does it matter

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2007

absolutely refuses to prsecute child sexual assault cases, regardless of how much proof you have. He claims "It's not that important, and many women (girls) actually enjoy it." Yeah, be sure and keep him in office...apparently it's ok to molest kids and commit incest in Groveton, Texas!!
Eyeballs

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2007

Well, citizens while your pulling out Jo Ned Dean take Jimmy Smith the Sheriff with you btw is he even a Peace Officer by now?
does it matter

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2007

Judged:

I don't know...I'm lacking respect for him as well though. Brent Phillips is the one who let my mother retract sexual assault charges against my father that I made...even though I had DNA evidence....every elected official in that town needs to be removed from their position and "outsiders" brought in to help with the clean-up!!!

“Murdock”

Since: Apr 07

Poteet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2007

does it matter wrote:
absolutely refuses to prsecute child sexual assault cases, regardless of how much proof you have. He claims "It's not that important, and many women (girls) actually enjoy it." Yeah, be sure and keep him in office...apparently it's ok to molest kids and commit incest in Groveton, Texas!!
I think we should place him in a cell with the biggest hung guys for six months and then ask him,"Is it important now to warrent the arrest of child molesters?" Then we should tell every person who knows him,"he must have actually enjoyed it too when he was sexually assualted because the kids aparrently did."

Since: Jan 06

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2007

Judged:

Murdock wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we should place him in a cell with the biggest hung guys for six months and then ask him,"Is it important now to warrent the arrest of child molesters?" Then we should tell every person who knows him,"he must have actually enjoyed it too when he was sexually assualted because the kids aparrently did."
This pathetic excuse for a District Attorney even gave my father a heads up that Judge Coker would be VERY lenient on him, if he couldn't get out of it!! My father is convicted in Houston for Agg Sexual Asslt to a child under 12 (me), yet in Groveton Joe Ned Dean REFUSES to file charges???....

“Murdock”

Since: Apr 07

Poteet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2007

kelli wrote:
<quoted text>
This pathetic excuse for a District Attorney even gave my father a heads up that Judge Coker would be VERY lenient on him, if he couldn't get out of it!! My father is convicted in Houston for Agg Sexual Asslt to a child under 12 (me), yet in Groveton Joe Ned Dean REFUSES to file charges???....
At the least you can say,"He will not do it again as long as he is in a Houstin jail."
He will most likely have it done to him.
The D.A. should be in the same cell as your dad.

Since: Jan 06

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2007

Murdock wrote:
<quoted text>
At the least you can say,"He will not do it again as long as he is in a Houstin jail."
He will most likely have it done to him.
The D.A. should be in the same cell as your dad.
I absolutely agree with you. There is incest left and right in Groveton...but apparently it's not illegal there.
This is wrong

Whitney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2007

Judged:

This judge is destroying family values in East Texas. As a mother one would think that hiring an openly gay court coordinator would be out of the question, but not for mother Coker. There is even speculation of her husbandís extra curricular activity being not so family oriented. Maybe there is a connection, who knows? The real question is how a pathetic excuse for a judge got re-elected? I understand she is under investigation for election fraud. The same judge that boasted that she signed the campaign fairness act agreement cheated on her campaign. Some scruples!!
Kelli

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2007

Hired Elections--that's the answer!

I think every elected official should be removed from office there and have an outside source monitor new elections. Judge Coker and Joe Ned Dean are a cowardly disgrace to the judicial system and give people a reason to want to carry justice out in their on hands, because of the severe lack of trust of "The System" that is created by these "trusted" officials.
MADD

Whitney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2007

How about that idiot Judge joker I mean coker? Did anybody see that she was recused off the Penry case because she is not fit to be a judge? At least that is what the defense lawyers are claiming. The defense last week moved to have coker recused for the retrial, arguing that her recent election campaign material, in which she stated that she had "cleared the way for the jury to issue a death sentence" in the Penry case, demonstrated a bias that made her "not fit to preside in this or possibly any other case." The lawyers that wrote this are or were her friends (not any more). judge elizabeth coker is a pathic excuse for a judge and is the reason why criminals are getting off. A judge that clearly violates the defendants rights is clearing the path to there freedom. A judge is not suppose to show any bias, no matter how they feel. If a judge is to stupid to keep her mouth shut and waste the taxpayers money (in the millions now on the Penry case) then she should not be a judge. judge elizabeth coker is the reason that Trinity, Polk, and San Jacinto counties are as corrupt as they are.
boot em all out

Whitney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2007

I told you that they all are idiots! The feds need to come in and clean this place up. Coker and Evans (who are married but keep seperate names and bedrooms) are the evil of Trinity County. Kick them with a boot in the ass and out of office. They are horrible!
Clean up Trinity County

Whitney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2007

MADD wrote:
How about that idiot Judge joker I mean coker? Did anybody see that she was recused off the Penry case because she is not fit to be a judge? At least that is what the defense lawyers are claiming. The defense last week moved to have coker recused for the retrial, arguing that her recent election campaign material, in which she stated that she had "cleared the way for the jury to issue a death sentence" in the Penry case, demonstrated a bias that made her "not fit to preside in this or possibly any other case." The lawyers that wrote this are or were her friends (not any more). judge elizabeth coker is a pathic excuse for a judge and is the reason why criminals are getting off. A judge that clearly violates the defendants rights is clearing the path to there freedom. A judge is not suppose to show any bias, no matter how they feel. If a judge is to stupid to keep her mouth shut and waste the taxpayers money (in the millions now on the Penry case) then she should not be a judge. judge elizabeth coker is the reason that Trinity, Polk, and San Jacinto counties are as corrupt as they are.
I saw this and know a bit about the case. The Polk County news paper told a complete lie about how this come about. I think you were quoting the Houston Chronicle, none the less this is not what the local papers are reporting. Can we file on them for reporting false information?
JackAkline

Whitney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2007

Yea! She lied alright... She is getting good at lying. Elizebeth Coker is the biggest idiot of a judge around. She lies, breaks the law and gets by with it. When is someone going to step in and put her in jail where she belongs?
Kelli

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2007

Yes, they can get in trouble for reporting false information, they can be cleared "IF" they are shown corrected evidence and the run a corrected print in their paper--if they are shown proof and fail to correct themselves the can get in BIG trouble.

Judge Coker, is a child sexual assault sympathizer. In front of witnesses she informed my father-Rodger Dean Pettit- that he would have nothing to worry about in her court as far as going to jail. FYI--he was convicted in HOuston, Harris County of Agg Sexual Assault/Torture to a Child Under 12, better yet he plead GUILTY. Let me share some things he plead guilty to that Joker-Coker was going to help him out on

1. forced assault of bodily fluids (I'll keep it clean, but use your imaginations)
2. digital penetration
3. penetration with a .22 rifle (that now requires surgery)
4. forced oral contact
and so many more, please remember these acts were conducted on a child between ages 5-12 yr old.

So this is the type of person we want in office? Someone who pleadsd guilty to these type of charges in Houston, has the same charges pressing in Groveton, but she promises he doesn't have anything to worry about in "her" county??????
JackAkline

Zimmerman, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2007

Sounds like Joker Coker is letting you down also!
JackAkline

Whitney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2007

Talk about corruption! I heard today that an officer from here made one of the biggest drug bust in Trinity County's history and was fired a few hours later. What does this seem like to the average everyday citizen? I think the people of Trinity County should be in an uproar about this conduct...Sounds like it is still not getting any better!
JackAkline

Whitney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2007

Check this out! One of the biggest drug bust in Trinity County's history was conducted in Trinity over the weekend and a large amount of illegal drugs was confiscated. I was told that the officer that headed up the bust was fired a few hours later...What is up with that?
Kelli

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2007

Judged:

Rick wrote:
Check this out! One of the biggest drug bust in Trinity County's history was conducted in Trinity over the weekend and a large amount of illegal drugs was confiscated. I was told that the officer that headed up the bust was fired a few hours later...What is up with that?
how dare he tap into the elected officials dope, I've come to believe that you must be on drugs to be elected in Trinity County--how else could the elected ones stay so dillusional? The scenery isso pretty there, if we could clean up the trash it would be a nice place. It's really sad a family s going without a pay-check because he dared to stand up and do the right thing.
JackAkline

Whitney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2007

Kelli wrote:
<quoted text>
how dare he tap into the elected officials dope, I've come to believe that you must be on drugs to be elected in Trinity County--how else could the elected ones stay so dillusional? The scenery isso pretty there, if we could clean up the trash it would be a nice place. It's really sad a family s going without a pay-check because he dared to stand up and do the right thing.
Yes it is say that this cop is unemployeed and has a family to support. I hope sues all the SOBs and end up owning the city. This is truly a sad day in Trinity County. The man who fired this officer should have to answer to some one in this life before he goes before God... They will all have to answer for the things that they have done to destroy the lives of others.
Kelli

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2007

I called the Trinity Sheriff Dept and spoke with Sheriff Jones and expressed my outrage at such an act and I told him I would do everything I can to make sure this story gets out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of166
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Crockett Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Crockett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance