Crockett City Council
Ralph

United States

#1 Oct 14, 2010
Do you think the present city council is an effective council? Is the city being run correctly? What changes should be made?
Ralph

United States

#2 Oct 16, 2010
Seriously consider and answer these three questions!
Ralph

United States

#3 Oct 21, 2010
Since no one has commented on the questions about the city council it seems to me no one really cares what the city council does!
MFC

Glen Rose, TX

#4 Oct 26, 2010
Crockett is dead....not just dying...dead.
jonathan vulpo

Trinity, TX

#5 Jul 15, 2011
MFC wrote:
Crockett is dead....not just dying...dead.
I would love to run against them to sit on one of them chairs. You are absolutely right about Crockett. But for a long time now. They really work for some families with huge amounts of money. The council does not run Crockett. These old time living in the past families with money does.
Crockett is dead

Trinity, TX

#6 Jul 17, 2011
Nothing there.They don't want anything. No one cares.So what do you think will happen to Crockett? I tell you what....nothing..
And the people that are leaders.You have got to be kidding.All they want...the leaders..is to feel important.What they don't realize..most people think they are jokes.
City Council

Iola, TX

#7 Jul 18, 2011
You are kidding? They have a city council? You would never know it if you have been there.
Lil boy blue

League City, TX

#8 Jul 18, 2011
Everything done in this hell hole is done to line someone else's pocket. Gotta fund that good ole boy network. It is absolutely criminal.
Got the name, you got the bucks.
Crockett is Dead

Trinity, TX

#9 Aug 19, 2011
It is just a poor town and that is slowly dying..while several places close to it's size are growing..example: Madisonville

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crockett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 min Sara 946
Lake L Subdivision (Dec '08) Jul 31 By-passed 178
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul 30 Farting 766
Now I'm Pissed off ! - Free tickets to the zoo ! (Oct '10) Jul 30 Jburns 95
News Lufkin man on stolen motorcycle arrested after ... Jul 29 By-passed 1
Steve Conley ... Piece of crap (Jan '15) Jul 27 Misti 35
Newest Stubbs rumor, anyone know the truth (Apr '08) Jul 26 silly 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crockett Mortgages