Crockett's ER

Since: Dec 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Jan 31, 2008
What are your opinions about Crockett's Emergency room? Especially Dr. Mark Spencer. I want to hear what you have to say.
Harris

United States

#2 Dec 1, 2008
I am from Crockett and I wouldn't go to Crockett ER if I was on fire...eek

“U.S.A.R.I.P”

Since: Jul 08

Terlingua

#3 Dec 6, 2008
Well, I have been there at ETMC E>R myself and my wife also a few times in the past few years ..have always been treated well and was pretty well pleased with the service rendered .Dr Spencer was always courteous and did a good job as far as I'm concerned. Maybe I was there on a good day! But how bout the ambulane service $1600 to go 3 blocks ? I dont know about that

“Life Is What it Is!!!”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#4 Jun 1, 2011
I think they do OK, they are constantly bombarded by drug seekers trying to get their pain pills and Xanax, it really makes it suck for the rest of those who have legit reasons for being in the ER. Dr. Speegle does a good job, but is a little loose with the pen IMHO.
Huh

Grapeland, TX

#5 Jun 3, 2011
Been there once..hope I live forever so I don't have to go back and die there.Care in Crockett is the worst I have ever seen in my adult life.
Only 22,000 people in the entire county.What do you expect?Hell, Crockett is in bad shape in many ways.Why do kids go to school outside of Crockett? Drive around some afternoon and just look at the town itself.Place has been going downhill for years.Officials there just want to say they are somebody...no improvements at all in this town.It is a shame.Why young people leave.
Texas Rebel

Trinity, TX

#6 Jun 4, 2011
Yeah, why go to Crockett schools, we all know that Latexo and Lovelady is the perfect utopia plus all the big businesses are just dying to relocate in these two places.

“Life Is What it Is!!!”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#7 Jun 5, 2011
Crockett is about to die a rapid death. The state school is closing, and lots of folks are going to be without a job, the crime rate is going to spike, and this place is going to become a dump worse than Trinity. I am ready to get out of here before the worst of it hits...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crockett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lake L Subdivision (Dec '08) Fri By-passed 178
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Fri Farting 945
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Thu Farting 766
Now I'm Pissed off ! - Free tickets to the zoo ! (Oct '10) Thu Jburns 95
News Lufkin man on stolen motorcycle arrested after ... Jul 29 By-passed 1
Steve Conley ... Piece of crap (Jan '15) Jul 27 Misti 35
Newest Stubbs rumor, anyone know the truth (Apr '08) Jul 26 silly 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crockett Mortgages