Bush Family Fortunes: A Dynasty of Traitors

Posted in the Crockett Forum

“One Nation, under God”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#1 Sep 12, 2013
There is just too much these so-called Americans have done to destroy the very fabric of what was ONCE known as "THE American way of life..."

From insider trading and more by Prescott to drug/weapons trade by "Pops" to using 1 son to help another 1 steal an election that eventually suspends the Constitution and Posse comitatus creating a PLUTOCRACY with countless other offenses throughout just three generations ... so far ...

Here are just a few examples as an introduction ...

jim dandy

Buffalo, TX

#2 Sep 13, 2013
huh????? Sentence structure and punctuation might help to clarify your comment. Just when we thought 2000 was behind us, here it comes again.

“One Nation, under God”

Location hidden

#3 Sep 13, 2013
It began long before 2000 ... way before ...
HoG

Hollywood, FL

#4 Sep 18, 2013
Texian wrote:
Wow

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5 Sep 18, 2013
Texian wrote:
Another low-life communistic piece of dirt.Slings mud at the Bush's while Obama destroys the country.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#6 Sep 18, 2013
Texian,I have to give you some credit, I've never known anyone from Trinity who had any interests outside of acquiring drugs.From reading your profile,I can only assume you are in your twenties.I believe, you may well wish to investigate the activities of the current administration (They ARE CURRENTLY IN POWER), you may be surprised at what you find.Balance is the key.

“One Nation, under God”

Location hidden

#7 Sep 19, 2013
No, I am a solid 50 and NOT originally from here, THANK GOD!!!

I already have, it is even more corrupted than the previous as that trend continues election after election and WILL continue until we STOP the C.I.A., abolish the Electoral College and give The People the "popular vote" for the Pres-V.P., among many other things much easier to do like booting out ALL "officials" with direct, obvious connections to monster Corps like MONSANTO, BECHTEL, RAYTHEON, etc post-haste.

On the local level things are even worse, but if your from here, you already know that.

“One Nation, under God”

Location hidden

#8 Sep 19, 2013
Here is a Bush tidbit of how UN-American the traitorous clan has been historically ... Prescott via the Harriman Interests helped FINANCE HITLER. Why would any TRUE American do such a thing?

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#9 Sep 19, 2013
Texian wrote:
No, I am a solid 50 and NOT originally from here, THANK GOD!!!
I already have, it is even more corrupted than the previous as that trend continues election after election and WILL continue until we STOP the C.I.A., abolish the Electoral College and give The People the "popular vote" for the Pres-V.P., among many other things much easier to do like booting out ALL "officials" with direct, obvious connections to monster Corps like MONSANTO, BECHTEL, RAYTHEON, etc post-haste.
On the local level things are even worse, but if your from here, you already know that.
I'm from Houston.If I were from Trinty,I'd be hitting the pipe right now.

“One Nation, under God”

Location hidden

#10 Sep 20, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm from Houston.If I were from Trinty,I'd be hitting the pipe right now.
Too bad you would resort to such a thing when this place has much more potential than the local Masonic Lodge members are permitting to exist here and it can use ALL the "outside" help it can get to be America-like here someday.
Enough Faith

Crockett, TX

#11 Dec 4, 2013
In the news I see another one is about to be imposed on us in another state wide election.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crockett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
$15.7 Million School Bond 18 hr Paul 4
Stay away from Waller Thornton funeral home Fri The law 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 22 Fart 798
Steve Conley ... Piece of crap Apr 22 seriously 24
Livingston Walmart = fema camp Apr 20 dodo 2
Why would a loving God create so many ugly wome... (Aug '14) Apr 19 Bacon 11
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 18 Fart Smoke 633
More from around the web

Crockett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]