Los Rancheros in Crockett

Los Rancheros in Crockett

Posted in the Crockett Forum

dreama9902

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Apr 29, 2008
What do you think about this new resturaunt here in Crockett??
AFH1961

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 May 1, 2008
Los Rancheros is better than Don Rafa's. Slightly more expensive but the waiters aren't rude and they don't screw your order's up.
Two Thumbs Up!!!
J Lopez Martinez

Zavalla, TX

#3 May 27, 2008
The food is great. I would go there everyday if I could. Service was fast and food was HOT unlike some of the other places.
Crockett Resident

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 May 29, 2008
Well I will not be taking my family or anyone else for that matter there. First the waiter didn't speak english or anything that resembled english, second he got our order WRONG and once it was corrected it was COLD. My wife ordered a well done steak and she got a RAW steak. That was more than enough for me. I can understand one mistake but the whole time we were there it was one mistake after another. It was my mistake for going there. Not to mention everything that happened but they expected us to pay for the food we refused to eat. How insulting!

“Murdock”

Since: Apr 07

Poteet

#5 May 30, 2008
I would much rather go to Don Rafa's than to los rancheros. The food is much better.
Jim

Tolar, TX

#6 Jun 29, 2008
Could we please get a "Chilli's" an "Outback Steak House", a "burger King" here? Now that we've joined the rest of the world and can actually have an adult beverage with a meal now! A real restaurant would be nice
Sananna

Clyde, TX

#7 Jul 23, 2008
I agree with needing a new..real restaurant. I didn't think Los Rancheros was that bad though much much better than Don Rafa's. We had a very nice waiter and the service was quick. The salsa isn't that great.
dreama9902

Pittsburgh, PA

#8 Jan 8, 2009
I for one will never go back to Los Ranchos here in Crockett. They almost KILLED my Mom when she ate some of their charro beans. All she had was 1 bite and she found that they were cold. She got a SEVERE case of food poisoning. LOS RANCHOS SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN PERMANENTLY!!!

“Exposing Hypocrites 1 by 1”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#9 Jan 11, 2009
I prefer Do Rafas myself. Don't get me wrong, I'm not thrilled with Don Rafas but I prefer to Los Ranchos...not to mention the ugly damned color they painted the exterior.

I wish they would encourage business in this town. It would be nice to have a good supermarket, restaurant and a movie theatre that doesnt't smell of Urine.

I can't understand the folks that say they like it just the way it is....it isn't much to like just drive through the neighborhoods here, with the exception of one or two streets they wreak of poverty.

The area is crying for change but everyone is afraid of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crockett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kimberly Collvins thread!? Sat Big daddy 1
Vanessa Beasley Sep 14 Tvman 13
Now I'm Pissed off ! - Free tickets to the zoo ! (Oct '10) Sep 5 Thomas777 112
Calling ONLY current & former Brookshire's empl... (Nov '07) Aug '17 Eme101 163
Black Panthers in East Texas (Feb '09) Aug '17 Ex-Trinity-Resident 42
Livingston Walmart = fema camp (Apr '15) Aug '17 Unknown 8
Lake L information request Jul '17 Geri London 2

Crockett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance