Truck driver held without bond

Truck driver held without bond

There are 48 comments on the McAlester News story from May 24, 2007, titled Truck driver held without bond. In it, McAlester News reports that:

A Crockett, Texas, truck driver is being held without bond after making an initial appearance on a first-degree murder charge. via McAlester News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at McAlester News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
crockett

Espanola, NM

#1 May 24, 2007
Why was bond set when he was in WY and not being set since he is in OK?
crockett

Espanola, NM

#2 May 24, 2007
Why did they set bond in WY and OK won't set bond?

“Murdock”

Since: Apr 07

Poteet

#3 May 28, 2007
crockett wrote:
Why did they set bond in WY and OK won't set bond?
They are trying to make him look guilty because they have NO evidence. They made a mistake of going by the word of a crack junkie and are now trying to figure a way out of it that is not embarrising to them.
crockett

Huntington, TX

#4 May 28, 2007
How did they link him and this crack junkie together, if he did not know her? Why pick him out of a million other people?
janey

Boise, ID

#5 May 28, 2007
Murdock wrote:
<quoted text>
They are trying to make him look guilty because they have NO evidence. They made a mistake of going by the word of a crack junkie and are now trying to figure a way out of it that is not embarrising to them.
Probley the police have something on her so she have to lie to her herself out of this .lol
janey

Boise, ID

#6 May 28, 2007
crockett wrote:
How did they link him and this crack junkie together, if he did not know her? Why pick him out of a million other people?
if you dont know the law they will pen something on you ,
janey

Boise, ID

#7 May 28, 2007
crockett wrote:
if you dont know the law they will flame you lol the take a drug junkie word overs yours lol
janey

Boise, ID

#8 May 28, 2007
crockett wrote:
cus the girl is a drug user lol she have to lie cus the police might have something on her lol likewise
janey

Boise, ID

#9 May 28, 2007
crockett wrote:
thats how the law works they have to find something to lie ABOUT LOL
janey

Boise, ID

#10 May 28, 2007
crockett wrote:
DO YOU KNOW THE POLICE DONT LIKE LOOK STUIDUP EVEN THEY SCREW UP LOL
janey

Boise, ID

#11 May 28, 2007
crockett wrote:
SHE IS A JUNKIE LOL
janey

Boise, ID

#12 May 29, 2007
who would you beleave in a drug junkie or a inncent man?
whome concern

Boise, ID

#13 May 31, 2007
http://www.mcalesternews.com/local/local_stor... this man todd eugene rich been dead for a quite a while it seams .clint baker didnt do this hateful crime ..McAlester police needs to look in to this more.. and yes the family has rights to know .....
Comprehend What You Read

Huntington, TX

#14 May 31, 2007
Have you read the story? What makes you think Mr. Rich had been dead for a while by this article?
whome concern

Boise, ID

#15 May 31, 2007
cus if you put 2 to 1 it adds up. just think if someone heard the shots and that person passing by and saw the body laying on the road well anyone had did that crime between gunshots and the stabbing him. he was dead before the gunshot was heard .
concern

Boise, ID

#16 May 31, 2007
if someone heard a gunshots and called in and the police was there before the person who ever was passing by and saw that body of todd rich , dont you think that person saw something who was passing by and not telling the whole truth?this story is not adding up right.. that person who ever was passing by must saw what happen and not telling the police the whole story.
Clints Angel

Dumas, TX

#17 Jun 1, 2007
crockett wrote:
Why was bond set when he was in WY and not being set since he is in OK?
As crazy (and, not to mention stupid) as this sounds, they set it at no bond because of what he is being charged with. That is the ONLY reason that it was set that way.(And to tell you the truth, the Judge did not want to set it that way, but OK law said it had to be done).
Clints Angel

Dumas, TX

#18 Jun 1, 2007
concern wrote:
if someone heard a gunshots and called in and the police was there before the person who ever was passing by and saw that body of todd rich , dont you think that person saw something who was passing by and not telling the whole truth?this story is not adding up right.. that person who ever was passing by must saw what happen and not telling the police the whole story.
FYI - no one fessed up to hearing the gun shot until AFTER somebody found this Rich guy on that road. It wasn't until the police started asking around that anyone felt the "need" to tell them about the gun shots....
Clints Angel

Dumas, TX

#19 Jun 1, 2007
crockett wrote:
This nobody seems to be able to explain.... They STILL don't have any evidence back to explain why they are holding him.... Go figure on that one.
Port Lavaca texas

Boise, ID

#20 Jun 1, 2007
let me tell you a story what happen yo my dad. my dad is a truck driver and he was parked on the side of the road and this man came up and tap on my dads window,my dad told him he couldnt and he told the man walk on the other side of the truck and he will let him in, soon the man walked on the other side of the truck my dad blew his horn and took off and thanks god my dad saved his on life. the truck drivers trying to make his living and they are risking thier own life by parking on the side of the road.. and i know clint didnt do this bad thing.. he has a family who loves him deeply and a wonderful wife to come home to and 2 wonder kids and a mother and a mother and father and 2 big brothers he loves so much and a grandmother who loves him deeply .. we all love you baby clint .. im on your side.. love you ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crockett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most incompetent HOA in east tx history GONE!!!... (Feb '16) Aug 8 who ruind lakewood 8
Now I'm Pissed off ! - Free tickets to the zoo ! (Oct '10) Aug 7 MommaBear 101
I know what you did last night Steve conley Aug 4 fallen angel 14
Sugar baby Aug 3 Sugar daddy 1
Shut it Down, Stevenson Beer Distributing........ (Nov '12) Aug 1 Kathy Finn 13
Westwood Shores- Worst Real Estate Disaster in... (Nov '13) Aug 1 Kathy Finn 14
REWARD $500 cash for arrest/conviction on punks... Jul '16 Citizen 1

Crockett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crockett Mortgages