Minority Students More Likely To Be Paddled - Education News St...

Paddlings, swats, licks. A quarter of a million schoolchildren got them in 2007 -- and blacks, American Indians and kids with disabilities got a disproportionate share of the punishment, according to a study by ... Full Story
Snickler

Chicago, IL

#1 Aug 20, 2008
I got paddled at home, so I knew not to act up at school.
ChupaCabras everywhere

Falls Church, VA

#2 Aug 20, 2008
nothe soft leftist piece of journalistic BS. Story should read, black kids in school act up and need to be paddled more then white kids, showing a clear trend of childhood developmental problems in the black race at a early age. This is documenting their behavior problem, and yet the media concludes they are picked on. These kids are going to go to prison in a few years, do a study on what percent of the paddled kids wind up in prison and then post that!
ChupaCabras everywhere

Falls Church, VA

#3 Aug 20, 2008
ANOTHER soft....keys seem to be sticking on me...

ALX

“Tired of the BS”

Since: Aug 08

The District

#4 Aug 20, 2008
ChupaCabras everywhere wrote:
nothe soft leftist piece of journalistic BS. Story should read, black kids in school act up and need to be paddled more then white kids, showing a clear trend of childhood developmental problems in the black race at a early age. This is documenting their behavior problem, and yet the media concludes they are picked on. These kids are going to go to prison in a few years, do a study on what percent of the paddled kids wind up in prison and then post that!
Are you insane or just stupid? I am so sick of you a--holes posting your hate day in and day out. You don't say any of this stuff to a black person's face so why are are you posting it. Your a punk and the only way you can make yourself feel better is to put down little children.

ALX

“Tired of the BS”

Since: Aug 08

The District

#6 Aug 20, 2008
No Longer A Lib wrote:
Well, look at the percentage of blacks vs whites in prison. If they act like animals as adults why do you expect them to act like productive members of society when they are young? I had to learn this the hard way. No matter how much you give or try to help you just can not make a turd smell better!
You must have been a wonderful child because you really turned well.

“KEEPIN' IT REAL ”

Since: Mar 08

Washington, DC

#7 Aug 20, 2008
And once again, this site has hit an all time low.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crockett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Farm Aid concert to save Westwood Shores (Feb '14) 19 hr unknown 3
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Fossilfarts 549
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Fossilfarts 749
Westwood Shores- Worst Real Estate Disaster in... (Nov '13) Wed Imoutofthismess 12
Opps Bobby Did it again. Nov 22 ranee 1
Calling ONLY current & former Brookshire's empl... (Nov '07) Nov 19 Bryan 155
The Republican FAILURES Nov 17 PISSANT69 4
Crockett Dating
Find my Match

Crockett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Crockett News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Crockett

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News