Ralph

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Do you think the present city council is an effective council? Is the city being run correctly? What changes should be made?
Ralph

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Seriously consider and answer these three questions!
Ralph

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2010

Since no one has commented on the questions about the city council it seems to me no one really cares what the city council does!
MFC

Whitney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

Crockett is dead....not just dying...dead.
jonathan vulpo

Fairfield, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2011

MFC wrote:
Crockett is dead....not just dying...dead.
I would love to run against them to sit on one of them chairs. You are absolutely right about Crockett. But for a long time now. They really work for some families with huge amounts of money. The council does not run Crockett. These old time living in the past families with money does.
Crockett is dead

Fairfield, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2011

Nothing there.They don't want anything. No one cares.So what do you think will happen to Crockett? I tell you what....nothing..
And the people that are leaders.You have got to be kidding.All they want...the leaders..is to feel important.What they don't realize..most people think they are jokes.
City Council

Fairfield, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

You are kidding? They have a city council? You would never know it if you have been there.
Lil boy blue

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

Everything done in this hell hole is done to line someone else's pocket. Gotta fund that good ole boy network. It is absolutely criminal.
Got the name, you got the bucks.
Crockett is Dead

Fairfield, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

It is just a poor town and that is slowly dying..while several places close to it's size are growing..example: Madisonville

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Crockett Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Crockett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance