! Tracie Dugan you sure do jump quick to think you know is posting about you. Maybe there is truth to what whiskey is saying. I have heard your own personal family talk about you and your mom personally say that you are a compulsive liar and that you need to be on medication. Your family member also said your were trying to catch you a old man with money well honey bobby Nicholds is not the one he has his own mental issuses. Everyone knows about his driving while on sleeping pills then he tries to play it off. All his problems he has been in with the ethics commitee. I mean you did not get a winner. Y'all both loosers deserve each other.
Nick

Fairfield, TX

#17 Aug 17, 2014
I don't understand all the bashing . I don't care for Bobby and think the title Judge should be taken away from him . He's done as much wrong as anyone in town . To get down in the mud with him plain useless .
Whiskey

United States

#18 Aug 17, 2014
Nick wrote:
I don't understand all the bashing . I don't care for Bobby and think the title Judge should be taken away from him . He's done as much wrong as anyone in town . To get down in the mud with him plain useless .
You are so right he has not done anything in office for years. He and his wife to be think they are detectives they follow people around,she looks up people on the internet and he tries to have to police dispatchers run plates and names. He is on pills or some drug you can tell by the way he acts and his mood swings. The only reason he is still in office is because he retires in December and they wanna give him his retirement. Doesn't matter that he has made an ass of himself in the process.
Educate yourself

Centerville, TX

#19 Aug 20, 2014
She might know who is posting what because anyone can ping a I.P address off of here.
Country Boy

United States

#20 Aug 20, 2014
It's not quite as easy as one would think to find out exactly who is posting what! Sure you can ping an IP address easily , but there could be several different users all on the same address! Just try and ignore what they are posting! They will eventually get tired and bored with it. People will also get sick and tired of reading it and move on to the next topic! Remember , when they're talking about you , they're giving someone else a break. Besides , not everyone believes the bullshit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crockett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I know what you did last night Steve conley Jul 24 Ispy 1
Shut it Down, Stevenson Beer Distributing........ (Nov '12) Jul 22 lol 12
REWARD $500 cash for arrest/conviction on punks... Jul 22 Citizen 1
My name is Steve conley Jul 21 Steve 8
Westwood Shores- Worst Real Estate Disaster in... (Nov '13) Jul 18 Babs 13
John Cole Jul 17 Diana 1
Westwood Shores Security (Sep '07) Jul 16 Savage 230

Crockett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance